PDA

View Full Version : Where's Chalky hiding these days?

Iceman
12-11-2006, 09:31 AM
Has anyone heard from him?

I'm keen to see the progress on the GPZ.

If you aren't in jail or some other institution, post up some pic's for us.

ozkat
12-11-2006, 10:17 AM
I was only thinking the same thing last night. Maybe Davo scared him off? :D Cmon Chalky poke your head out of Canberra and say hello. All is forgiven, we still love you ;). Anyway i think this is the only forum on the whole www. your still allowed on. We want pics and info on the GeePeeZee

12-11-2006, 11:57 AM
Maybe he's turned to dust:D or the retirement village has banned computers.C'mon Chalky,take the bait.;)

Gix11
12-11-2006, 12:20 PM
If you check the members list you'll see Chalky last made an appearance in here on 17 Oct 2006. Wonder what happeneded? My connection is slow but do a google search on Chalk10 and you see a trail of posts from 2004 and banned/ex-memberships...... Go Chalky!

13-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Got e return email from Mark today.Hes all good,just been snowed under with work. Should be back here next week.

Large
13-11-2006, 06:14 PM
bullshit

he's been in thailand getting a fixamuttame

01-12-2006, 09:23 PM
Not farkin Thailand you fat cunt :D

Got it on with one of the 20 sometrhing lass' from work, and she's Chinese, 4'10, and closer to my daughters age than mine.[:p]

And she screwed me for about $50,000 worth of work. :(

But that's ok, I sent a description of how she goes in bed to her husband [^], and all his work colleagues ;)

Ain't done much to the Geepz, haven't had time, plus I'm still waiting on my tail riser kit from BikeFarm MV, it's over 2 months since I ordered, and paid for, the parts. Anyone had anything to do with them? Badvan tried contacting them for me, and they denied all knowledge.

Been getting in lots of riding in the last 2 weeks, having a lot of fun, even the local plonkers like watching my riding, everytime they see me now they follow me till I stop or cross the border (Time for a respray). Anyone wanna come on redline runs, been doing lots of them (head out onto country roads in the dead of night, and run the tank to reserve, without dropping back out of redline [^] )
Did I tell you I put another motor in the bike last week? [xx(]

PS you're a wordy bunch aren't ya, you're obviously not riding as much as talking about it, going by the farkin huge number of posts that've come up. I'll be reading for weeks.[}:)]
And I never got kicked off a site that I didn't want to be. It's their own fault anyway, anyone who's ever met me would know better than to allow me entry to anything.;)
Oh and tell them sheep frottering kiwis to sod off, only halfwits, harpies, whores, hippies, nancies, fags and assholes ever came out of that backward hole. ;)

Chalk
(I guess this means that I'm back huh)

fimpBIKES
02-12-2006, 01:13 AM
:D

Docktor
02-12-2006, 02:21 AM
Can I have the descripyion of how she goes in bed too please chalky ?........ 50,000 bucks for a slice of sideways box just truly aint worth it. AND how is that mate of yours going designing them 5 gillion horsepower heads for my tractor ?

Oh and fuck it,.. Welcome back

02-12-2006, 04:15 AM
50,000 ain't too bad really, you haven't seen me nekkid. And if I was paying her by the revs, she'd come close.

I'll have to chase Rob up about those heads. Last time I saw him he was working on molds for cut-down Vincent crank cases. He loves his old V-twins, for God only knows what reason :D

I'm still trying to get him to finish his Feb 64' triumph competition bike, I'm thinking about buying it, as I was born in Feb 64'. It'll be a nice trinket for the garage. And before anyone asks, NO, I will not be Streetfightering it.

TurboKat
02-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Chalky, you big gay homosexual, you're back [B)][:0][:X]:D[:o)]:([V]
WHERETHEFUCKYOUBEENMOTHERFUCKER[?][?][?][?][?][?]
I'm currently within the palatial surroundings of Chez Large, picking up his old & my new KATANA & we were just <s>bagging</s> discussing you. Gotta go, the pizza has just turned up.
Go & get fucked.
T.K.

03-12-2006, 03:04 AM
Did you grab the bitza he was selling TubbyCat? Looked like a good deal. Didn't see it till last night though. If you don't end up doing anything with it, I'll take it off you're hands:). Unfortunately Sharky decided not to purchase a bike engine he was looking at, otherwise you could have taken it back to Melbourne with you.
And up yours bitch, I been getting fucked and fucked over enough lately, fucker. And she was a damned site cuter than even Large thinks you are.[}:)]
Large lives in a modest place doesn't he? and given his monicker? when you say you're within his palatial surroundings what exactly do you mean? poofter boy. [8D]

Which way you heading back to Vic? I take it you're driving. Feel free to drop in for a beer or feed if you want.;)

I'd tell ya ta get fucked, but I'm sure Large is taking care of that.

03-12-2006, 11:29 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/207937837194285.jpg

Here's a quick one the kid took coming back from the local shops.

A bit blurry, but you'll get the idea.

Large
03-12-2006, 12:03 PM
"where's your father"

"he's up the shops"

03-12-2006, 12:16 PM
I woulda thought you'd be more of a "how's you're father" kind of bloke Large.

Actually speaking of you're sex life, what happened to Turbid? he left already?

Large
03-12-2006, 12:20 PM
yep

but he forgot to take the grease, so you're going to suffer

03-12-2006, 12:25 PM
Now you know why he calls me 'rough rider', assuming that old Kat motor doesn't have any oil in the sump that is.

03-12-2006, 02:05 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/207938010105806.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/207938010111327.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/20793801061486.jpg

Hope this'll do you piccie pigs for now. If that rear jack up kit turns up it'll make quite a difference to the profile.[}:)]

Large, can you update my gallery piccy for me maaaate.;)
I'll let you pick which one, although that doesn't sound like too much really, I mean you obviously weren't too picky last night. :D

Iceman
03-12-2006, 02:57 PM
Looks good Chalky. That helmet head light came up alright.

03-12-2006, 03:24 PM
Yeah, needs polishing around the edges, but it looks ok. The bike is developing a fairly squat look to it these days (what was that about bikes and owners looking alike after a while?)

sharky
03-12-2006, 03:33 PM
Just so you know mate, the lowering links we ordered from germany came pretty quick.

03-12-2006, 03:49 PM
Yeah, they're apparently chasing up the delivery with UPS this week, so fingers crossed.Unsane must be getting the piss by now. If they're not here beffore Xmas, I won't have the heart to charge him for them.

Big thanks to Badvan for chasing them up for me, we're definitely going to have to encourage the German members to come out for a play down under.

And maybe bring out some of their trick bar-end indicators with them :D

03-12-2006, 10:27 PM
lookin the goods ol' boy,i'm slightly concerned about the foto shoot out the back of your local High School/TAFE tho.And that mirror sux dog wad.

06-12-2006, 11:19 AM
Yeah, I know the mirror suks mate, but at least I can see past my elbows with it. And considering the attention I'mn getting from the local plod atm that's a good thing.

And I'm sure your moped has been seen around a few high schools at times. :D

unsane
10-12-2006, 08:01 PM
hey Chalkster, good to see you back.

Geep is looking good, that helmet fairing is cool. Also had a look at the cooler brackets in the other thread, makes a big difference. The original bracket on my bike is so ugly it hurts :D

And its good to hear bikefarm are doing something, even if they come in halfway thru next year im happy to pay for em, its only fair.

10-12-2006, 08:17 PM
I'll be chasing up Bikefarm again this week mate. Let you know how it's going.

Really could do with them, the rear needs raising to differentiate it from just another stripped Jap 4.