PDA

View Full Version : Building drag bike parts wanted

VRSCDX Glenno
05-05-2009, 03:13 PM
Hello all,

I am new to ASF and good or bad ride a 09 nightrod special, my second ride is an 01 CR 500 so i am familiar with pain and doin it the somewhat hard way, hopefully my registering with ASF can be as fulfilling for you as it will be for me, and I look forward to the friendly sledging, bad humour and general dysfunction that comes with owning a Harley and racing a Jappa.

Anyway all bulls@#T aside, I'm building a new sand or dirt drag bike and want to power this one with a jap engine; having a go at the unlimited or pro modified classes at various WA based MC events.
I am looking for either an existing sand dragbike or ex-bitumen drag bike, a smashed roadie (not the muso type of roadie), an unfinished project, or even just an engine, upwards of 900 cc no more than 10 years old, preferably already modified as a starting point.
Not interested in searching endless net classifieds, or blown up junk, if you have or know of the goods I may want, and your price is right let me know and I'll buy em, its that simple really.

All dodgey deals welcome!!!

Cheers Glenno

ozkat
05-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Im not trying to pinch members but if you go to www.dragbike.com.au there are quiet a few bikes for sale.

Gix11
05-05-2009, 06:38 PM
Shayne's right you know? And welcome aboard if you plan to stick around mate. I reckon Morry (username Rock Hard) might have a lead for you, he's in WA.

VRSCDX Glenno
06-05-2009, 12:00 PM
Hi, and thankx for such a quick reply, I dont mean to sound like a complete dick but I have been too this website but cant seem to find any link or map to classifieds within, its probably real simple but I seem to have missed it.
Can you please attach the link to classies within or advise how to find them.

Cheers mate,

Glenno

fimpBIKES
06-05-2009, 12:36 PM
welcome, im sure someone will have something

i have a SV650 engine you can have for $100 plus shipping
its got a noisy bigend but other than that its ok

ps- you spelt bullshit wrong, us cunts are real fussy with our speeling :D

Azrael
06-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Welcome mate, if u need any fabrication work done give me a buzz, oh an if u dont want that sv motor im interested fimp! need another frame project..

VRSCDX Glenno
06-05-2009, 09:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

welcome, im sure someone will have something

i have a SV650 engine you can have for $100 plus shipping
its got a noisy bigend but other than that its ok

ps- you spelt bullshit wrong, us cunts are real fussy with our speeling :D

Phew, thank fuck for that mate, and here I was all worried about swearin my first time round, cheers for the offer on the SV engine; but I was hopin to actually win something with the bike im building, not sure if the 6fiddy meets the criteria of over 900 cc and not fucked if its got a rattly bottom end!!! but i'm sure it will make for someonelses wet dream.

Cheers Glenno

KATO ZX7
06-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Hiya Glenno.........

Fucking Welcome :D

rock hard
06-05-2009, 11:34 PM
Hey Glen,welcome mate,give me a ring at motorcycle masters 0983533772 speak to you then...sincerely morry