PDA

View Full Version : Buck's ride, anyone?

zrxmick
17-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Call me conventional?, f*#* off, no way. Why then have I started this thread with such a question? Because at last with the good woman, {not up the duff, and it now being efen impossible for such an event to happen again (Trust me). And finally all the shyte in our life is starting to subside, i.e. Kids in and out of hospital the woman in and out of hospital, the death of the good woman’s mum, and the shyte fight over the estate, buying a house and the rest of the collective crap that goes along with it. (Come on Mick for F*#* sake get on with it)} and I have finally set a date to get married. 22/11/09.

So why am I announcing this to you guys?, which brings me back to the start off the thread. Being the unconventional bloke I am, I’m not having a buck’s night, for F*#* sake I’m well past that sort of shyte, No I’m having a Buck’s Ride.

So any lads, and or gals, up to a half iron butt event, stay tuned, at this stage is on the 21/11/09. The idea is to leave Melbourne, at the servo just before the Westgate bridge at 6am, via Geelong and the Great Ocean Rd to Warnambool, for a lunch break.
Then on to Roses Gap, in the Grampions, via Halls Gap. The aim is to be at Troopers, the over night stop over around 4 to 5 pm. Allowing plenty of time to sort out sleeping quarters etc. And of course leaving enough time, to wet the whistle, wash down a few bugs, spin a yarn or two, before a spit roast dinner.

As it’s a Buck’s ride not a buck’s party, the groomsmen, and anyone attending the wedding, should be hitting the hay at a reasonable hour (please note the use of the word should) as we will be leaving troopers 6 am sharp, to insure that the good woman is not left waiting at the so called alter, having said that all others attending, may kick on, till Stewart behind the bar tells ya’s all to f*#* off.

For anyone still wishing to come out to Troopers only, not take part in the days ride, are most certainly welcome to do so, Troopers is a easy 3 to 4 hour ride/drive out of Melbourne, but they will be required for the night, to wear a condom full of runny jelly around their necks, to indicate to all, that they are in fact soft cocks.

BANDITROD
17-06-2009, 08:55 PM
im in mate for sure thats just up the road for me

Loads
17-06-2009, 09:07 PM
Congrats,
Great date, I got married on the same day last year.
It was up at Noojee and we had 80mm of rain and 20cm of snow on Baw Baw.
Hope it's a little dryer for you.

timbo
17-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Yep Mick i'm all over it like a fat kid on a lolly.
Congrats mate it's good to hear that things are looking up for you and the lord of war LOL

kevkatana
17-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Well done Mick. I might just have to go on this.

Mishdog20
17-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Sounds pretty grouse, i could be persuaded to come along. Top stuff Mick.

wackyrider
17-06-2009, 11:04 PM
sounds like a plan mate

yoda
18-06-2009, 08:28 PM
Congrats mate..
Gt Ocean rd/gramps.. im in!!

zrxmick
19-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Thanks to those who have shown such early interest.

Ok, first change of plans are, due to mass of bullshyte road works on the way in to the westgate bridge, and the petrol station. I'm changing the meet up point to The BP servo at Little River, and the set off time to 6.30am sharp.

BANDITROD
19-06-2009, 05:54 PM
for those that dont know little river is right near avalon airport

latheboy
19-06-2009, 06:16 PM
Id love to but its wifey's birthday then, Congrates bud...

Lewis Moto
19-06-2009, 06:57 PM
Would but
a. Dont currently have a registered bike
b. You dont know me from a bar of soap
c. My family is barred from troopers unless there are new owners. My Ma got absolutely rotten there a couple of years ago, they told her to leave, the old man he took up the fight for a good cause ( we were the only ones there). He himself was a little over refreshed and he was also asked to leave. Do you see a pattern?
What a great family gathering that was! Nice meal but.

Ooooh look I just googled em
"Under new management, Troopers welcome mat is out, the bar is open and the friends you've yet to meet are waiting for you."

Giggety Giggety!!!!

kevkatana
19-06-2009, 11:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by Aido

Would but...
b. You dont know me from a bar of soap...
Who cares. Going to have to introduce yourself sooner or later.
Might as well be with a ride and beers[:p]:D[B)][xx(]

80s freak
21-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Good luck and all the best for the wedding mines the week before! I found me a good woman with a shed! JACKPOT!!!!