KRASH
05-06-2009, 08:23 PM
LOVE IT....HAHAHAHAHA

Yamie
06-06-2009, 06:41 AM
Now thats funny

336LJ
06-06-2009, 07:04 AM
holy "just made it to the piss trough" batman. thats the single most hilarious music clip iv ever seen Aahahaha

Docktor
06-06-2009, 08:38 AM
pends on how old ya are. bonnie tyler is my era and shakira is you all you "rapper fag pants under ya ass pill poppin backward hat wearin got a earlobe i can stick me finger thru pierced lip pole smokin drive from the back seat cant see over the steerin wheel why wont the seat recline any further white sneaker wearin cut the bottom outta my pockets so i can feel me dick ipod wearin huge sunglass wearin turd smugglin flea ridden rat fuckers"

livewire
06-06-2009, 11:41 AM
No issues there, eh? hahaha

Jockney Rebel
06-06-2009, 04:54 PM
lmfao doc lol ...bonnie [lost in france,welsh rarebit before kathy zeata jones,meatloaf dodgin] tyler was definetly in my 'to do ' list when i was a teenager along with pat benetar,annie lennox ,chrissy hynde, elvira[can you see a pattern developing here?]and all the bratpack birds of course

Docktor
06-06-2009, 05:45 PM
you missed sheena easton, sheila E , chrissy amphlett , and cyndi lauper , yes i said cyndi lauper, just coz she was a freaked out space cadet shouldnt stop me from wantin to bone her box off.

as for annie lennox, must be the pom in ya to wanna scruff that 2 dollar short haired suit wearin bottle up my ass walkin daughter of a motherless goat...... fuckin hell, the rest are ok tho....

Jockney Rebel
06-06-2009, 05:59 PM
lol i have weird tastes doc

336LJ
07-06-2009, 09:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by Docktor

rapper fag pants under ya ass pill poppin backward hat wearin got a earlobe i can stick me finger thru pierced lip pole smokin drive from the back seat cant see over the steerin wheel why wont the seat recline any further white sneaker wearin cut the bottom outta my pockets so i can feel me dick ipod wearin huge sunglass wearin turd smugglin flea ridden rat fuckers"

sadly all of this is the exact truth.

KATO ZX7
07-06-2009, 12:45 PM
What do ya mean...spazzing out doesnt qualify as a dance???

ghey!
haha.

Jockney Rebel
07-06-2009, 02:02 PM
lol

Tony Nitrous
07-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Michaela Strachan

boris
09-06-2009, 09:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by Docktor
drive from the back seat cant see over the steerin wheel why wont the seat recline any further

so with these wankers you are talking about dok how many are driving commodores cos whenever I get a p platers commodore into work I can never see over the steering wheel but no other cars seem to do it

Docktor
09-06-2009, 11:02 PM
How many are commodores ???

THEY ARE ALL FUGGIN COMMODORES !!!.
I got in my boys vs on sunday arvo and nearly fell into the back fuckin seat !. He drives like that coz its cool AND he wears his hat backwards and he asks me why the cops pick on him ? . He is a friggin australian not some lebo wannabe poser who couldnt drift out of sight on a dark night. He is currently looking at his 3rd strike on hoon laws,(sorry bout ya party rod) 2 he deserved and 1 he didnt. maybe JUST maybe if he took his hat off wound the seat up about 35 fuckin turns and drove properly he would be ok. Fuck me I can drive my hardtop around and the cops have a look and keep drivin but he cant take a bog stock dunnydoor down the street to get a fuckin pack of smokes without comin back with a fine or worse walkin coz the nasties hav decided he was hangin skids. Awwww fuck it. im done. But i would still tap Laura Brannigan if we still talkin about booty ?.