PDA

View Full Version : Cunts! (Rant)

Large
29-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Some of you may know that I live in an Industrial unit on the north shore of Sydney. Been sharing with another bloke from here for about 15 months. It's fucking perfect with a huge work area and offices for the bedrooms.

That was up until last week when we got a letter from the council saying we'd been reported for "illegal activities" in our unit - ie living in it.

The neighbours on either side reckon we're good value because we keep an eye on the place and keep the vandals and fuckwits out on the weekends/nights...so why would some lowlife cuntwaft want to report us?

CUNTS ARE CUNTS!

It's been 6 weeks since the letter was written,(we don't check the letterbox much) and the council have already been around once but no one answered the door[:p] but according to the rules they can enter any premises where illegal activities are suspected to be taking place, and if we don't let them, they can come back with the filth and a warrant.:(

Did I mention CUNTS ARE CUNTS!!

I've found another industrial unit to go to but I don't want to get on the council radar in the mean time, so I might have to move into the local travellodge for a coupla weeks.

CUNTS!

On top of all this I checked the zoning and about the only thing banned from here is a heliport...even brothels are ok. So beds and hookers and showers and drugs are ok...but not sleeping because we might get burnt in a fire blah blah blah.

CUNTS!!

Fight_fan
29-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Pack of fucking cunts! U poor bastard Large... Find out who did it n show them the meaning of 'illegal activities'!

Iceman
29-06-2009, 09:28 PM
if it's ok to run a brothel, you'll just have to back to selling your arse.

Lewis Moto
29-06-2009, 09:42 PM
So stop paying your rent. Squatters have rights!
Well in Vic you can but in NSW you seem to be fucked if you try it on. http://www.squatspace.com/handbook/hbch8.php

Large
29-06-2009, 09:45 PM
well there's always that I suppose.

It may yet turn out ok as the new unit is much quieter (no dynos 5m above my head) and more private

Doesn't change the fact that some cunts need TO MIND THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!:(

ozkat
29-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Well you had better move to QLD then, i may have an offer for you that will help both of us.

Iceman
29-06-2009, 09:50 PM
we're still talking about a brothel then, yeah?

Large
29-06-2009, 09:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

Well you had better move to QLD then, i may have an offer for you that will help both of us.

Mate I have thought seriously about Travelling North, but I either need a transfer or a redundancy to facilitate it.

oh and I need to get rid of a lot of shit (car parts /mags etc) first.

If I get this unit, I've promised myself I'll take the opertunity to start selling stuff asap.

Large
29-06-2009, 09:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by Aido

So stop paying your rent. Squatters have rights!
Well in Vic you can but in NSW you seem to be fucked if you try it on. http://www.squatspace.com/handbook/hbch8.php

The flatmate/factory mate's parents own it :)

JackTar
29-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Sucks mate.

DiscoDan
29-06-2009, 10:22 PM
What a fucker. I was over at your place a couple of months ago picking up a front-end from Roly and it's the perfect setup. Pure bike-tweaker heaven that I could only wish for.

Hopefully the new place is even better. I reckon this time you need floor to ceiling glass between the living areas and the workshop and a floodlit rotating platform in the workshop for 'bike of the day'. Would it be going too far to suggest a discoball?

rod185651
29-06-2009, 10:36 PM
That's fucked mate! like you said CUNTS!

fimpBIKES
29-06-2009, 11:44 PM
dammit, for 15months you were livin the dream!!!

lets all go live in japan, ZERO ZONING!!!!! :D

TurboKat
29-06-2009, 11:55 PM
That's what's wrong with the world Rich, misguided or self serving, politically correct, self righteous, piece of shit do gooder cunts who can't think beyond the end of their nose & have no regard for other people's welfare or lives.
These pissweak fucking maggots can dob anyone in for anything whether it has any effect on their fucking pathetic existences or not without fear of reprisal because the 'system' protects them & encourages their behaviour, it would be a vastly different story if the complaintant had to be named in order to make a complaint, the anonymity involved allows pathetic losers to have a sense of power & achievement & probly gives them a glimmer of hope that they may not actually be the worthless shitstain that they & society actually know they are.
If these sad cunts were able to be made accountable for their actions they would shit in their pants, unfortunately that will never happen & the reality is that in todays society it's only going to get worse.
See if you can get the complaintants details via the freedom of information act or something, if you can, I'll come up to Sydney & we'll go pay them a visit.

JackTar
30-06-2009, 12:05 AM
Ten bucks says it wasn't TK that dobbed you in.

latheboy
30-06-2009, 07:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

Ten bucks says it was<s>n't</s> TK that dobbed you in.
:D

Sucks bud, Have you had any trouble with kids in the area that you've told to move on?
Kids now days would do that sort of shit....

boris
30-06-2009, 08:20 AM
mate I live in very similar circumstances the way I look at it I paid $240 k for my property I'll do what I want on it have you ever rang the council and asked what the rules are for legally living on industrial land? I rang the coffs council and asked the building inspector who says you need a toilet which I have, a shower which I have,a laundry which I have, a seperate living area I say I have a caravan out the back, nope not good enough I have to build a living quarters I ask whats the difference apparently it's just not the same then I have to MAKE A CONTRIBUTION ( I interpret this as bribe) to the council of around $3-$4 k so I say screw them I'm here and ur right it is awesome having a huge garage for the bike

Large
30-06-2009, 08:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by boris

mate I live in very similar circumstances the way I look at it I paid $240 k for my property I'll do what I want on it have you ever rang the council and asked what the rules are for legally living on industrial land? I rang the coffs council and asked the building inspector who says you need a toilet which I have, a shower which I have,a laundry which I have, a seperate living area I say I have a caravan out the back, nope not good enough I have to build a living quarters I ask whats the difference apparently it's just not the same then I have to MAKE A CONTRIBUTION ( I interpret this as bribe) to the council of around $3-$4 k so I say screw them I'm here and ur right it is awesome having a huge garage for the bike

I rang the "Compliance Officer" at the council and asked what the story was, he reckons factories are a fire risk (we have alarms and extinguishers and the whoile place is concrete so unlikely that a fire would spread from one factory to the next) so you can't live there. He couldn't explain why the factory directly behind us has a two bedroom apartment upstairs.....

boris
30-06-2009, 08:53 AM
exactly the same here they can't explain why just because (which my mum says isn't a proper answer lol) there are places around here where they have built proper apartments and that but I just draw the line at giving them another CONTRIFUCKINGBUTION when I pay around $3k a year to them anyway and the only thing I get out of that is a garbage run we have no kerb and guttering potholey shitty road and not much else

Yamie
30-06-2009, 09:00 AM
My house is a fire risk and thats made out of wood council are dumb fucks

fimpBIKES
30-06-2009, 09:11 AM
shit, so is this EVER possible to do in NSW?

i dream of one day owning an industrial shed with a living area as a mezzanine
i couldnt imagine being able to do it in a residential zoning, i doubt the current residents would allow a big shed to go up next door...

japan?

boris
30-06-2009, 12:22 PM
good luck with that fimp just do it and don't tell to many people about it fuck the council I say if I own it then fuck off it's mine

TurboKat
30-06-2009, 01:44 PM
My mate Dave is going through this bullshit right now, he bought a factory in a 'mixed use' zone which meant he could legally build a 'Caretakers Residence' within the factory walls. I said just build whatever you want in there but he wants to do it 100% legit so he can have it all fully insured.
He's been fucked around for the last 18 months & he's spent over $35K on a couple of different surveys, environmental impact studies, council 'contributions', soil tests, etc & hasn't even hammered nail 1.
I tried to buy the factory across from his but got outbid, you can bet I would've set it up exactly how I wanted to & told the Council fuck all about it. Fuck insurance, to quote the late Maude Flanders -'Ned doesn't believe in insurance, he considers it a form of gambling"
Of course if some no life cunt dobs you in, that's a different story.

pt
30-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Shit, that sucks. Council, EPA all the same bullshit. Some poor little kid who was the one everyone picked on in school now makes a whole lot of pointless fucking rules to ruin everyones fun. What happened to looking after yourself and actually talking to people to say you dont appreciate what they are doing?

336LJ
30-06-2009, 03:04 PM
at my old work at a fibreglass factory one of the workers lived there. in a rickety old mez room. with about 40m cube of styrofoam stacked on top. a rack of about 60 acetone drums out the front. and various mould chemicals, and resisns and gelcoat stored next door. plus a whole shipping container full of catalyst. he had a shower shitter everything sorted. and he was a smoker.... now if thats not a fire risk!

Is there any actual statute regarding the conditions on living on industrial land? all you gotta say is your on nightshift haha.
But in a realistic sense. if its your property (or u are mates with the owner)you could even go so far as to get someone to come inspect the building in regards to fire hazards, pass it, and wrap the paperwork around a brick and throw it thru the council's glass doors first thing in the morning.

I too dream of one of those cool abandoned warehouses to live in with the living quarters up top.. PROBABLY only use the place for indoor burnout comps tho..

I'm starting to get a bit into the human rights side of legal mumbo jumbo. and how basically you have every right to reclaim full title and ownership of any property you have and they can't do a damn thing about it.

If it were me I'd just keep living there.. what can they do really?
if they send you a NOTICE of a fine. send them a response saying "thankyou for your offer to contract to an agreement where I pay you money for nothing, but I'm not interested, please also note the letter is incorrectly addressed to a MR FIRSTNAME LASTNAME (all caps), this is a corporate entity, and I choose not to represent that corporate entity, I reserve all my rights and waive none blahblahblah upackofcunts - thanks" - then proceed to wipe the letter all over your balls or something before you send it.
if you ignore that notice however I'm pretty sure its technically agreeing to it.
I could be wrong but I'm positive you don't have to move at all.

so many fuckwits going unstabbed

latheboy
30-06-2009, 03:15 PM
Large V's The Council.... :D;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0hk9vaqWUg&feature=PlayList&p=6A1E5F544DE8ED50&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1

Issues
30-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Apply to become a brothel, register the business and run it at a loss ie no work. There is 1 near where I work, it is closed by day and opens in the arvo and night. If your only there of a night why could you not be a hooker? Times are tuff large and it is hard to get work as a hooker hence the loss, but you cant let the business be unattended incase a client comes by, so you must stay there.

I think you can leagally run a bussiness at a loss for 3 years, when it gets close to your 3 years re-apply as a new business. You should be able to claim the rent as a tax deduction aswell as other expences.

-Dex-
30-06-2009, 04:10 PM
That seems like a good idea Issues. You may even get a few "applicants" come by Large whom you can "try" and then hit them with the old "sorry darling, we're not hiring at the moment but if you come back in a couple of weeks....." =)

Chris41
30-06-2009, 04:10 PM
If you ran a business outa there Large you could be 24 hour phone operators :)

boris
30-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Dex and Issues you guys seem to have too much thought into this scheme how long have you been thinking of doing this? and can you think of an excuse for me if I get caught please thanks greatly appreciated but I don't want to have to hock my dot if I can get away with it

Large
30-06-2009, 07:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

at my old work at a fibreglass factory one of the workers lived there. in a rickety old mez room. with about 40m cube of styrofoam stacked on top. a rack of about 60 acetone drums out the front. and various mould chemicals, and resisns and gelcoat stored next door. plus a whole shipping container full of catalyst. he had a shower shitter everything sorted. and he was a smoker.... now if thats not a fire risk!

Is there any actual statute regarding the conditions on living on industrial land? all you gotta say is your on nightshift haha.
But in a realistic sense. if its your property (or u are mates with the owner)you could even go so far as to get someone to come inspect the building in regards to fire hazards, pass it, and wrap the paperwork around a brick and throw it thru the council's glass doors first thing in the morning.

I too dream of one of those cool abandoned warehouses to live in with the living quarters up top.. PROBABLY only use the place for indoor burnout comps tho..

I'm starting to get a bit into the human rights side of legal mumbo jumbo. and how basically you have every right to reclaim full title and ownership of any property you have and they can't do a damn thing about it.

If it were me I'd just keep living there.. what can they do really?
if they send you a NOTICE of a fine. send them a response saying "thankyou for your offer to contract to an agreement where I pay you money for nothing, but I'm not interested, please also note the letter is incorrectly addressed to a MR FIRSTNAME LASTNAME (all caps), this is a corporate entity, and I choose not to represent that corporate entity, I reserve all my rights and waive none blahblahblah upackofcunts - thanks" - then proceed to wipe the letter all over your balls or something before you send it.
if you ignore that notice however I'm pretty sure its technically agreeing to it.
I could be wrong but I'm positive you don't have to move at all.

so many fuckwits going unstabbed

The original letter was addressed to the owners of the unit. I'm thinking they should write a letter to council requesting that they write to the occupiers. That we get get a week or two extra to get our shit together.

Lucas
30-06-2009, 08:03 PM

You're old man doens't work at NoosaCat does he?

evilkarl
30-06-2009, 08:04 PM
Speaking of CUNTS!!

Queensland - home of the biggest one (Captain Bligh)

http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/LCARC/view/legislativeAssembly/documents/memberBio/memberImage/BlighAnna.jpg

336LJ
30-06-2009, 08:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

NAh mate this was some old prick who lived at the pool place I used to work at. he was nuts. resin fumes 24/7 tends to do that tho! I mean it culd be the same guy if he moved on, I havn't been there for years.

quote:Originally posted by Large
The original letter was addressed to the owners of the unit. I'm thinking they should write a letter to council requesting that they write to the occupiers. That we get get a week or two extra to get our shit together.

hmmmm.. If thats the case I can't think how a council officer aka fuckstick, even has the right to enter the premises without permission of the owners.
Thats a police matter, and they need a warrant, on suspicion of these "illegal activities" and I'd assume it would have to go through the owners of the unit. being that its not council property??? maybe different down there?

It could be the same for industrial areas (not sure) but on the front gate put a sign up that says "ADDMITENCE BY WRITTEN INVITATION ONLY - TO ALL PERSONS AND ENTITIES - OR TRESPASS APPLIES"
if u have a running business there during the day that might not work.

we had it on our front gate, not even the cops were allowed to roll down the driveway without a warrant and a lawful reason to be there (legal and lawful are 2 seperate things).
Sure according to contracts and statutes, a cop can LEGALLY drag you out on your ass from that place, but its not LAWFUL, and is actually a form of human rights violation.

I was always told this was the real deal.I'v only just started skimming this stuff and its insane when u know what bullshit we are being fed - police/courts/councils etc, are all corporations - trading as a busniness.

I'm not really famliar with council laws, except to say that at any opportunity I can I will lie cheat and refuse to pay them.

If I were in that situation, I'd ask that the owners of the property send a formal letter to the council, asking what laws they are breaking, what statutes blah blah, what lawful reason they have for enforcement of this shit, and ask that they respond by registered mail ONLY from the date of issue of your/the owners letter otherwise you will consider the matter resolved. Any contact thereafter, by phone, in person etc, will be considered an act of harrasment, and subject to persecution, as per Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

then if they are retarded and slow, and forget to reply, in a court you could stand up and say, well they didnt respond, or address my questions. so as per my letter.. it was considered resolved.

quote:Originally posted by evilkarl

Speaking of CUNTS!!

http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/LCARC/view/legislativeAssembly/documents/memberBio/memberImage/BlighAnna.jpg

The jury is still out on whether or not I'd let her give me a gobby...? hmmmm. I'd probably knee her in the face afterwards and wipe myself clean on her hair tho.. such a mole..

Hillsy
30-06-2009, 08:48 PM

Speaking of CUNTS!!

That's Dave Grohl's mum.....:D

Large
30-06-2009, 09:01 PM

quote:Originally posted by Lucas

NAh mate this was some old prick who lived at the pool place I used to work at. he was nuts. resin fumes 24/7 tends to do that tho! I mean it culd be the same guy if he moved on, I havn't been there for years.

hmmmm.. If thats the case I can't think how a council officer aka fuckstick, even has the right to enter the premises without permission of the owners.
Thats a police matter, and they need a warrant, on suspicion of these "illegal activities" and I'd assume it would have to go through the owners of the unit. being that its not council property??? maybe different down there?

It could be the same for industrial areas (not sure) but on the front gate put a sign up that says "ADDMITENCE BY WRITTEN INVITATION ONLY - TO ALL PERSONS AND ENTITIES - OR TRESPASS APPLIES"
if u have a running business there during the day that might not work.

we had it on our front gate, not even the cops were allowed to roll down the driveway without a warrant and a lawful reason to be there (legal and lawful are 2 seperate things).
Sure according to contracts and statutes, a cop can LEGALLY drag you out on your ass from that place, but its not LAWFUL, and is actually a form of human rights violation.

I was always told this was the real deal.I'v only just started skimming this stuff and its insane when u know what bullshit we are being fed - police/courts/councils etc, are all corporations - trading as a busniness.

I'm not really famliar with council laws, except to say that at any opportunity I can I will lie cheat and refuse to pay them.

If I were in that situation, I'd ask that the owners of the property send a formal letter to the council, asking what laws they are breaking, what statutes blah blah, what lawful reason they have for enforcement of this shit, and ask that they respond by registered mail ONLY from the date of issue of your/the owners letter otherwise you will consider the matter resolved. Any contact thereafter, by phone, in person etc, will be considered an act of harrasment, and subject to persecution, as per Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

then if they are retarded and slow, and forget to reply, in a court you could stand up and say, well they didnt respond, or address my questions. so as per my letter.. it was considered resolved.

Speaking of CUNTS!!

The jury is still out on whether or not I'd let her give me a gobby...? hmmmm. I'd probably knee her in the face afterwards and wipe myself clean on her hair tho.. such a mole..

Unfortunately the owners don't want to get involved..fair enough.

The solution may be as simple as putting an old caravan/campervan outside the unit to actually sleep in...but keep living in the unit. So if the cunts come knocking...just say I'm not sleepy yet. They'll soon get sick of coming around

336LJ
30-06-2009, 09:39 PM

Unfortunately the owners don't want to get involved..fair enough.

The solution may be as simple as putting an old caravan/campervan outside the unit to actually sleep in...but keep living in the unit. So if the cunts come knocking...just say I'm not sleepy yet. They'll soon get sick of coming around

well that would definately make it hard for them to prove you actually live there! just be like. NAH overtime mate... and my missus beats me when she's drunk,that caravan? oh no thats for a customer. full resto

Large
30-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Nah just buy and old shitter and park it in one of the parking spots. It's private property so the council can eat their own shit.

BANDITROD
30-06-2009, 09:55 PM
fuck the cunts mate ring a TV show or just tell them to fuck off ....get some big fuckin dogs ...fuck it kick em ,puch em or something thats what i would do ...fucking fuckers

80s freak
30-06-2009, 10:00 PM
That sucks arse big time. Best of luck boys.

Jup
01-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Come on in inspector, no I don't live here. The kitchen is for guests to have a meal while they wait, and the shower is so I can get cleaned up after work before I go home. The bed? I have heard that research has shown that a siesta in the afternoon increases productivity and I have found that to be true.

Also, please, in future address all correspondence to my home address: (give alternate address of person willing to say you're living with them)

I don't know... it might work, it might not, either way how can anyone prove you're living there and not just working unusual hours?

boris
01-07-2009, 03:10 PM
I thought there was a loophole that you can stay on the premises a certain number of times a week don't quote me but do what I did and ring the council but tell them you are in a different suburb than where you are

StuNVA
01-07-2009, 03:35 PM
24 hour security guard

boris
01-07-2009, 04:04 PM
I'm liking the cat house idea most

Bear
01-07-2009, 04:09 PM

Nah just buy and old shitter and park it in one of the parking spots. It's private property so the council can eat their own shit.

Convert the caravan like Sharky did. Then it'd actually be useful, especially at AFR's :D