PDA

View Full Version : new member

hmmmnz
29-10-2006, 10:24 PM
hey there guys, im a dirty kiwi living in scotland at the moment,
im currently riding a little gs500 (the nz $ doesn't convert well into the mighty £) :D so funds were limited when i arrived over here.
i have done some modding to the gs,
a bandit 6 rear wheel, sv650 shock, gsx front end, srad subframe and plastics (i didnt realise how big it was untill it was too late :D )
and a modified r6 link pipe and quill race can (there is not much available for the gs, so everything has to be modified from other bikes)
any way i saw the site on icemans signiture on the gs site and thought i would investigate your site.
pritty impressed :D
i think ill be back, provided i don't get too much shit from you ozzies :D

alfiestorm
29-10-2006, 10:33 PM
What in fucks name are you doing in shiteland with all those skirt wearing shemen and super crap weather is it a work thing or some deranged self choice :D

ps
welcome to the best site on earth

Gix11
29-10-2006, 10:36 PM
Hey H, welcome aboard mate. Where abouts in Scotland did you end up? If you managed to buy a bike and mod it I reckon you must be in for the long haul over there? Got any photos of the bike mate? I'm sure Ice has seen it but we could do with a look as well.

29-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Arrrgh...another Haggis eater.Got yaself a Kilt yet? welcome to the choice site Bro.

hmmmnz
29-10-2006, 10:46 PM
im in edinburgh, yeah i got the 2 year working holiday visa, my girlfriend is scottish thats why im here, she had been out to nz a few times and put her foot down and said come over, :D whats a lad to do. the weather is getting pritty shit now, winter is on its way. weird having cold weather coming into christmas, not used to that. there is no bbqs at chistmas thats for sure. :D

hmmmnz
29-10-2006, 10:48 PM
nah no kilt either, ill stick to my shorts:D havn't tryed haggis yet, and don't plan to. the stuff looks gross without knowing whats in it :D

Gix11
29-10-2006, 10:58 PM
It's a sheeps bladder filled with offal and flour. Sounds good hey?

29-10-2006, 11:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

It's a sheeps bladder filled with offal and flour. Sounds good hey?
what is...the GS 500?:D

Iceman
30-10-2006, 03:15 PM
Welcome to my world hmmmnz. Glad you found us.

sharky
30-10-2006, 04:26 PM
And what a scary world that is Iceman :D [B)]