PDA

View Full Version : Excuse the tractor !

HOS
24-06-2009, 01:56 AM
But apart from that these look a good design of 3 wheelers ?

http://www.trirodmotorcycles.com/index.html

luke4130
24-06-2009, 06:28 AM
I saw a heap of leaner riders (group of 10-15 with hi-vis vests) on something similar last w/e at Toowong. I looked like they were riding snowmobiles on the road. They looked different anyway.

latheboy
24-06-2009, 07:12 AM
Funny how they say it handles like a race car but in the video when they are in the corners it cant stay in it own lane...

I like it altho it would be heaps cooler with a jap4 motor or jap twin

zx12argh
24-06-2009, 12:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by latheboy

Funny how they say it handles like a race car but in the video when they are in the corners it cant stay in it own lane...

I like it altho it would be heaps cooler with a jap4 motor or jap twin

Nah - I think thats just seppo roads fucking with ya. He's actually cuting the corner sharp. Totally agree about the power plant tho. What is the american fascination with the HD Twin?

I'd have one - but I think I would have to be a paraplegic first, cause if I wanted motorcycle like handling, I'd go ride a motorcycle.

HOS
24-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Imagine with a decent GSXR motor in ? [:p]

LKC73
25-06-2009, 10:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by luke4130

I saw a heap of leaner riders (group of 10-15 with hi-vis vests) on something similar last w/e at Toowong. I looked like they were riding snowmobiles on the road. They looked different anyway.

They could have been the Can-am spyder 3 wheel things.

This tripod bike also needs a 4 in it, or even a rotax twin like the Can-am has I think.