PDA

View Full Version : Judge defeated???????

damo1
06-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Just got the latest Rapid bike mag and theres an article in there on a turbo'd custom busa in a one off frame with lots of carbon body work and bits and pieces.

The first line says: "As much as i hate to say it, i have to.JUDGE has finally been defeated"

Now i may be a bit bias but i don't think this bike is the quality of Judge.

Yes it's a fuckn nice bike and i'd be happy to own it but do you really think it's worthy of taking the top spot??

I don't!

What do you guys think out there in the mad house???

latheboy
06-08-2009, 10:21 AM
I think the machining and manufacturing of the parts is awesome, its a credit to the unnamed machinist.
I dont think it is the top bike as it cant be reg'ed for a start(got this info from another site... Bikeme.. and fuck me there is alot of bitching going on about this bike).
Carbon looks shitful and kills it for me.
Also the write up shits me,secrecy for the sake of having an exclusive bike is a bit of a wank.
I did buy Rapid just for this bike and i wont be buying it again (although thats for other parts in it that shit me).

As for the top bike, ummm no. Anyone can pay someone else a shitload of money for something shinny...

_M_
06-08-2009, 10:39 AM
For me if it was rego'd I would take it over the judge (not into extended swingarms, or the front), but for me i'd take the blue tlr?? (on the front of the site) over them all.

And I also brought the mag just for that article and the article content had a lot left to be desired.

Azrael
06-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Its pretty hollywood fabrication, and there's no reason why the frame cant be certified for rego although im not sure the turbo would pit pass:D

The carbon fibre looks ghey as does the front headlight assembly, wtf were they thinking?

That said, I dont see how they can compare the two, its irrisponsible journalism. Judge is a great bike with incredible attention to detail, but like the "berserker" theres stuff on it that doesnt do it for me (headlight, stretch swinga, themed paint job etc) but that just comes down to personal taste.

I will always prefer a handmade bike to a modified bike but it is like comparing apples and oranges imo..

I mean no disrespect to Ben or anyone else at EC, Your work is magnificent and something to aspire to, as is the secret builder of beserker, the owner however has awfull fucking taste in the "finishing" of the bike.

sen
06-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Crazy respect for the work, but it's no JUDGE-killer, not even close.

rock hard
06-08-2009, 02:54 PM
couldnt have said it better myself. havent had the privelege of seeing the pretender in the flesh.but i couldnt take my eyes off the judge at AFR08.hey jeff what about a shootout.now theres a story worthy of the term RAPID..

damo1
06-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Yeah fight,fight,fight,fight:D

Yeah nothing like a good street brawl to sort out the winner of this one ah;)

Bring it on Rapid, bring it on[:p]

miniman1
06-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Personally, i love the bike, BUT, in my eyes, it couldnt take the "JUDGE's" crown

damo1
06-08-2009, 03:36 PM
yeah a good old school yard brawl;)

bring it on Rapid, bring it on:D

damo1
06-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Or maybe just have Exben and the owner of beserker go toe to toe for the mantle of best bike[B)]

sen
06-08-2009, 03:45 PM
See? JUDGE wins, hands down: http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=JUDGE&word2=the+custom+busa+from+august+rapid+mag

Fight_fan
06-08-2009, 03:48 PM
4 me... If this bike was regoe'd it'd have Judges spot. There are a few things I dnt like about it, & I dnt think it looks 100% finished either but that custom frame... FUCK YES!

Tony Nitrous
06-08-2009, 04:07 PM
I appreciate a well put together bike.

I no longer buy RAPID anyway.

damo1
06-08-2009, 04:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by sen

See? JUDGE wins, hands down: http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=JUDGE&word2=the+custom+busa+from+august+rapid+mag

Classic:D

Cruisecontrol
06-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Photos in a magazine Vs an up close and personal inspection. Real life will win every time.

There were a couple of interesting write-ups in the current mag. [B)]

thekompany
06-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Personally... I think they're both pieces of shit... I'd take my Honda over them any day! haha [:0]

Ok... so I was maybe kidding... the Judge is ok I guess ;) Love you Ben! Please don't piss on my bike.. I was only joking.. really! ha

Fight_fan
06-08-2009, 08:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

There were a couple of interesting write-ups in the current mag. [B)]

Lol I thought the same thing! ;)

EXBEN
06-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Theres some interesting points there.
Like I said to Jeff (Rapid) when he asked if I was pissed off with what he wrote. Everyone is entiltled to their opinion, but I think they can't be compared fairly, I was actually hanging out to see this bike finished because <s>Mario</s> (oops!) has done some amazing machining & fabrication on it. He was also responsible for the triples & rearsets (amongst other parts ) on Venom. He's a talented bloke that really knows his way around a CNC. But I was also left a bit dissapointed. Mainly due to the choice of colours & some of the finishing touches, I too don't like the headlight & it's got clipons for fuck sake........
Oh thats right back to comparing apples & oranges again...
Berserkerer is (from what I can tell) more designed to be ridden on a track than to be a show bike. Where as Judge was built as a promotional bike for my business, designed to go fast in a straight line, with lots of excess & generally be a hooligan (street)bike, because that's what I wanted at the time.
As for the amount of engineering & fabrication well I think both have their merits, his has a hand made custom frame & a lot of CNC machined parts it's also had a lot more cash thrown at it than judge.
Judge 'only' has a modified frame,(manually)hand made wheels, disks,triples, rearsets, headlight assembly, I also made my own carbon fiber bodywork, radiator/intercooler did my own turbo install, wired, plumbed, painted.........blah blah blah.....
His may be higher spec & more technically accurate, but I reckon Judge has more heart & soul.
Apples & oranges Boys, Apples & oranges.
That's my opinion...;)

EXBEN
06-08-2009, 10:56 PM
quote:thekompany
pizza delivery boy/girl

Australia
11 Posts

Donating Member
Posted - 06 Aug 2009 : 17:40:40
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally... I think they're both pieces of shit... I'd take my Honda over them any day! haha

Ok... so I was maybe kidding... the Judge is ok I guess Love you Ben! Please don't piss on my bike.. I was only joking.. really! ha

Oh & I would never piss on your bike Steve, but I can't speak for Pete...............[B)]

El_Hefty
06-08-2009, 11:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by EXBEN

quote:thekompany
pizza delivery boy/girl

Australia
11 Posts

Donating Member
Posted - 06 Aug 2009 : 17:40:40
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally... I think they're both pieces of shit... I'd take my Honda over them any day! haha

Ok... so I was maybe kidding... the Judge is ok I guess Love you Ben! Please don't piss on my bike.. I was only joking.. really! ha

Oh & I would never piss on your bike Steve, but I can't speak for Pete...............[B)]

Is that the bike Large was telling me he rubbed his Taint on?

EXBEN
06-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Quite possibly.[:0]

MONO
06-08-2009, 11:18 PM
Any picks of this bike to bring us up to speed so i can see what all the fuss about????

holyman_999
07-08-2009, 12:09 AM
quote:
Is that the bike Large was telling me he rubbed his Taint on?

pics or it didn't happ... [xx(] nevermind...

EXBEN
07-08-2009, 12:21 AM
[quote][MONO Posted - 06 Aug 2009 : 23:18:53
Any picks of this bike to bring us up to speed so i can see what all the fuss about???? /quote]

Here you go ...............[8D]........OOOOOHHHHH...........You mean pic's of the other bike , nup got none.;)

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1249611171.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1249630044.jpg

Tone
07-08-2009, 04:58 AM
Haven't seen this other bike yet but that aside,I think JUDGE will remain the "quintessential" bike of the ASF.
For those who have been on the boards awhile now JUDGE would be the identity bike for this site and Ben the "go to" guy for anyone wanting top work for they're own builds.

hooligan
07-08-2009, 09:43 AM
My favourite parts of Judge are the pink seat and pink anodised rearsets:D

And the fact that Ben got it regoed to ride to Dubbo, instead of sticking it in the van.

Tony Nitrous
07-08-2009, 10:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by hooligan

the fact that Ben got it regoed to ride to Dubbo, instead of sticking it in the van.

Yeah. Impressed me too...[8D]

(still prefer Pete's though...;))

EXBEN
07-08-2009, 01:07 PM
quote:hooligan Posted - 07 Aug 2009 : 09:43:16
My favourite parts of Judge are the pink seat and pink anodised rearsets

HAHAHA Your so Fucking funny...........my hourly rate just went up $20 for you.;)

TurboKat
07-08-2009, 01:38 PM
OOOOOOOOOO... Touchy aren't we ?? [:0]
No point getting all snooty at Chris for pointing out Judge's PINK bits, [u]YOU'RE</u> the one who built it that way [:X]

EXBEN
07-08-2009, 01:44 PM
:D

hooligan
07-08-2009, 02:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by TurboKat

OOOOOOOOOO... Touchy aren't we ?? [:0]
No point getting all snooty at Chris for pointing out Judge's PINK bits, [u]YOU'RE</u> the one who built it that way [:X]

Pink bits on a kwaka.
not really much of a surprise there.

I guess it now gone up $40, eh ben?

dave_isbald
07-08-2009, 05:46 PM
I suppose it depends on where you are coming from and how you are judging the criteria for these bikes. If you are looking at a bike thats genuinely shaken this market, even globally in some mags, and opened peoples eyes to the ability of Aus to create an awesome bike that visually or otherwise simply makes you go 'holy fuck' then the Judge shits over Venom.
I actually think I'd prefer to ride Venom but thats cause of what I want from a bike. Technically, christ knows. I have a shitfull ability when it comes to actually buidling a bike so both are stunning in my books.
When I saw Venom in Rapid I thought it was a cool bike an seriously well put together. However when I read that it was a Judge beater, I was surprised that the claim was even made. That on its own to me makes Judge kick arse if these 2 are compared

Deano
07-08-2009, 06:12 PM
is it just my eyes or does the air cleaner look like it is getting sucked into the turbo in the burnot shot ben?

Iceman
07-08-2009, 07:24 PM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1249723112.jpg

Are we talking about the thing with the red frame?

Is this thread a way of making us all rush out and buy this months Rapid?

thekompany
07-08-2009, 08:02 PM
quote:dave_isbald Posted - 07 Aug 2009 : 17:46:30
I suppose it depends on where you are coming from and how you are judging the criteria for these bikes. If you are looking at a bike thats genuinely shaken this market, even globally in some mags, and opened peoples eyes to the ability of Aus to create an awesome bike that visually or otherwise simply makes you go 'holy fuck' then the Judge shits over Venom.
I actually think I'd prefer to ride Venom but thats cause of what I want from a bike. Technically, christ knows. I have a shitfull ability when it comes to actually buidling a bike so both are stunning in my books.
When I saw Venom in Rapid I thought it was a cool bike an seriously well put together. However when I read that it was a Judge beater, I was surprised that the claim was even made. That on its own to me makes Judge kick arse if these 2 are compared

Ummmmm Aren't we talking about the Judge Vs Berserker and not Venom... which by the way is a wicked bike!

It looks to me like someone has too much coin and has thrown it into the wrong project. (ie... Berserker) I'm Definitely not a fan! But hey... thats just me! Some people love to fuck fat chicks too I guess? ;)

EXBEN
07-08-2009, 08:04 PM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1249652025.jpg

It be a Hopticle Illusion Deano......Like Magic n shit;)

80s freak
07-08-2009, 09:11 PM
There is bits on both bikes I like, for me the Judge still has it. Like you said Ben "heart & soul", I only flipped through two wheels oops "rapid" to see the pics. Haven't bought two wheels oops "rapid" in a long time, which is a shame as it started out such a great mag.

dave_isbald
08-08-2009, 12:25 PM
We are talking Berserker and not Venom. And I need to get off the piss before i write shit down.

Jed
08-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Judge = Kawasaki = WIN

Don't really have to say too much more. :D

El_Hefty
09-08-2009, 12:23 AM
neither = a suzuki, cause suzuki's dont need that much work to make them cool....

Judge for me ....

Whilst im sure the frame is nice and all the bike has been made by many for a guy with money, judge is made by a man (somewhat demented) on a mission, fuck me to hand make the wheels on judge is unfuckingbelieveable and that sort of effort is what sets it apart from others.

i think beserker will be sold soon to some lebbo who cunt ride his harley ... damn drugs make you buy shit you cant ride and all that.. its just that sort of bike.

rock hard
09-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Then it would be fully sik bro.

sharky
09-08-2009, 10:47 AM
As far as the bikes are concerned, visually,the Beserker...Judge is too bling for me.[:0]

As far as the builder I have to say Ben.;)

customfighterer
10-08-2009, 01:52 PM
lets see a pic of the other bike???

damo1
10-08-2009, 04:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by customfighterer

lets see a pic of the other bike???

Mate readd further back up^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Iceman already posted a pic days ago

Shadowzone
10-08-2009, 05:20 PM
I got distracted by the blonde and forgot there were bikes in that picture.

Upon second inspection if your talking about the red framed thing i reckon it is gayer than aids.

Azrael
10-08-2009, 07:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by Shadowzone

Upon second inspection if your talking about the red framed thing i reckon it is gayer than aids.

And you can do better?? Where is your build thread?

Cruisecontrol
10-08-2009, 07:55 PM

Not even close...

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1249987708.jpg

WATEVR
11-08-2009, 12:22 PM
Hi all its been a while since i have been on but after reading the article in question in Rapid i thought it should have stirred the pot and a visit back to biblical ASF Forum was due!!

As said earlier compairing these two bikes it stupid to say the least. One being the soul bike that actually got Aus recognised around the globe as having streetfighters that are able to take on the world "JUDGE". Blinged out big horsepower built by hand by a guy passionite about his product (god only knows why this bike hasnt sold?).

The second a bike that one which a piece of engineering marvel and also with some super parts and components, but very limited in its use by not being registered?

both awesome in ther own rights, but both from a different sides of the fence. light weight race bike V's streetbike with bling and big Hp.

Oh yeah VENOM is still my choice of bike!!

Tony Nitrous
11-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Perhap's that's why you dont have an Aussie "Spondon",
most folk seem more interested in fat tyres and bling
and show very little appreciation when someone creates
a quality product.

Ben's a top bloke and JUDGE is amazing, but having just
seen Rapid i'd go the trick-framed Turbo Busa if it go's
as good as the spec / write up suggests.
I dont give a f@ck if its got a red frame or carbon fairing.

I'd want to ride it, not have a toss over it.

Shadowzone
11-08-2009, 04:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by Azrael

And you can do better?? Where is your build thread?

Az, I probably can't do better, But then I'm limited in the dollars and ability department. Clive is doing my build for me. Ask him for pics. I was merely stating an opinion. You are entitled to yours as I am mine. I don't think purple and red look good together. I also didn't find the head fairing overly visually appealling. I'm sure it goes like a cut snake, but it doesn't excite me the way some other bikes do. Just a personal preference.

Iceman
11-08-2009, 05:58 PM
I thought I recognised it.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8315&SearchTerms=turbo,busa

Watto
11-08-2009, 06:51 PM
fuck now I'm confused - I thought you guys were talking about the busa in last months issue (the one on the cover)

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1250074649.jpg

Rapid
11-08-2009, 08:35 PM
I just want to know what Rapid and Two Wheels has in common? Not one word from front cover to back...

El_Hefty
11-08-2009, 09:18 PM
nothing because two wheels is readable

Cruisecontrol
12-08-2009, 05:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by Rapid

I just want to know what Rapid and Two Wheels has in common? Not one word from front cover to back...

I have discovered that streetfighterers are a fragile bunch and the slightest hint of criticism or even indifference leads inevitably toward petty conflict.
It appears that not enough egos were stroked via your magazine after the last AFR and that has put you right at the bottom of a few Christmas card lists.

Rapid is as good as ever as far as I am concerned. Keep it up big fella!

Tony Nitrous
12-08-2009, 06:12 PM

Rapid is as good as ever as far as I am concerned.

Naaa, they said the BMW naked bike makes the other naked's feel like "postie Bikes".
I rode one back to back with mine and I think they are talking shit....;)

Cruisecontrol
12-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Damn subjective opinion!

It has caused more wars than drugs and religion combined.

MDM
12-08-2009, 07:42 PM

Damn subjective opinion!
It has caused more wars than drugs and religion combined.

No it hasn't.

:D

Azrael
12-08-2009, 08:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tony Nitrous

Perhap's that's why you dont have an Aussie "Spondon",

Relax fella, im workin on it..[8D]

latheboy
12-08-2009, 09:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by Rapid

I dont know anything about you and Two Wheels but i think
one of your "writers" really isn't helping in your sales

12-08-2009, 11:20 PM
I may not agree with everything you say but I will defend your right to say it.

Dunno who first said that but I agree very strongly with the freedom of speech that we have in this country.

Have fun,
Mick Withers
Sub Editor
Rapid Bikes Magazine
And bloody proud of it.

Tone
13-08-2009, 05:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by playswithnitro

I may not agree with everything you say but I will defend your right to say it.

Horace Rumpole said that...a lot!
Or Voltaire[:I]

livewire
13-08-2009, 10:45 AM
"I may not agree with everything you say but I will defend your right to say it."
Yeah, but you'd still maybe think there was some thankless fux out there, haha.
I reckon keep up the good read, guys.
As I see it, Rapid gives a fair represntation of our hobby/ sport, and with deadlines, mishaps, personal opinions etc, you're never gunna please all the people, all the time.
Then again, I'm only a dumb wire twitcher from the country.
Horses for courses, but Judge gets my nod, it's a 'wow factor' thing.
Not to say I didn't get a horn over the turboed busa. Awesome workmanship on both.
The thin wriggly red line on Berserker didn't do much for me, but then again, I'm only a.......

livewire
13-08-2009, 10:57 AM
So, when's the 'shoot-out'?
Three laps of the 'paperclip', 3 runs down Willowbank, and a show n shine?
Or maybe same deal at Sydney?

Lucas
17-08-2009, 08:49 PM
The only thing I don't like about Rapid is that my letter/story on the Alpine No fools Run didn't get published.

This 'Busa' that has managed to create some nice heated conversations is a beautiful piece or work but I don't think that it and Judge can really be compared. They're in a different league IMO.

I presonally don't have a preference for either, they'd both be welcome in my garage.

Just remember boys and girls, when there are bikes like the JUDGE out there, it will inspire others to attempt a better build.

Fight_fan
17-08-2009, 09:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

The only thing I don't like about Rapid is that my letter/story on the Alpine No fools Run didn't get published.

Spewin! I found Stu's one a little bland...

Lucas
17-08-2009, 09:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by Fight_fan

quote:Originally posted by Lucas

Spewin! I found Stu's one a little bland...

mine was wicked, just ask me:D

80s freak
17-08-2009, 10:19 PM
My reason for the two wheel comment is this. Rapid was brilliant at first, I still have my copy of the name change issue. I loved the original concept of the mag, a "street machine" for jap bikes type of thing, i.e. no bullshit new bike reviews. If I wanted them I would buy any one of the other mags out there. AMCN I buy for the news as it is published the most regularly. Rapid just seemed to me to end up too focused on new bike stuff and late model bikes with bolt on bling, it lost the modified edge that it had, which was what appealed to me about it.
Anything that puts more bums on bike seats is a good thing, it just lost it for me, that's all. Good luck to the mag and I do hope it stays around for a long time.

DiscoDan
17-08-2009, 10:48 PM
I suspect the issue is that "highly modified performance bikes (no cruisers, no bolt-ons)" is just too niche a market to sustain a dedicated magazine in Australia. You either end up with a very thin magazine or lowering your standards and end up featuring bikes that even I could build. Unfortunately the bolt on bling is the majority of the 'customised' bikes out there. Once Rapid moved from quarterly to monthly, which I assume they had to do to keep the cash flow at a supportable level, you have to let in the new bike reviews and bolt-ons.

It's just my 2 cents worth (I know you're watching Jeff) but for me I'd rather read about a modified (I don't even mind bolt-ons) 10 or 20 year old bike than the latest fantastic sportsbike. I can find a dozen mags all about the new stuff but where's the mags about the bikes we dreamed of? For the record I'm 37, about mid-pack in the demographic I'd guess.

What Rapid has to differentiate itself is a bunch of contributors that are passionate , knowledgable, credible, or just plain fast (refer: credible). Don't piss that away by turning it vanilla

aww shit, I've completely forgotten to mention my original point about Judge v Beserkthing. I'll save that for another post

fimpBIKES
18-08-2009, 12:38 PM
my biggest problem with rapid is that i've wanted to subscribe for ages but im waiting til i can win/score something worthwhile to sweeten the deal :D

Fight_fan
18-08-2009, 01:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

my biggest problem with rapid is that i've wanted to subscribe for ages but im waiting til i can win/score something worthwhile to sweeten the deal :D

LOL Glad im not the only one! :D

HOS
21-08-2009, 07:45 AM
The Busa`s better anyway.

What was the other bike ?

:)

El_Hefty
21-08-2009, 01:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

i got a stubby cooler and a tshirt that dont fit .. sweeeeet:(

scotty mac
21-08-2009, 01:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by livewire

So, when's the 'shoot-out'?
Three laps of the 'paperclip', 3 runs down Willowbank, and a show n shine?
Or maybe same deal at Sydney?

thats fair enough eh.

Loz
26-08-2009, 09:04 PM
I think they're entirely different beasts. Judge is a showbike and a streetfighter. The other one (It's Mick Hodge's bike off BikeME innit?) was built to be the fastest, most powerful, best handling streetbike possible, to be flogged mercilessly on the road by a seriously unhinged owner. Judge looks better, Mick's bike will be absolutely uncatchable in the twisties, at least with Mick on it. I can't see how they have anything to do with one another.

WATEVR
27-08-2009, 10:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by Loz

I think they're entirely different beasts. Judge is a showbike and a streetfighter. The other one (It's Mick Hodge's bike off BikeME innit?) was built to be the fastest, most powerful, best handling streetbike possible, to be flogged mercilessly on the road by a seriously unhinged owner. Judge looks better, Mick's bike will be absolutely uncatchable in the twisties, at least with Mick on it. I can't see how they have anything to do with one another.

so is berserker actually registered or not? i thought its only floor was that it wasnt, if it can be then it definately increases in awesomeness!!

DiscoDan
27-08-2009, 11:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by WATEVR

so is berserker actually registered or not? i thought its only floor was that it wasnt, if it can be then it definately increases in awesomeness!!

Well it's got headlights but no plate or indicators so it's not designed to just be a trackday special. IMHO if it had decent fairing on it (yes, I know this the wrong forum for that comment) rather than the Kwaka stuff it would be a winner, as it stands it's just a bit ugly. If you've spent that much money on the rest of it then why not spend a bit of time an money finding/making some sexy customer bodywork

Cruisecontrol
27-08-2009, 03:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by Loz

What they have to do with one another is that they appear to be, by choice or otherwise, vying for the title of "best bike".
Not best streetfighter, sportsbike or any other category that comes to mind, just the best.
Each appear to have their good points and not so good points but at the end of the day whichever bike ticks more boxes is the winner.

All of which means absolutely zero considering it is a matter of subjective opinion, but I can definitely understand the hype regarding the latter motorcycle simply based on the specs. [:p]

Gix11
02-09-2009, 12:55 PM
Just remembered this photo. Lucky Judge survived the fire at all.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/ben_shopfire.jpg

WATEVR
02-09-2009, 01:21 PM
wasnt this the fire that born another great bike 'VENOM'? maybe it should have been called Phoenix!

Gix11
02-09-2009, 01:40 PM
Indeed it was mate. The fire actually did the shop more good than bad I think. Go figure?