PDA

View Full Version : tissues please

leeroy
13-07-2009, 11:22 AM
reply to motormouth with zx9..dude before you start runnin your mouth grab some tissues of scotty he carrys a box...the deal fell through, im sorry for the fuckup,not deliberate ,,thats not the way i roll..i could buy ten of those shitboxes,,and with the money i dont have i just bought r1...so cup the balls work the pipe and take the gravy....selling a bike on ebay, and not getting back to the buyer for aweek, and still saying the bike needs to be fixed is shit buisiness..leeroy

miniman1
13-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Leeroy, there's a time and place for everything mate, and its NOT here!!!

On ya bike buddy........

TurboKat
13-07-2009, 02:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by lfrankland

reply to motormouth with zx9..dude before you start runnin your mouth grab some tissues of scotty he carrys a box...the deal fell through, im sorry for the fuckup,not deliberate ,,thats not the way i roll..i could buy ten of those shitboxes,,and with the money i dont have i just bought r1...so cup the balls work the pipe and take the gravy....selling a bike on ebay, and not getting back to the buyer for aweek, and still saying the bike needs to be fixed is shit buisiness..leeroy

A. The deal didn't fall through mate, you never had the fucking money (you even told me that you had to borrow it off a mate) & you made up bullshit to cover the FACT.
B. As I told you, I was away for the weekend (not a week) & that's the reason I didn't get onto you for 3 days after the sale, I started to get a picture of you when I got home & saw all your emails - you even got your missus to send one !?!? WTF? You don't have to be a brain surgeon to work out that if it's the weekend & someone hasn't contacted you then they're probly away.
C. The bike had a crack in a header pipe, I was doing the right thing by the buyer (before I found out you were a time wasting loser with delusions of granduer) by getting it welded. Nice attempt at making it look like I was the problem but you've actually succeeded in making yourself look even stupider & more dishonest you fuckwit.
The problem I have with you & people like you is that you are too pissweak to take responsibility for your own actions, everybody makes mistakes but to avoid me for a week by never answering your phone & sending emails & texts at 1 o'clock in the morning so you knew I wouldn't ring you back is the height of cowardice.
You really need to grow a pair of balls & harden the fuck up, if you'd have called me & said "I'm sorry mate, I'm a complete fuckup, I can't afford to buy your bike, I made a mistake & got my ambitions mixed up with my abilities" I would have been happy to put it down to experience, but to hide from me for a week & hope I would just go away left a bad taste in my mouth & just reinforces everything I said about you - you are a CHICKENSHIT.
If you want to take this any further, let me know, I have your address & I'd be happy to come over & discuss it.

Fight_fan
13-07-2009, 02:35 PM
WOW! Where that popcorn eatin smiley? Tell him TK!
Leeroy, thats a dog move comin on here to badmouth darren hey, what the fuck did u think u would accomplish? Daz has been lurking around this forum 4 fuckin years n all that kno him also kno he's a half decent bloke!
Pack ur toys up, take ur "R1" n dnt show ur head in here if thats the attitude ur gonna take from day 1! Not impressed mate...

scotty
13-07-2009, 02:38 PM
I've got tissues.
Keep em in my BOX

davio
13-07-2009, 06:16 PM
post up this dickheads name and addr TK,let the rest of us avoid his crap
and ifrank,, i met darren for the first time 6 mnths ago ,and he went well out of his way to help me out when he didnt know me from a bar of soap,, and despite the fact he thinks kawasaggies are real bikes and he seems to have an indecent half i believe every word hes said here,and fuck all of ur crap ,,go away

Iceman
13-07-2009, 06:26 PM
I know both parties invloved here, and think whatever happened between should stay between them. It doesn't need to be flogged out here. We already have enough long term members being driven away by all the shit that seems to be appearing on this forum. Lets not add to it.

Gix11
13-07-2009, 06:51 PM
Weird thing is they were having a drink together two years ago at Bikecraft. I'm wondering if they realise who each other is? This topic is kinda pointless as well.

All I can say is "Hi Leeroy" and maybe get the teacher photo ut for Daz again?

All good lads, no need for this. I'll delete it if you want to chill out a bit.

Cheers

davio
13-07-2009, 08:22 PM
oh ok my mistake , thought ifrank was a stranger to here,, pulls his fat head in