PDA

View Full Version : UK Unmarked Rozza bike

HOS
04-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Out and about yesterday in the 4 wheel tin box and came up on a couple of bikes pulled over on the road side in a place its not usual to pull over.

As I drive past going in the opposite direction I can see the bike at the back has some square blue lights in the stop lamp going "flashy flashy", me being all Einstien like, realise its an unmarked cop bike.
The bike didnt register as I went past because it was some German butugly piece of iron.
I turned around and went back to clock this new rozza weapon.

It was a BMW K1200 thingy with a fairing and panniers in a dark grey or titanium colour and bog standard looking bike.

Registration number: BX05 BVP

The cop had pulled the bike infront and was just writing him a ticket by the looks of it.

I hung out the window and had a good looksee at the copper and his unmarked bike all subtle like :D but he was shy and turned away from me.
You cannot photograph policimens or their weapons of mass destruction now in England or they will arrest you and sell your body organs on the internet as punishement.:D

This was Warwickshire area.... chaps in England.
Keep em peeled ;)

Gix11
05-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Unmarked bikes now? Fuck it...

HOS
06-05-2009, 02:04 AM
Nothing new over here Gix ;)

Cops have had unmarked bikes for a while.

We have seen all sorts in recent years, SuperBlackbirds are one of their favourites, SP2 Hondas, Pan Europeans, Fireblades, R1s, and all sorts of other entrapment weapons.

They prefer bikes with panniers to stash the video recording gear.
The video cameras are very hard to spot because they use tiny almost pinhole cameras in one of the wing mirrors.

Its almost impossible to spot a porker on a bike.
They were a dead give away by wearing all black leathers and the obligatory white full face lid.

But now they wear race rep lids and coloured leathers.

Unnmarked cars is another story [xx(]

Bastard
06-05-2009, 04:52 AM
Where about did you see these mate noticed it was registered on a birmingham plate as there is a grey blackbird going round halesowen and quinton right down into stourbridge no panniers small enduro type pack on the seat camera inside the front screen didnt get the reg but this bike is sly. They also have 2 k7 gsxr750's and a blade in honda colours that i know to in the same area. SO BE CAREFUL THEM PIGS CAN FLY.

HOS
07-05-2009, 01:08 AM
Saw the BMW on Warwickshire / Northants border..

Out east of England, Kings Lynn area... they have two unmarked, blue and white GSXR1000s with big ugly fuggers with flouro jackets on them. :D

I have seen them when I`ve been going very fast.......... in the opposite direction [:p][:p][:p]

HueyonaBlade
07-05-2009, 03:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Unmarked bikes now? Fuck it...

Yeah we have them in Melbourne to Si for a few years now , they are all BMW but the sleeker single sider ones. Last I knew there 3 of them Maroon , light blue and gunmetal grey [xx(] They cruise up along side of you , and you dont even notice 'em as the stick there head in to catch people on there mobiles