PDA

View Full Version : Fighters grab the lime light

dazz
08-11-2006, 10:40 AM
Went for a quick run with 2 06 blades,05 Honda Hornet, a TLR and a MV F41000 and my thing was the only bike to draw any attention.:D

The guy on the MV was filthy:(:(:( that my yet to be finished ZOOK got all the lookers and his $35000 got nothing

Ahhhhh- the sweet smell of victory:D

Gix11
08-11-2006, 10:42 AM
Welcome to the 'Fighter zone Dazz.

Razorback
08-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Yeah mate... I pulled up in the Mall in Mildura on Saturday morning. There would have been 50+ bikes from Ulysees (spelling whatever....) ranging from special edition harleys to 40K+ goldwings etc etc and everything in between. Well the piano stopped playing and the cameras came out when I pulled up on the bandit mate.

Ya see the thing is... everyone has seen bikes like the ones parked there before. Very few australians however have seen a full on fighter... and mine is far from being "full on". So they flock around like us at a titty bar when they see one.

I had people asking me questions and shit about it... in the end I just walked off to get a coffee and left them all talking to each other.... its a good feeling :D

dazz
09-11-2006, 07:49 AM
This was my situation also. My bike is far from finished and still sports many gravel customised parts aswell.I am far from pleased with it as it stands and it is a weird thing for others to take such an interest in an incomplete project.

dane_ra
11-11-2006, 08:14 PM
Yeah, mine is getting to the stage where it gets noticed for being a mean looking mofo instead of a shitter missing heaps of bits.

Feels gooood;)

GaNDaLF
16-11-2006, 08:21 AM
I know this is a bit late to add but what the fuck....I have had comments from what sorta fuck head would do that
to WOW that is so fucking cool..lol had a mate offer me his false teeth for me project :)...of course I accepted them, told him he had to clean them first.....lol (he's getting new ones)

dazz
16-11-2006, 01:38 PM
I think it is a case of seeing something different. First question is usually "what is it" and then followed up with "can you buy them like that?".

I had a bandit owner at Mount White sitting on his bike fitted with all the plastic shit plus lowers next to my bike on Sunday. He would look at mine,then his,then back to mine. I walked over to my bike as we were leaving, he looked at me smiled and said "why did you do that?""

I replied "Funny you should ask that question, I was thinking the same as you. but dont worry, once you crash it you will see the light!"