PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to rob a bank

Elapid
23-05-2009, 09:14 PM
I'm going to rob a bank on Monday, dressing a a clown, wearing a G-string and nipple tassles. I'll be carrying a goat with a dildo up my arse and carrying a tin of paint. In the bank the goat is going to suck me off and I'll throw the paint over the walls whilst shouting the words "Big fat pissflaps" Once I get the cash I'm gonna shit on the floor and escape in a big pink van shaped as a dick !!! Lets see Australias Most Wanted do a reconstruction of this!!!!

suxukifreak
23-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Australias Most Wanted Uplate might do a story?? ;)

Docktor
23-05-2009, 09:37 PM
I cant fuggin believe that !. I had exactly the same plan but I was gunna do it on tuesday......................

El_Hefty
23-05-2009, 09:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Docktor

I cant fuggin believe that !. I had exactly the same plan but I was gunna do it on tuesday......................

its just you just couldnt leave home after you shoved the dildo in your arse...

... not thats theres anything wrong with that:D

well maybe a little wrong... i mean goat ok, but a dildo in your ass... whats with that

Neo Dutch
23-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Coupla weeks ago a dude used various social networking websites and this net thing were masses of people turn up out of the blue at a specific spot, mill around for a ten minutes or so and then they piss off, to get hundreds of people dressed in a particular manner to congregate on a street corner near a bank. And while they wandered around aimlessly smiling at one another like gormless twats, he was inside, dressed the same, knocking the bank off.

Lucas
23-05-2009, 10:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by Neo Dutch

Coupla weeks ago a dude used various social networking websites and this net thing were masses of people turn up out of the blue at a specific spot, mill around for a ten minutes or so and then they piss off, to get hundreds of people dressed in a particular manner to congregate on a street corner near a bank. And while they wandered around aimlessly smiling at one another like gormless twats, he was inside, dressed the same, knocking the bank off.

Thats the shit dreams are made of:D

Large
23-05-2009, 11:19 PM
AFR10 is on monday at 10am outside Commonwealth Bank in Martin Place. If you're not there you wont get your t shirts!

hotmilk
25-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Dont you mean if you aren't there dressed in your AFR09 shirt, you wont get your AFR10 shirt? LOL

uncle pervy
25-05-2009, 07:46 PM
sweet as, 100 blokes all in afr09 shirts trying to knock off the same bank at the same time