PDA

View Full Version : Streetfighter V Quantum Theory V Worm Theory

The Mad One
21-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Ok I ain`t gone all weird on ya`s but after reading 'Quikdraw`s' column in 'Rapid' my mind wandered ;)
All true,is what he wrote,I expressed my dismay a little while ago also [xx(]
We all know that a....
mini bike...is 4 kids (maybe)
moto x....is 4 bigger kids (ditto)
LAMS....learning somewhat
600.....learning (racing)
1000....learning (scary racing)
Cruiser`...fat men with bad backs
Scooter....older fat men
Tourer`s....retiree`s
& a Steetfighter is for those that have an identity,a soul,a lower heart beat,vision & above all abscence of mediocrity.
Theory`s have been around in many forms & many years but it takes clarity in one`s mind to prove it to other`s.
Not plaigerism.

The Mad One
21-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Better say this [8D] outa the 5 bikes I currently own,not one would I consider a 'Fighter' [:I] in the eye`s of other`s a couple may.
The SB6 is now housed in the museum at Nabiac :)

WATEVR
21-05-2009, 06:51 PM
x2 with post 1 oh Mad One....

gixkat
21-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Okaaaaaay!! I think i see what your getting at!, hey Si this forum needs more emoticons i wanna roll my eyes.

Tony Nitrous
21-05-2009, 08:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by gixkat

Okaaaaaay!! I think i see what your getting at!.....http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/2289/rolleye.gif

The Mad One
21-05-2009, 08:38 PM
How bout ya roll the dice [?]

quote:Originally posted by gixkat

Okaaaaaay!! I think i see what your getting at!, hey Si this forum needs more emoticons i wanna roll my eyes.

sharky
21-05-2009, 08:38 PM
The bit that got my back up was
"and then the let down of the actual event"....WTF ??
Drags,stunters,freestyle,burning bikes,custom show,beer,more beer....what more could you want....ok it was a bit wet but that didn't deter the hardcore AFRer's
All of those that went had a great time....

ozkat
21-05-2009, 08:53 PM
I remember Mundys signature saying and i quote
"Until my profile is removed from thisn playground,you are all over nite sensations.after that you are just living legends on your first build.wwwwwwwwwwwankers"

BANDITROD
21-05-2009, 08:53 PM
what have i missed ..........

Large
21-05-2009, 09:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

what have i missed ..........

I think the new Rapid is out[:p]

BANDITROD
21-05-2009, 09:31 PM
ok ill get me a copy 2murra

Weaselman
21-05-2009, 09:41 PM
call darren hinch!

gibbo
21-05-2009, 09:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

"Until my profile is removed from thisn playground,you are all over nite sensations.after that you are just living legends on your first build.wwwwwwwwwwwankers"

Yeah well he certainly has his moments[:X][}:)][xx(][:o)][8D][^][V]:([8][:p]:)[B)][?]

The Mad One
21-05-2009, 10:12 PM
I don`t understand your point [:I][?] Stoopid fat man & if ya wanna dick around in a sand pit just cause ya don`t have a garage to rob.
I first saw your rumbleings on a site known as 'GSX-R House'(2001) YOU were hosing off about the fact that the kid didn`t know what a GSX-R was.
I tell ya what stoopid fat man that knows it all ;) I`ll arange ONE day in the spare`s department of ANY shop you care [:o)]YOU are to spend that day confidently PROVIDING the request`s of all customers & if you are not spinning at the end of it,you have punched someone.
What is it [?] Do i need a new clown suit

ozkat
21-05-2009, 10:39 PM
HAHAHAHAHA you are a deadset idiot.

22-05-2009, 02:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by The Mad One

I don`t understand your point [:I][?] Stoopid fat man & if ya wanna dick around in a sand pit just cause ya don`t have a garage to rob.
I first saw your rumbleings on a site known as 'GSX-R House'(2001) YOU were hosing off about the fact that the kid didn`t know what a GSX-R was.
I tell ya what stoopid fat man that knows it all ;) I`ll arange ONE day in the spare`s department of ANY shop you care [:o)]YOU are to spend that day confidently PROVIDING the request`s of all customers & if you are not spinning at the end of it,you have punched someone.
I guess crack was cheap this morning

I guess crack was cheap this morning. And are you saying that being a parts bitch is a hard thing? It's what failed mechanics do dude (no offense to any parts interpereters here that make more sense than captain crack head)

Deano
22-05-2009, 07:15 AM
quote:Originally posted by Ryder

quote:Originally posted by The Mad One

I guess crack was cheap this morning

I guess crack was cheap this morning. And are you saying that being a parts bitch is a hard thing? It's what failed mechanics do dude (no offense to any parts interpereters here that make more sense than captain crack head)

i am also said 'parts bitch' so what are you saying about me then[}:)]

gibbo
22-05-2009, 10:06 AM
Well you know what they say about hats and head sizes Deano...;)

gixkat
22-05-2009, 08:58 PM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1243016302.jpg

Why dont you just say what you mean instead of all that "riddle me this batman" shit you go on with;)

HOS
23-05-2009, 09:40 PM
Why do people feel the need to classify and tag everyone ?
Is it a comforter for them [xx(]

sharky
23-05-2009, 11:21 PM
'Fix a label on on me to make you feel happy,Fix a label on me to make you feel secure' .....SubHumAns @1984 [}:)]

JackTar
25-05-2009, 08:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by HOS

Why do people feel the need to classify and tag everyone ?
Is it a comforter for them [xx(]

Never called anyone a homo or a dork, nerd, loser, gook, monkey etc HOS?

If not then the first stone was justified.

uncle pervy
25-05-2009, 07:16 PM
painters and dockers once sang "labels are for jars"
(just thought i'd add my comment)

gixkat
25-05-2009, 07:34 PM
painters and dockers also sang "we're all going to nude school"[:p]good lyricists those guys

gixkat
26-05-2009, 03:48 PM
I dont know what the fuck that last^^^^^^^ post has to do with this thread, just thought i would throw it out there! It's not like i'm advocating getting our kit off or anything, god knows weve seen enough of Rod to last a lifetime:D