PDA

View Full Version : As if any one needs a reason

Chris41
29-07-2009, 06:32 PM
I know no-one needs another reason to punch Kyle Sandilands on sight but here's another one

The girl, 14, was peppered with questions about whether she had ever had sex before she broke down on the 2Day FM radio station hosted by by Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O, revealing the rape ordeal she endured at the age of 12…

Under pressure from her mother to reveal if she had ever had sex, the girl broke down and revealed she had been raped.

Sandilands’ first response to the horrifying revelation was, “Right, is that the only experience you have had?” The segment briefly continued with the girl’s mother admitting she knew of the rape before Jackie O intervened and shut the segment down.
http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/sack_him_and_call_the_police
Don't want to drag this out any further but found the audio, the mother needs to take a hard look at herself, I don't think the girl wanted to be there at all

http://media.news.com.au/multimedia/mediaplayer/main/index.html?id=1285

Elapid
29-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Fucking fuckwits. The mother is as a piece of shit putting the daughter through it. There sure is some syupid cunts around.

Kris.

Shadowzone
29-07-2009, 09:04 PM
So the mother knows she's had no counselling over the rape and yet still thinks she's been out fucking?

Fuck me. What a braindead useless piece of shit mother she is. Fucken shoot the cunt. And give the poor girl the rape crisis counselling she so desperately needs to save her from becoming a junkie and killing herself. For fucks sake it isnt fucken rocket science is it?

JackTar
29-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Yes they are all stupid cunts, the mother included but you know what we should be used to this kind of shit from fuckheads like him by now and the more us and other people talk about it the more publicity he gets and lets face it they won't shut him down because he gets ratings because for some fucked up reason for every person that hates his guts another 10 want to listen to his shit.

El_Hefty
29-07-2009, 11:09 PM
media watch reckon that fat cunt and jackie ho earn over a mill a year each.... i wouldnt listen to them as they are both over-rated cunts but i guess this shows the class of people that do, well done MUM and well done Kyle who still wanted to know if she was fucking after the bombshell she dropped, fucking moron

evilkarl
30-07-2009, 04:38 AM
Paedophile in the making live on our radios.

Yea he'll get criticised and ultimately keep his job until 20 years from now he abuses one of our kids and people will say we should have done something about him back when...
People like him don't deserve air and a $2 bullet is all it takes to rid society of scum like him. Yet successive governments and law makers continue to go easy of these types of people and when young girls and boys commit suicide under the pressure and self blame, it leaves people scratching their heads wondering what could have caused the problem.

A $2 bullet now saves lives and families being destroyed. Just my 5c worth.

Razorback
30-07-2009, 10:03 AM
One night you will be half pissed and pissed off and walking out of a pub in a city... and he will be standing there... time to take advantage of the old "under the influence of alcohol" defence when you cave his fucken head in for him.[}:)]

chopaweeza
30-07-2009, 10:52 AM
I don't listen to them normally but if I did I'd be changing stations. With her mother knowing about this before hand , putting her in a situation were she would be nationally exposed & humiliated and still she turns to a radio station as part of a contest ...... Makes me furious . I have a stepdaughter that age and it chills me to the bone . This Sandilands Prick will cop a fine , a bit of flak and in a few weeks time it will return to business as usual . But , one of the staffer's will be sacked as the scape goat for "Coming up with the Idea" and the blame will be shifted .

Want to really make the point against this Prick ? Then shoot an email to the advertisers & Sponsors of the Station & their show expressing how you won;t buy their products anymore because they support that Prick. When Advertisers start to pull out , money drys up and when that happens something gets done . It's all about the advertising dollar and if that drops off then over priced loud mouthed shock jocks get the boot .

evilkarl
30-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Good call Chop, but I don't listen to them so have no idea who advertising with them

JackTar
30-07-2009, 04:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by evilkarl

Paedophile in the making live on our radios.

Yea he'll get criticised and ultimately keep his job until 20 years from now he abuses one of our kids and people will say we should have done something about him back when...
People like him don't deserve air and a $2 bullet is all it takes to rid society of scum like him. Yet successive governments and law makers continue to go easy of these types of people and when young girls and boys commit suicide under the pressure and self blame, it leaves people scratching their heads wondering what could have caused the problem.

A $2 bullet now saves lives and families being destroyed. Just my 5c worth.

I hate that fat fuck just as much as the next person Karl but paedophile? Bit of a long bow don't you think mate?

evilkarl
30-07-2009, 05:33 PM
It's where it all starts. I certainly don't feel the need to ask 14 girls about their sexual experiences.

_M_
30-07-2009, 05:56 PM
I put the sole blame on the mother, no one else, she knew of the rape and still asked the question, the question itself though not appropriate to ask someone of that age, was a question without malice from the presenters but with obvious malice from the mother, what an absolute bitch, i wouldn't want any child to be in a family whose own parents treat their child with such contempt and disrespect, it is positively disgraceful.

JackTar
30-07-2009, 07:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by _M_

I put the sole blame on the mother, no one else, she knew of the rape and still asked the question, the question itself though not appropriate to ask someone of that age, was a question without malice from the presenters but with obvious malice from the mother, what an absolute bitch, i wouldn't want any child to be in a family whose own parents treat their child with such contempt and disrespect, it is positively disgraceful.

So you would have been fine with them asking a 14 year old about her sex life on national radio if it had turned out that she hadn't had any?

336LJ
30-07-2009, 07:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by _M_

I second that - Sandilands IS a fat cunt. but they had no idea a bombshell would be dropped like that. handled it like a complete douche, he was trying to find some way of dumbing that down and making it not so shocking compared to silence, or just going off air. failed miserably but. and couldnt have picked a worse sentence!

The mother is the one that needs a kick in the mouth, what a useless fucking slut she is indeed.

MTBEERWAH
30-07-2009, 08:55 PM
I never listen to commercial radio so i always miss this kind of shit from fucks like him. His humour as with most commercial stations is about toilet humour, which takes the mentality of a 5 year old to think of.

boris
30-07-2009, 09:58 PM
I only heard about it on the news just before I read it on here and I agree the woman who gave birth to the girl(no fucking way I would ever call a fucking retard like this bitch her mother) I agree with the decent folk on here (as much as we all like to think we are hard or tough we all seem to feel for a 14 year old who was raped as a 12 year old and this makes me feel good as a bunch of "bikers" who are supposed to be all assholes good onya's all) the fucker who did this will hopefully burn in hell and I hope those fuckers who made her relive it do too
ps good on all of you who took this story serious not fucking mocking it

80s freak
30-07-2009, 10:47 PM
Just want to say, I really know nothing of "the fat fuck" but an unintelligent response like that needs some form of serious action. As for the stupid self centered ego trippin' bitch, some one needs to smack her up side the head. How could you do that to anybodies kid let alone your own.

Lucas
31-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Kyle should lose his job and the mother should be charged with child neglect and child abuse. Her knowledge of her daughters rape and that she failed to do anything about it neglect and abuse. Its just fucking disgusting.

336LJ
31-07-2009, 07:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

Kyle should lose his job and the mother should be charged with child neglect and child abuse. Her knowledge of her daughters rape and that she failed to do anything about it neglect and abuse. Its just fucking disgusting.

I second that.

Lewis Moto
31-07-2009, 07:46 PM
It happened.
Both the rape and the bullshit media circus.
I feel for the girl...Truly
I can not fathom how a "mother" could do that. Even listening to the full edit that the girl has not been offered any assistance.
The World is full of shitheads.
A lyric I took so many years ago and enveloped as my own is Smashing Pumpkins "Nobody Fails like me in my eyes. I burn Alive" That girl feels this and I only hope she has the strength and courage to continue and believe in herself as a better person.

If I could, and I do,I offer her and everyone like her assistance.
Be strong
There is no god or greater being. Believe in yourself only.

Jup
03-08-2009, 04:49 AM
[u]Kyle and Jackie O suspended indefinitely, Kyle 'unable to work'</u>

EMBATTLED radio host Kyle Sandilands yesterday declared he was unable to return to work today, prompting 2DayFM to take his breakfast program off air indefinitely in the wake of the controversial lie detector stunt.

The station said it had decided that co-star Jackie O would also be taken off air. The program and protocols at the radio station were under review.

2DayFM has been bombarded with complaints from listeners, and a major sponsor, Optus, has told the station it was "appalled" by the broadcast.

The incident has thrown into doubt Sandilands' future as a judge of Australian Idol, with Channel 10 reviewing his role on the reality show which it described as a "family program".

source: news.com.au

Razorback
03-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Excellent... about time too... Im also glad she got the boot. Smug bitch needing taking down a peg.

stu
03-08-2009, 10:21 AM
And so Sandilands should get the boot of the air. Now he just needs a boot in the fuckin' head. Seriously, do we really need trashy "Jerry Springer style" entertainment in Australia. What sort of total dickwad would pull that kind of stunt on a poor damaged girl like that just for ratings. And Jackie O, as a woman to be part of that, fuck, us blokes get told we don't take into account womens feelings.
2Day FM should be made to pay for all the counselling the girl ever needs and more. Kyle and Jackie O should be shunned forever as they have no place in society's public forum. Someone get them both a big, big mirror so they can take a good long fuckin' hard look at themselves.
:(:(:(

Razorback
03-08-2009, 01:15 PM
I reckon just wait out the front of the guys house... about 4 blokes in balaklavas..... grab him.... take him for a good long drive into the bush... get him thinking your gonna ram a baseball bat up his ass then make him walk home.... just a little taste so he can appreciate what its like to be a victim...... Of course I would never advocate or support such an action.... but it would be nice...[B)]

evilkarl
03-08-2009, 02:36 PM
Yea lets do that dude, Let me know how it goes.

Fight_fan
03-08-2009, 04:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jup

[u]Kyle and Jackie O suspended indefinitely, Kyle 'unable to work'</u>

EMBATTLED radio host Kyle Sandilands yesterday declared he was unable to return to work today, prompting 2DayFM to take his breakfast program off air indefinitely in the wake of the controversial lie detector stunt.

The station said it had decided that co-star Jackie O would also be taken off air. The program and protocols at the radio station were under review.

2DayFM has been bombarded with complaints from listeners, and a major sponsor, Optus, has told the station it was "appalled" by the broadcast.

The incident has thrown into doubt Sandilands' future as a judge of Australian Idol, with Channel 10 reviewing his role on the reality show which it described as a "family program".

source: news.com.au

Jst read this on ninemsn! Thank fuck someone actually took charge of the situation & did something about it! I would have put money on the fact that this incident would b brushed over n swept under the rug while Kyle & Jackie O keep spinning off radio drivel! This news has made my day! Now if only they get stung with fines or something! people cnt b allowed to get away with this shit! & I also believe the poor girls mother should not b beyond reproach! How fucking irresponsible can u b! That poor child...:(

Seifer
03-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Pulling them off air is just a ausstereo publicity stunt. Lurvin the attention.

Cruisecontrol
03-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Oh, Please. This is simply a ploy to avoid any issues with the general public at the launch of Digital Radio that these two knuckleheads were scheduled to attend.

grindella
03-08-2009, 08:38 PM
they face the chop now, good call

JackTar
03-08-2009, 09:11 PM
No they don't, they have already said that they will be coming back once the show has been 'reviewed' see when everyone has forgotten about it.

chopaweeza
04-08-2009, 11:04 AM
I know someone in PR firm. They reckon Sandilands management did a brilliant job in the way they did the "Get them off the air " bit. Sandilands management gave the station basically a sick note . They then suspended the other idiot because her partner isn't availble and not for what happened . They give forced holidays to anyone tarnished by what happened and in a few weeks they pop Kyle's head up to see if the shit has blown over . When enough of the shit has blown over and their major sponsors are happy again they will be back on air. Apparently several thousand people contacted Optus & other major sponsors to indicate their disgust at them sponsoring the show and Optus & several other effected sponsors demanded action from Austereo . People calling/mailing the advertisers directly led to their absense so power to the people.

Razorback
04-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Thats basically how I saw it Wayne. Hopefully people will continue to write in etc when he tries to make a comeback.

sen
04-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Regretfully chopa is right. It's all part of his management's methods of getting through this without him getting dragged over hot coals. At most he'll get a small fine, or be made to publicly apologize (formally, not his half-arsed excuse for an apology he already did).. but considering the fuck makes $4mill a year, even a big fine won't do jack shit to him except make him come back bitter and more of a dickhead than before.

holyman_999
04-08-2009, 01:45 PM
I sent at least 50 emails, and if this fucker sticks his head out again, we'll just have to wind up the internet hate machine again... [}:)]

Chris41
04-08-2009, 02:47 PM
OK since it's still going The Ronnie Johns take
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D17QmDD6DI

It is discouraging that Kyle even has an audience or fans
I watched his Denton interview and he came across a worse person than I thought, word from behind the scenes is at the taping he was even worse than that.
Maybe He has Aspergers Syndrome and we shouldn't be making fun of him :)