PDA

View Full Version : Scary as hell

HueyonaBlade
08-05-2009, 08:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU [V]

Gix11
08-05-2009, 08:57 PM
Christian propaganda at its best, as done by the leaders of scare tactics, our friends the Yanks.

Lucas
08-05-2009, 09:01 PM
pfffttt, its just god botherer recruitment properganda. Muslims are probably peddling the same shit about christianity swamping the world.

Nothing like another terror/hate campain to get people flocking to their cause.

Seriously, who gives a fuck what religion someone chooses to believe in. Not all muslims a wife beating suicide bombers.

devo
08-05-2009, 09:06 PM
Scary Satistics ..... though how many percent are extremists ????? [:0]
But if you look at it , I see a hint of propaganda amongst all that.
So now what do we worry about more ??? Global warming or Islam ??

quote:Not all muslims are wife beating suicide bombers.
Your spot on Mate :D

Tony Nitrous
08-05-2009, 10:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by devo

So now what do we worry about more ??? Global warming or Islam ??

Now im really confused.
I thought it was Bikie Gangs and Global recession this week,
Isnt Global Warming and Islam next week ?

sharky
08-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Nah mate its <s>cow</s> <s>sheep</s> <s>chicken</s> pig flu this week...

Tony Nitrous
08-05-2009, 10:43 PM
Well, when's the $2 a ltr fuel and Boat People week ?
Did I miss that one ?

Tony Nitrous
08-05-2009, 10:51 PM
I think this say's it all... but then..."I could be wrong"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-5d5IfdYK4

EFE 1230
08-05-2009, 10:56 PM
A story..................................

The Uncomfortable Definition of an Infidel ....

Allah or the Lord Jesus Christ? The Muslim religion is by far the
fastest growing religion in the UK.

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked:
Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,he replied,'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of 'a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope Benedict commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr.Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your 'friend' when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam remained speechless.

Needless to say, the organizers and promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with this way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

Within twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.K. to elect a government of their choice, complete with sharia law

Fuck the dirty muzzies, their religion has no place in this country.

StuNVA
08-05-2009, 11:23 PM
It will be interesting to see how democracy handles this when both ruling party and oposition have a majority muslim bench, not to mention the senate and voters. You think democracy is a joke now, at least it attempts to keep up its charade.

gibbo
09-05-2009, 08:15 AM
quote:Originally posted by EFE 1230

A story..................................

The Uncomfortable Definition of an Infidel ....

Allah or the Lord Jesus Christ? The Muslim religion is by far the
fastest growing religion in the UK.

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked:
Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,he replied,'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of 'a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope Benedict commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr.Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your 'friend' when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam remained speechless.

Needless to say, the organizers and promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with this way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

Within twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.K. to elect a government of their choice, complete with sharia law

Fuck the dirty muzzies, their religion has no place in this country.

So where did this "story" come from?

EFE 1230
09-05-2009, 08:36 AM
The deep dark depths of the internet...........................

Chris41
09-05-2009, 10:00 AM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/allah.asp
Not that snopes is the definitive answer.

Governments always need something to scare us with global warming
Islam etc. to distract us from the crap they're dealing us.
A peaceful population with time for rational thought would not suit politicians
Life was simpler when I was at school we only had to worry about the Russians blowing us up :)

Gix11
09-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Imagine how relaxed the world would be if Television and newspapers disappeared.....

Ignorance is bliss.

_M_
09-05-2009, 02:44 PM
I don't actually see anything wrong, the video stats that the fertility rate of a country is declining and in some countries irreversible, so to continue the prosperity of a country, that country must have an aggressive immigration policy. Then you have countries that are by their very culture breeding like rabbits but are unable to sustain their own population growth due to environmental issues, exporting for lack of a better word their population to areas of the world which require skilled and unskilled labour.

The concern that because of this that your country, my country will become a shira lawed islamic state, though valid is not exactly true, not because these immigrants are coming from an islamic country but because most are in actuality cultural muslims as apposed to committed shira law abiding muslims, much like alot of Australians are culturally christians its not like we enforce strict christian law, infact its the opposite.

Jup
09-05-2009, 05:00 PM
So how many fanatics does it take to screw in a light bulb then?

Iceman
09-05-2009, 05:37 PM
All people are a cancer on this planet and will eventually kill it, I suppose we are just different types of cancer.

KRASH
09-05-2009, 08:31 PM
Phewwwwww...
It didn't mention Australia... We are all good boys!!!
Its too far to swim to get here and their boats blow up so no dramas...

I'd like to help increase the population...Just can't find like minded Ladies...LOL

old gsxrr
09-05-2009, 09:28 PM
ITS BEEN KNOWN FOR AWHILE THAT ISLAM WANTS TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD, BUT Australia IS IMUNE TO FOLLOWING ISLAM

Bear
09-05-2009, 10:46 PM
^^^ don't believe that! The area I live in Sydney is a fine example. :D

I'm genuinely concerned for my kids who, if they go to high school in the area that I currently live in, will either have to run with Islamics or be against them - there's no middle ground with them and gang mentality develops for their own pretection. Kids carry knives to schools now in Sydney for "protection".

You can laugh or take it lightly until you have to live near or with them. The cultures do not mix because they are totally opposite and only one side is tolerent and guess which side that is... the one that gets walked over or slowly taken over.

Bear
09-05-2009, 10:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by _M_

so to continue the prosperity of a country, that country must have an aggressive immigration policy.

I can't see where it said that in the video. I actually thought that the Islam issue was a result of migration.

The difference between Islam and any other religion is that Islam is intolerent and in my experience, I would even say racist.

latheboy
11-05-2009, 07:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman

All people are a cancer on this planet and will eventually kill it, I suppose we are just different types of cancer.

Im with you clint...