PDA

View Full Version : Test Ride

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
19-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Finally got rego on the bike so will be going for a test squirt over weekend. Anyone up for picking up the bits that fall off are welcome to come along.

timbo
19-06-2009, 10:14 AM
Bout time mate and i hope you have some long johns. Where are you thinking of heading?

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
19-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Yeah mate got the thermals sorted & the leathers help a bit. No plan in particular was waiting to see who replied before making real plans. Has to be saturday tho as the bride has plans for Sunday. Could head down your way so you can give me a riding lesson.........again.

Gsxar
19-06-2009, 10:46 AM
If its up near Timbo I might be able to get away for a while & come - Stockyards at Rawson is always good for lunch :D

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
19-06-2009, 11:08 AM
Sounds like a plan forming Jo. What you say Timbo ?

timbo
19-06-2009, 01:06 PM
yep i have no problem with this. If we do lunch at about 1 we can get a couple of hours riding in be for hand without being on the road to early.I would suggest meeting at the BP at Lonworry at 10:30 for a 11:00 leave. Dose this work for you Jojo if not we can meet up with you somewhere a bit more covenant for you. Come on lets try and get some more starters for a grate day out. FUCK THE COLD YOU PUSSIES.

Gsxar
19-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Might meet ya's on the way there and ride a bit back with ya. Will be pushing my luck to get away but I neeeeeed to go for a ride:D

timbo
19-06-2009, 06:10 PM
If you like Jo we can swing by your place and pick you up on the way to Rawson. I haven't go your number so give me a call if you like to discus it some more.

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
19-06-2009, 08:46 PM
So Langwarry BP 10.30 ish. See you then. Remember I'm coming from northern burbs so will be leaving home about 9. If you're reading this Jules and want to come, call me in the morning.

kevkatana
19-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Bugger. I'd love to go but still working on a few changes to the old gix. Have a great ride fellas(and chick).

timbo
20-06-2009, 12:49 AM
Ok maybe next time hey Kev

Gsxar
20-06-2009, 08:37 AM
Sounds good Tim, I have located your number..... Our people will talk :D

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
21-06-2009, 12:37 PM
What a top day riding !!! Some seriously good road down there. If Timbo or Gsxar invite you down for ride........GO ! Had a ball. Good fast road and didn't see a single cop. Not much tin top traffic either. Thanks again guys. top ride. (Bit cold tho).

Gsxar
21-06-2009, 05:01 PM
Thanks guys for a great ride (tho cold cause I'm a wimp[:p]) & a lovely lunch. Better be fixing those mounts before I ride again. Recommendations to build my new subframe?

timbo
21-06-2009, 06:19 PM
No worries mate i'm glad you had a good time down our way.We just need to get a good group together for the next one and we'll have an absolute ball,might wait for it to warm up a bit before we organize the next one. i reckon that pub for lunch is a goer http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1245613658.jpg

I'm always up for a ride so if anyone is thinking of heading down this way,or anywhere for that matter just let me know

KATO ZX7
21-06-2009, 08:06 PM
Fuck you all...i would of come but didnt see the thread.

next time my pretties!!!!

wackyrider
22-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Hopefully next time my bike will be back on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spewing......

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
24-06-2009, 12:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gsxar

Thanks guys for a great ride (tho cold cause I'm a wimp[:p]) & a lovely lunch. Better be fixing those mounts before I ride again. Recommendations to build my new subframe?

Suck up to Deano for a weld up job. Doing a 'kin ace job with Rods beastie ! Don't lift it tho JoJo unless you get some leg extentions.

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
24-06-2009, 12:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by wackyrider

Hopefully next time my bike will be back on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spewing......

Get a slippy on Jules, you would have loved it down there ! Call me if you need a hand or someone to open the beer while you get dirty.

Gsxar
24-06-2009, 01:36 PM
[/quote]
Suck up to Deano for a weld up job. Doing a 'kin ace job with Rods beastie ! Don't lift it tho JoJo unless you get some leg extentions.
[/quote]
Damn now he is gonna hide from me [:p];)
Still looking for the leg extension shop lol I would be there in a flashhhhhhh ;);)

scotty
24-06-2009, 02:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gsxar

[/quote]
Damn now he is gonna hide from me [:p];)
Still looking for the leg extension shop lol I would be there in a flashhhhhhh ;);)
[/quote]Alterative, Buy the ally urself an go to bc one sat and bend it up(the ally that is[:p],cos of his bendy thingo's)Then suck up to deano or brad n get em to weld it....

That wouldn't be the tarwin lower pub would it?I want to know where u went but dont want it here... [B)][}:)]

timbo
24-06-2009, 03:58 PM
No mate not the Tarwine Lower pub wrong side of the fwy