PDA

View Full Version : anyone near bittern?

Jockney Rebel
15-06-2009, 11:06 PM
need an engine picking up and taking to nearest toll depot ..probably ta

scotty
16-06-2009, 09:38 AM
Might take some arranging but my boss is next to bittern

Lewis Moto
16-06-2009, 06:00 PM
My folks live 6ks down the road.
Can you chuck up a few more details - is it paid for and ready for collection? crated up and ready for travel? Weight? size? The old man drives to Bayswater everyday in a 1T tray. is there somewhere to drop it in that neighbourhood? Does someone else want to collect it from there and continue the relay? Are you in a big hurry? if not then at least it can be taken to his garage until I collect it and get it moving for you.
Whatever, just thought I'd put it out there.

Jockney Rebel
16-06-2009, 08:15 PM
hi its a transit engine [petrol]just need it taking to the nearest toll depot and theyll bring it to me its not mine yet but it will be ..oh yes it will lol
well as for the time element ..ive got a couple of weeks on it cos it needs to take up residence in the van i havent got yet either ..ill let you know if and when it needs picking up and you let me know how many drinking tokens itll come to many thanks
unless of course any of you know of a twin cam petrol l996-2000 tranny lump going cheap

EFE 1230
16-06-2009, 08:51 PM
I was nearwy bittern by a dog once................

Jockney Rebel
17-06-2009, 02:00 AM
erm yeah mike ..sure it was only nearly... that rabies is bugger to get rid of lol