PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

BANDITROD
16-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Hey dudes i am in need of a frame to be picked up from sunbury this weekend and i thought that one of you dudes may be cruisin close by there its at Aido's place and i think the suzuki awsomeness is starting rub off on him ...anyhoo if anyone can help that woukld be great its a bandit frame btw

kevkatana
16-07-2009, 08:14 PM
I should be able to help ya out big fella. For the right price;) (not a reach around[:0])
I might be heading into town friday arvo but if that don't happen then I'll nick there sat'dy mornin and bring it to Glen's hoe-down.
Giz a bell and we'll sort it

BANDITROD
16-07-2009, 08:29 PM
awsome your a legend mate and dont let any cunt tell you different i will give you a bell in the morning

Lewis Moto
16-07-2009, 08:45 PM
Yeah errrr about that frame Rod........
Well since it has been sitting in my garage for a little while and since it is not a KAWASAKI ("all kneel") well it has developed a a bit of corrosion around the headstock where the dog has been cocking his leg.....several times a day:D Oh and I have had a few goes too.:D:D

BANDITROD
16-07-2009, 08:52 PM
thats ok mate it would take more than that to hurt it and it wont be getting used for anything other than setting up a decent jig can you pm me your addy aido so i can pass it on to kev please mate and does friday arvo suit you at all ....

Lewis Moto
16-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Might be a push.
Will PM Kev with me no.
Besides I have left it out for the last three hard rubbish collections and even they wont take it so I'm sure we can work it out:D

BANDITROD
16-07-2009, 09:05 PM
lol you win this round

timbo
16-07-2009, 09:21 PM
If Kev can't help you out i can swing by on Saturday on my to Mishdogs

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
16-07-2009, 09:33 PM
Likewise. I'm just down the road from Sunbury but I can't promise you will get the frame rod. Could shuttle it to Kevs and he can take it to Mishdogs piss up. call me if you need to.