PDA

View Full Version : low brow cops

Weaselman
09-06-2009, 03:00 PM
this would be in the same league as revenue collectors but it was so fucking annoying I felt it rated proper mention.

OK
Myself and the lads were out on the dirtbikes yesterday and as you know when you ride in a state forest your bike must be registered and the rider licenced.
FAIR ENOUGH I say.

But when we got back into the sydney CBD one of the lads was pulled by a local area car.
Now he is riding a Yammy Tenre and thats pretty sensable as far as dirtbikes go.
But no thats not good enough is it

His licence plate which was mounted on an afrermarket hanger and perfectly visable and clean earned him a $324 fine for "Incorrect licence plate angle"

Now the other bikes had plates rivited to the tops of the mudguards.

So the copper earnt this rebuke from my totally pissed off mate.
"Fuck you cunts make it hard for people to be on your side when you do pointless shit like this"

And yes he used the word cunt and hey it didnt get him off the fine just got him a diry look.
Now I know there are people on here who may be cops or hint at the fact they may be cops but as far as im concerned when you put the uniform on your primary task is another vessel for filling the coffers.
I dont give a fuck who you are in your private life but cops are a waste of fucking time.
Bring back mob justice then perhaps the crime rate would go down instead of limey cops and dumb fuck magistrates giving hard core criminals some time away in a tax payer funded hotel.

And as far as the enforcement of articles of road law are concerned if a cop cant exercise a little restraint and common sence in something as stupid as licence plate angle on a bike caked in mud and shit you can forget an easy time at the hands of joe average.

As far as im concerned and my friends are concerned the attitude of late from the cops get you all classifyed as cunts.

latheboy
09-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Tell us what you really think Weasel :D

Weaselman
09-06-2009, 03:38 PM
I do thats why people love me!

Ross_247
09-06-2009, 03:54 PM
is this who I think it is ? ?

-Dex-
09-06-2009, 03:55 PM
I'd honestly be contesting that. That's absolute horse shit. I'll see if I can find any ADRs that may help.

Weaselman
09-06-2009, 04:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Ross_247

He is very 'Special'

Ross_247
09-06-2009, 04:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

quote:Originally posted by Ross_247

He is very 'Special'

Bloody hell, the poor bugger has had no luck with with that shit, I can imagine him saying that to, Im sure it was in the most polite possible manner : )

-Dex-
09-06-2009, 04:19 PM
ADR 61.1.1.1. L-Group Vehicles Only: (Motorbikes)

61.1.1.1.1. provision shall be made for mounting a registration plate to the rear of the vehicle so that the centre of each registration plate shall not be less than 300 mm from the ground.

This is the only ADR pertaining specifically to plate mounting I could find. As long as your friends plate was clearly visible and more than 300mm from the ground I can't see how he can get booked for having it on the wrong angle. I'd be taking a photo of it and writing a letter asking exactly what angle it should be on and to quote the relevant ADR or regulation they are referencing?

$324 is ridiculous.

Cruisecontrol
09-06-2009, 04:20 PM
So he was legitimately booked and you are having a whinge?

My court date is the 17th June for something I did wrong and I have accepted it without blaming the entire police force.

Teaspoon of cement perhaps?

Weaselman
09-06-2009, 04:33 PM
Wrong?
Im sorry mate but thats like saying your fucking headlight is point to high up or your fucking blinkers are the wrong shade of yellow.

How bout you donate the 324 then and accept the pigs are just nazis.
Im sick of all this shit its just another in a long list of pointless ribs on bike riders.

So how bout a teaspoon of shut the fuck up

Cruisecontrol
09-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Hehe

if it was unjustified, fight it. If it wasn't, as previously stated.

StuNVA
09-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Take the queer cunt to court, fuckem. I hate the ones that just do petty shit like that, I reckon they should get a fuckin life and make a difference to society if they want to be taken seriously.

Weaselman
09-06-2009, 05:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

Hehe

if it was unjustified, fight it. If it wasn't, as previously stated.

nothing we get nicked for seems justified anymore since the nike bikes went and fucked everything up

Jockney Rebel
09-06-2009, 05:48 PM
arent police officers public servants ..ergo they are there to serve the greater good ..and that 'offence'serves no ones greater good..and only serves to alienate the police from the real world
well said andy ..mate

Tony OW31
09-06-2009, 06:15 PM
I was speaking to a retired ex very high up copper a while back, and he calls the traffic police "jury killers" nuff said.

Weaselman
09-06-2009, 06:20 PM
went even a hwy patrol Tony it was a regular blue and white area car with a nodder at the wheel

scotty
09-06-2009, 06:25 PM
take a chance i say
you get 2 options at court, 1 the magstrate hate's bike's and ya cop it for waisting time.
2 the mag hate's coppers and give's it to him and ya come out smellin rose's.
My hit rate is about 50% and i've had a fair go at it.
Present ya self
Look repectable
Don't be shy to carry on about how fucking great ya are to every community ya go near.
Speak clear and be polite.
If you do get a bike hater they soon come round to the fact that you are one great guy and are pretty leanient.
Just my advise

Cruisecontrol
09-06-2009, 06:27 PM

nothing we get nicked for seems justified anymore since the nike bikes went and fucked everything up

True that.

boris
09-06-2009, 07:19 PM
when I was on my bike p plates I was done at 10 oclock on monday morning after dirtbiking all sunday legally licensed and rego'd but was looking for the income tax people and pulling over politely to let people behind me to pass instead of being an asshole and banking up traffic any way old mate in the hway patrol follows me for a couple of blocks and red and blues me and RBT's me I asked y ? u think I have been drinking just cos I'm being polite to following traffic and so he looks at the back of my tt250 after looking at my license and seeing I'm a p plater and asks where my p plate is which being the hard plastic shit they are made out of had broken off but at least an inch of it was still there so I say it was there but must have broken off NOPE YOU ARE TRYING TO SLY IT $89 fine and my first ever (definately not the last) point taken off me so I agree weasel most are cunts I know a couple that wouldn't do it but most would fine their own mums

Weaselman
09-06-2009, 07:24 PM
yeah but the odd couple arnt even worth a mention nowadays. Youd put it down to more of a fluke getting off something nowadays.
Ive always said (And sal will back me up) Cops are mostly the kids who got picked on at school with a uniform a gun and a superiority complex.

Jockney Rebel
09-06-2009, 08:02 PM
.....ill add to that the inability to do anything else

Lucas
09-06-2009, 08:03 PM

Cops are mostly the kids who got picked on at school with a uniform a gun and a superiority complex.

SPOT-FUCKING-ON

JackTar
09-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Yeah. What everyone said. Especially the ones who said it loudest cause they are more righter.

boris
09-06-2009, 09:12 PM
like referees are the fuckers that couldn't play the sport properly so they make sure the ones who could are fucked up every chance they can LOL
but I have ridden with drank with and drove home after drinking with coppers and I have to say that the ones who have been in a trade or gone out and had a real job b4 getting a shield seem to be more on our side than the fuckwits that walk straight into the force out of school and know nothing of what us hard workers and so on have to deal with

suxukifreak
09-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Has anybody noticed a trend in fines with no points taken off?

Is this so you can keep your license to stay on the road and get more fines?

JackTar
09-06-2009, 09:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by suxukifreak

Has anybody noticed a trend in fines with no points taken off?

Is this so you can keep your license to stay on the road and get more fines?

Bing bing bing we have a winner. You got it in one Desmondo, why do you think NSW is looking at lowering the points value of minor traffic offences? Ya can't get rego etc off someone with no licence.

Bear
09-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Yep, I heard that aswell. Too many people losing their licence and filling up court room proceedings to argue why they can't do without it.

LKC73
10-06-2009, 12:01 AM
The lower points starts on July 1 so Ive heard. And general duites are a pack of wankers when it comes to traffic offences, as they know very little in the way of ADRs and road rules.
Another thing that shits me with cops is why arnt they around to bust those dumb fucks that do stupid U-turns over islands, double white lines and the middle of peak traffic?

I got done many year ago by a cop that fined me for a missing L plate! Those things back then were paper, and couldnt stand minute in wet weather let alone a week, and I still had a 1/4 of it there and even argued the point. But no, still fined!

EFE 1230
10-06-2009, 08:26 PM
Bloke at work has a mate into 4w driving who went away for the Queen's b/day w/end to a beach here in SA. The first 10k of the beach is for registered vehicles only after that it's "run what ya brung".

The group made camp just down from the "registered vehicles only after this point sign" and let the kids loose on their pit bikes, one lunchtime a copper rides past on a trial bike gives everyone a wave and the kids followed him up the beach then back down to the "registered vehicles only after this point" sign"

The kids come back to camp and tell everyone the copper has fallen off his bike, looking down the beach the cop is flat out on the sand next to his bike not moving so a couple blokes grab the pit bikes and rush over to see if he's OK.

Just before they get to him the copper picks himself up, when they ask if he's OK he responds with "Only registered motor vehicles are to be used on this section of the beach" as he points to the big sign stating the fact.
The dirty cunt then books the 2 blokes for driving unregistered motor vehicles and one bloke for no bike licence, when they tell him they thought he was injured and were checking he was OK he tells them they should have left the bikes at the sign and WALKED over to him.

After talking to some locals they find out the cunstable has a bad habit of falling off when he rides past the "registered vehicles only past this point" sign when people are about on unregistered motorcycles...........................

Maybe he just needs better knobbies...........

gixkat
10-06-2009, 09:16 PM
^^^^^^^^ needs a fuckin kicking, what an arsehole

pt
10-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Has anyone watched that show recruits? FUCK ME DEAD AND CALL ME ALICE! you couldn't find more fuckups in a juvenile detention centre.

Ross_247
11-06-2009, 09:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by pt

Has anyone watched that show recruits? FUCK ME DEAD AND CALL ME ALICE! you couldn't find more fuckups in a juvenile detention centre.

hahah.. true that Pete, that shit should be on the Comedy channel.. I must admit I do watch it everyweek for a good laugh... that chick whos trying to get through, farken useless.

kevkatana
11-06-2009, 04:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by EFE 1230

...After talking to some locals they find out the cunstable has a bad habit of falling off when he rides past the "registered vehicles only past this point" sign when people are about on unregistered motorcycles...........................

Hopefully one day he does come a gutsa and really hurts himself. That way he'll have to wait for them to walk over. What a cunt!
Hasn't he heard the story of the boy who cried wolf.

rod185651
11-06-2009, 04:55 PM

Just before they get to him the copper picks himself up, when they ask if he's OK he responds with "Only registered motor vehicles are to be used on this section of the beach" as he points to the big sign stating the fact.
The dirty cunt then books the 2 blokes for driving unregistered motor vehicles and one bloke for no bike licence, when they tell him they thought he was injured and were checking he was OK he tells them they should have left the bikes at the sign and WALKED over to him.

<center>What a cunt act! Sounds like entrapment to me</center>

Weaselman
11-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Shit Rod nice to see your still alive

Large
11-06-2009, 05:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by rod185651

<center>What a cunt act! Sounds like entrapment to me</center>

exactly.
If that's true they should set up cameras and catch the cunt in the act. Tracey Grimshit would have a field day with that one

EFE 1230
11-06-2009, 06:29 PM
I called bullshit when he told me but he was shown the paperwork, every time anyone drove up past their camp they told them to watch the copper on the trail bike and a local they stopped told them it was a regular thing.

The bloke also told them that after a few locals got caught out that word got back to the copper's superiors about his poor riding skills and how badly he could be injured in a real "accident" so since then he only falls over around "tourists"

kevkatana
11-06-2009, 09:53 PM
We all should go on a holiday there:D Fuck him up big time[}:)] Maybe the next N.F.R?

bluemk1
12-06-2009, 10:09 AM
cops are tops :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM8qKFGuifQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJaAe7sYoCA&NR=1