PDA

View Full Version : Toll gates

damo1
10-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Well i don't know if anybody all ready knows this or if it's been spoken about before but i've worked out how to get through toll gates with out having to pay.

It's taken a few attempts at different things but i've nailed it now and the secret is not rocket science either.

All you need to do is travel as close to the vehicle as possible infront of you.

Now im talking about 1-2 feet off the bumper.

And i know what you thinking[:o)] but when you think about it you are only supposed to do 40 through them and most cars slow right down before they get there and approuch at a constant speed.

So it's easy to set your self up from a far way off and at a constant speed behind them.

I drag the rear brake incase of that last min brake from the driver but i've done it a number of times now and hav'nt got a ticket sent out in the mail for ages.

I'm guessing that the camera sensor thinks that because it's so close it must be either one vehicle or it's a trailer on the same vehicle.

Now i take no responsability for any body who trys this and gets booked or runs into the back of someone trying it.

But i thought i'd just share my toll gate trick with others that are sick of waisting good money on roads that we already pay for in our rego and taxes.

If you have toll gates with boom gates same thing applys just set your self up nice and close and when the car infront drives off just go with them easy as that the boom will come down behind you.

Now i know there are some dumb fuckers out there so just for them!!!!

YOU CANT DO THIS IF PEOPLE ARE STOPPING TO PAY AN OPERATOR CAUSE THEY WILL SEE YOU!! get it???

Any ways good luck with getting something back for nothing;)

banshee777
10-07-2009, 02:57 PM
I used to build that gear. It thinks you're a trailer. The breakout boom gate arms will pop out of their cradles if you hit them and their padded so just hold on tight anyway ;)

We did however build a hydraulic arm concreted into the lane which could stop a fully laden semi doing 40. Installed it in China but they could not understand that if it was operated the way they wanted to the wreckage would take out about 2 lanes of toll gear anyway. They didn't care as toll evasion is a national past time over there. The arm would actually end up getting locked into the frame by small stones so every couple of hours they'd have a guy out there sweeping it to keep it clean. Thing was lethal.

Ross_247
10-07-2009, 03:09 PM
yeah thats it Damo, Iv got threw a few times without the flash by getting as close as you can to the car infront..slightly to the side of the cars plate...

suxukifreak
10-07-2009, 03:21 PM
Is this for the new set-up (go-via) on the Gateway?

miniman1
10-07-2009, 06:29 PM
The M5 tolls dont catch u if u go thru the e-tag lane either sittin on the centre dividing line or as close to the sides of the lane as u can, the cameras only show the centre of the lane, and b4 u ask, I've been doin it 4 years and have never got a letter.....

GingerNinja
25-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Same on the Bridge. I travel it every other day and have never been pinged. Always stick to the side lines.

Cruisecontrol
25-07-2009, 11:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by miniman1

The M5 tolls dont catch u if u go thru the e-tag lane either sittin on the centre dividing line or as close to the sides of the lane as u can, the cameras only show the centre of the lane, and b4 u ask, I've been doin it 4 years and have never got a letter.....

And I've tried it twice and got billed both times. Go figure...

EXBEN
25-07-2009, 11:34 AM
I've also tried the side of the lane trick on the bridge twice & same result as CC ^^:(

Tone
25-07-2009, 02:03 PM
I just stick the Mrs's E-tag in my pocket,seems to work OK and she tops up the account!snurk snurk.

GingerNinja
25-07-2009, 02:25 PM
I must have been kissed on the cock by the "Toll Fairies"

And yes, they have been the only "Fairies" that have kissed it too!

JackTar
26-07-2009, 04:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by GingerNinja

I must have been kissed on the cock by the "Toll Fairies"

And yes, they have been the only "Fairies" that have kissed it too!

Apart from those fat dudes in Cairns (was it Cairns or MElbourne?)

GingerNinja
26-07-2009, 07:06 PM
quote:
Apart from those fat dudes in Cairns (was it Cairns or [u]ME</u>lbourne?)

Wishful thinking there my friend.

JackTar
26-07-2009, 09:47 PM
LOL you're pretty quick for a bloodnut old mate :)

uncle pervy
27-07-2009, 03:45 PM
toll gates?
are they like troll bridges, with tolls living under them instead of trolls?