PDA

View Full Version : Acewell gauge,

Crampy
10-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Hey guys. i bought my fighter last year off this site, and have only just got it registered. Im really pumped about it, cant wait to get more involved with fighters and do more work as i save up enough money. Just got a quick question regarding my acewell ace2853 gauge.

The previous owner bought it from extremecreations and has set it up fine, except that it is really difficut to read at night. Unless there is light shining onto the gauge all i can see is the blue from the backlight. I was wondering if anyone has had any similar trouble reading these gauges or any tips regarding fixing this issue.
Thanks.

Fight_fan
10-08-2009, 06:28 PM
Is there an adjustment for light output? I can change the intensity of the LED's on my motogadget dash!

timbo
10-08-2009, 06:38 PM
As far as i know there is no adjustment for light output. I find with mine if i don't look at the gauge square on it can be difficult to read. if this is the case you might have to change the angle of the mount.

Iceman
10-08-2009, 06:52 PM
I had a similar problem with mine. I ended up just readjusting the bracket so I was looking at it square on.

Crampy
10-08-2009, 07:21 PM
I'll look into it, id say that the angle is probably the culprit. Thanks.