PDA

View Full Version : Electrics

whale
07-06-2009, 09:05 PM
I recently had the entire dash of my CB1300 replaced with a Veypor and Veypor indicator unit. My bike mechanic assured me that he was up to the rewiring task but the wiring is a mess and the bike left me on the side of the road with a total battery failure yesterday which tells me that he wasn't.

I am at Maclean which is between Grafton and Ballina in NSW and I need to find a badass wirer who can neaten the mess and fix my problems properly the first time.

Any suggestions from you guys about who to trust with this work anywhere between Port Macquarie and Brisbane?

chopiesel
07-06-2009, 09:24 PM
vapour wont drain your bat

whale
18-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Got the bike back today from the local auto sparkie and all seemed well on the 20 km ride home. I will check it out in detail over the weekend.

Thank you to Boris who offered me his assistance the very afternoon I delivered the bike to my local guy.

scotty
18-06-2009, 07:26 PM
If ya need more help one ov my mate's is in Byron.
Owen is the owner of byron M/C and a hell of a nice bloke(althou some what short.......).
Me and another member have worked with him(me in a few differant shops) and he realy knows his shit... He's no stranger to ASF and has visited the last 2 AFR's.
He'll be able to help.

whale
18-06-2009, 08:28 PM
Thanks Scotty