PDA

View Full Version : TIGHE CAMS- FUCK'EM

livewire
04-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Well, it's been 8 weeks now since I've sent my cams back to TIGHE CAMS to be fixed after they fucked them up the first time.
Put inlet grind on exhaust and vice-versa. And also fuct up base circles. By his own admission, he didn't know the difference between a GSX exhaust or inlet cam. Fucken unbelievable.
And charged me heaps to do it, cos they turned a little regrind job into a big one, involving welding up etc.
That was enough to turn my Kat into a statue for AFR. Cunts.
After that, I returned them to fix. That was 8 weeks ago.
Basicly, I reckon thats pretty fuct.
Anyone wanting cams reground, I'd advise you not to use these useless fux. TIGHE CAMS- FUCK'EM.

gixkat
04-06-2009, 06:33 PM
ya wonder how some people stay in business, fair dinkum sounds like they are fuckin useless.

livewire
13-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Visa finally refunded my $720 from Tighe Cams.
Cos of them cuntz my Kat has been a statue since mid March.
That's 5 fucking months.
Incompetent, smart-arse pricks. Not only did he fuck it up, they then went out of their way to frig me around.
Do yourselves a favor and don't go near these bastards.
It appears his incompetence is fairly well known.
Wish I hadda known that before.
Rant complete.

Fight_fan
13-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Good to hear its finalized at last mate!

Chris41
13-08-2009, 03:22 PM
I had a cam for the sidecar made to my specs by them and had a bit of a hard time dealing with them
After that I was talking to mate who's been racing and building engines for years and he won't use Tighes as he reckons he's seen cams from them with different lobe centers on all the lobes.

suacycle
15-09-2009, 06:56 PM
I had my cams and rocker gear sent to Waggot i think in melbourne and they did an excellent job,$220 each 4 the cams back in 2wks.

Booster
15-09-2009, 07:22 PM
Waggot are Alstonville NSW, used to do my old Val cams when i was speedwaying on 4 wheels
Just around the corner from a mates place, used to drop them off when i went up to visit and pick them up several days later.
Didn't even think of them for bike cams,