PDA

View Full Version : unmarked white chrysler 300c mt gloriass brisbane

cozr1
03-05-2009, 05:37 PM
new here!just wanted to let everyone know b carefull up there theyll come flying up behind you pressure you into going faster (me anyway as ive had titainium rods put in my back from being hit from behind by a car).wen i seen them hooting up behind me i thought these young diks are gonna lose it as they were droppin wheels of the road and over double whites,i just wanted to b line it.i did,each time i made a gap good enough to not see them i thought i will bak off cause i dont wana get done by cops. anyway long story short i got raped by them pricks up there yesterday= 2x40klms over $933 2xnot in proper control (wheelie)$233 1xcrossing double whites(mirror did i didnt)$180 1xdefect(no tread on sidewalls front tyre boohoo)$200,and bike on trailer ordered off road for tyre and f.e.allup big day no product

suxukifreak
03-05-2009, 06:23 PM
CUNTS!!!!

Thats why i stay away from the mountain.

Large
03-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Talk to a good solicitor. Ask for the police video evidence.

See if all the charges can be changed into one charge(you didn't stop breaking the law.....and start breaking a new law at any stage did you?...ie all one offence)

Good luck and admit to nothing.

Does your mum or dad know a judge/doctor/politician?

cozr1
03-05-2009, 07:21 PM
correct all one offence on way down from lookout didnt stop till they lit em up and i stopped straight away, i mean they were driving like a bunch of teenagers out of crontrol trying to keep up/harrass me for a race. i told him that too after he handed me his three tickets and the passanger cop gave me his 3 and a defect notice,let me say they were shittin wen they pulled me upthey were actually pale as ghosts,i noticed a few times in my mirrors they were so close to coming unstuck also a few time nearly body rolling into barriers/rock walls.i thaught i was going to have to turn around to scrape em off the walls luky that didnt happen or it would have been a nasty suprise wen i opened the door to help, basiclly i will call solicitors on tues for advice ,but i reckon im screwed ive lost my licence like at least 9 times over the years and all for speeding or points accumilation from speeding,never dd or nothin.

Tony OW31
03-05-2009, 07:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

See if all the charges can be changed into one charge(you didn't stop breaking the law.....and start breaking a new law at any stage did you?...ie all one offence)

Interesting point re multiple offences, Sometimes round here they have two cameras set up about 1k apart, same side same stretch of road, do they have to prove you slowed down in between the two if you get done by both, or can you claim it is the same offence? .
If they can book you for two offences, I wonder what distance you have to cover whilst speeding before it becomes more than one offence?
Can they just follow you for 20k's and give you 50 seperate tickets?

cozr1
03-05-2009, 07:41 PM
well his words to me were!! each time you slowed down to take the 20klms corners you accelerated back up to a rate of speed so each time is a different offence.they took about 30-40mins to write all tickets and looked to me like they were assesing video footage of me to calculate their earn.he also said nothing would please him more than to make an example of me to bris in front of a judge and im lucky to go home not straight to the pen (dreamin).i dont know if there are any more fines they could do me for on camera i mean almost every corner i gunned it out of to the next corner and drifferentangles they might not have been able to nab anymore offences or maybe they left a few up their sleeves

Large
03-05-2009, 08:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tony OW31

Interesting point re multiple offences, Sometimes round here they have two cameras set up about 1k apart, same side same stretch of road, do they have to prove you slowed down in between the two if you get done by both, or can you claim it is the same offence? .
If they can book you for two offences, I wonder what distance you have to cover whilst speeding before it becomes more than one offence?

This is a good time to speak to a good solicitor. Not necessarily the one who advertises in the back of bike mags...

Maybe the cops should have tried to stop you after the first offence?

Maybe one good fast run is one offence?

Maybe the cops had a duty of care to the public and you to stop you earlier?

Maybe the video wasn't working?

Maybe they weren't licenced to do a pursuit?

Just a thought... If you're drunk driving and you stop at a red light...then start driving again. Is that two offences?

DiscoDan
03-05-2009, 08:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tony OW31

I know someone challenged the two cameras on the Spit Bridge that are about 500m apart and won which is why one was removed. Having said that, it's back now so they probably pushed through some dodgy legislation to make it legal.

I'm with Large, get advice from a GOOD lawyer. Don't forget that cops are masters of bluff and know a stack of ways to convince you that they're right when they've got nothing. A number of times I've been screwed over taking them at face value to find out later I could have challenged or won.

suxukifreak
03-05-2009, 08:55 PM
Today Tonight or Current Affair are allways lookin for these sort of stories.

cozr1
03-05-2009, 08:58 PM
all very valid points,im just hoping they didnt keep any in case i wanted to go to court.id hate to get more.as it is i have no job, not entitled to cenrelink til 2013 because of a payout that got spent 1 month after i got it,and someone renting a room of me for 120 a week is keeping me alive.i mean times are tuff but wat buisness has jobs that pay these days? oh thats right robbing banks pays sometimes.maybe a trolley boy in my local area if i can get past the flightloads that r takin them jobs too

cozr1
03-05-2009, 09:06 PM
enough of my winen sorry fellas just abit pissed off.

Anakist
03-05-2009, 10:43 PM
I would think the video also has their speed and driving on it. As you said they came screaming up to you and drove dangerously to keep up. Which is all on camera. I don't think a judge will take kindly to the police driving that way. Just a thought.

James

cozr1
03-05-2009, 10:47 PM
thats what im hoping.thanx all for your input/support
corey

ralph
04-05-2009, 12:41 AM
Its gonna cost either way. The law is a cunt. They gotcha, Your fucked. Paying a good lawyer may seem like your lining the pockets of some rich prick who lives off of the misfortune of others like some lecherous life sucking parasite that they are but, given time,when the bullshit settles and the dust clears and youve paid your lawyer and paid your fine.........Hangon, its your life, do whatever your gonna do.
I imagine lawyers are a bit like wine, just cos you pay alot of money don't mean its gonna be any better than the cask variety, good luck

latheboy
04-05-2009, 06:54 AM
Welcome corey, I'd get a dodgy lawyer with beady eyes just for the fun of it

Yamie
04-05-2009, 07:30 AM
Sorry mate, but its just standard practise for them to sit on your arse to pressure you to do more as, in speed up. They all do it there excuse would be they saw you riding in a dangerous manner and they had to catch up to you (bullshit), but thats what they will say and each time they got close to you you power away. They probably didn't pursue you with lights becasue they were waiting for a safe aera to pull you over (bullshit). They knew it would get called of becasue they have to get permisson from the Com Co (Communications Commander) or the DDO (District Duty Officer) and at that speed of 40 Ks over it would get called off, because you are on two wheels and they don't want to be responsible for a death.
As the song goes You better get a lawyer son
1. Tell them about your back as that would make me paranoid having a rod in my back.
2. tell them that you want to pull over when it happen but you couldn't brake becasue they were to close behind you and you were worried that they would you run over as you throught it was 2 dicks trying to run you of the road
3. Tell them you run the doudle white lines because there was a object on the road, ie a rock or something that had fallen of a back of a truck.
The coppers will love to go to court (not) as it makes shit loads more paper work and if its not up to date the judge will screw them.

Raza
04-05-2009, 07:37 AM
Advice from someone with legal knowledge--- In future if you are harrassed by ANY CAR stop immediately and ring 000 to report the Agressive and Dangerous Driving-- Give them the Rego and the Driver wll be asked to explain. ---- DO NOT RACE THEM>

cozr1
04-05-2009, 08:17 AM
well yes legal help.in the meantime i shoudnt have slowed down and call me anonymous rider, plateless.they can get stuffed im not waitin to get run down by them fukers,they have killed and will end up running down many more.as far as pulling over to let pass, i said to the cop they were driving like a bunch of 20yr olds his reply was well pull over and let them pass if you dont like their driving, well where they lit em up i pulled over on a blind corner they instantly told me to not get undressed and pull up around corner where it is safe and enough room. then wen i had ago at him for his driving he said dont like it pull up let us pass,my reply was nowhere to pull up .e.g. you just asked me to move from the side of the road(unsafe)

cozr1
04-05-2009, 08:25 AM
oh and after carefull analization of fines they r 2 x 60klms over.im screwed.ill b honest if they only got me for them two they definitly missed a few,maybe camera/radar angles through corners played a factor.im accepting im fuked and maybe not waste money going to court. i honestly dont know.

DiscoDan
04-05-2009, 08:57 AM
Get legal advise before you make that decision, it doesn't lock you in to anything and you can ask all of these questions of someone who knows better than you or I. Depending on who you go to you may be able to get a 'free' initial meeting and they can tell you if you're fucked or not. For example (and I'm not a legal eagle at all) it may be something like if you can prove entrapment (goading you on) then all charges get dropped. Maybe you were fearing for your life because you thought it was a road-rage case, particularly as you still bear the injuries from a previous rear-end accident etc etc etc

MONO
04-05-2009, 09:25 AM
If you give into this......more power to them .... don't worry they'll have a heap of holes in there story when it come to court. Which there banking on you not going

MTBEERWAH
04-05-2009, 09:31 AM
Yeah mate, i`m with disco, i`d be playing on psychological trauma,having been tailended before, and the way you have nightmares anytime someone tailgates you, take all that with you if you seek legal.

Yamie
04-05-2009, 09:32 AM
Good in theory just sometimes not practical safety first our own...

Yamie
04-05-2009, 09:36 AM
Sorry forgot quote as in calling 000

MONO
04-05-2009, 10:14 AM
A friend that i used to live with was followed by police for some time and then the road changed its name at a corner which he slowed for, they pulled him up and gave him two tickets same speed different roads. Court result.. the second ticket didn't stick and officiers were warned for allowing him to reoffend without correction. Had he just paid, mainroads would have taken his money there just doing there job
Also they just delay pulling you over, there always looking for the bigger ticket

MTBEERWAH
04-05-2009, 10:50 AM
Just curious cozR1, what time of day was this, and when did it happen?

cozr1
04-05-2009, 11:40 AM
this was on saturday 2/5/09.about 1130-1200.just happened as coming down from the lookout on mt gloriass rd where the helicopter x is.started few hundred meters before there and went down to the 'slow down bikes speed kills sign.

MTBEERWAH
04-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Righto, i was there 2 weeks ago, i don`t live in briz any more, but go down every 8 wks, usally find my self hit`n the mountain, always on sunrise though.

cozr1
04-05-2009, 10:41 PM
i been goin there at least once a week for 3yrs(lota spare time).ive had my fair share of meeting the man in blue,but usually pretty good and just(licence check) warnings like ride safe up here and be carefull.not these two thou, wanted to empty the booklet after they harassed me for half of eternity then boom they lit em up.anyway be carefull no matter wat hour or day they r allways swarmin that joint(hiding their cars in unused driveways and spots where there is 7foot tall grass)i actually seen one last weekend couldnt c his car but he was acting awfully sus in the grass about 30-40meters from roadside(maybe needed a dump)

StuNVA
05-05-2009, 05:27 PM
How are you to know that it wasnt some young hoon harrassing you with a case of road rage in a 300C, your historical circumstances would give you reason to get away from them, you assessed pulling over and it was too dangerous hey, if it had of been a normal cop car none of this would of happened, I'd call it entrapment and the video would probably prove it. Slimey pricks.

MONO
05-05-2009, 08:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by StuNVA

How are you to know that it wasnt some young hoon harrassing you with a case of road rage in a 300C, your historical circumstances would give you reason to get away from them, you assessed pulling over and it was too dangerous hey, if it had of been a normal cop car none of this would of happened, I'd call it entrapment and the video would probably prove it. Slimey pricks.

yeah bet you theres some cheeky audio aswell

cozr1
05-05-2009, 09:12 PM
does anyone know how the video camera is activated or do they have to press record.because with their driving i bet he wasnt able to hit the record button.i hope there is a video and sound,cause i bet the cop in the passanger seat was like stop your gunna kill us,he could barely stand up shaking like a leaf.hope i scared em or they scared themselves