PDA

View Full Version : Craft Helmets crash good

Slain
30-04-2009, 03:57 PM
well just got out of hospital, a couple of days ago a car pulled out in front of me and as a result my motard had a nice 60kmh meeting with a camry. touch and go whether the poor retard is a write off. but anyway i was wearing my craft rx33 barracuda, and what a great job it did! covered 5m airborne then hit the tarmac head first and it saved my ass. so for thos of you in doubt, i give craft the thumbs up and once my money comes through i will be buying another one!

latheboy
30-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Good to hear your ok...

yoda
30-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Lucky mate, could've been a lot worse!
quite a few guys wearing them now, good to know

Jup
30-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Glad to hear you're out mate, but how does the saying go?

Picks or it didn't happen!

geesexar
01-05-2009, 06:41 AM
good to hear your head is in one peice mate..fuckin tin tops

Rocket
01-05-2009, 10:05 AM
You can't go past good gear.
Good to see you're okay.

lurch
01-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Good to hear you came out of it alright.

Too many dopy fuck drivers here in Toowoomba eh

HOS
01-05-2009, 06:11 PM
Welcome back Slain, pleased to hear your ok ;)

Good safety gear is a lifesaver [8D]

JackTar
01-05-2009, 10:43 PM
Can you do the same thing in a cheap one just to do a comparison for us mate?

Slain
02-05-2009, 11:15 AM
lol dont think work will appreciate it.
just waiting to hear if the bikes a goner, it will be close to a write off which shits me cos there are no good motards for sale right now :(
cant take pics, my phone is stuffing up after taking a hit :(
got muscle and cartlidge damage in my left knee, cuts to my head from my sunnies and a broken middle finger on my left hand.
spoke to the cops today and some sigh of releif as the bitch is getting charged for undue care and attention.

jakam04
02-05-2009, 01:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by Slain

lol broken middle finger on my left hand.

Was the finger extended as you hurtled through the air as you did the superman impression directed towards the dumb bitch as a last ditch sign of contempt?

KATO ZX7
04-05-2009, 10:52 PM
Glad your ok......

Spewing about the pics :(

HOS
04-05-2009, 11:10 PM
Listen up Slain, for the sake of your compo claim from her insurance..... get someone to photograph everything !!!!!
Your bike damage, all your clothing damage, all your injuries and scars.
Keep photographing your injuries every few days and if they change or get worse.

Keep written records and copies of all correspondence, details of phone calls.
Keep records of all hospital visits , GP visists and all other treatments. Medical costs, what pain meds you need or have to have.
Keep travel records and costs.

Knowing how insurance companies will do their level best to scam you out of what you are entitled too,
so do`nt give them the opportunity to do so.
Speaking from hard experience here mate.

You can still give the one finger salute with your right hand yeah ?? lol

zx12argh
05-05-2009, 12:29 PM
Glad to hear you are ok mate, shame about the bike but you can always buy another one.
If you are looking for legal advice I've got a good bloke here in brissy - he helped me out when I had a similar accident a few years back. Same type of injuries in fact. Don't discount going for legal advice - they do slightly arse rape you with the costs (25% of whatever they get you) but I have no doubt I wouldn't have got half what I did after mine.
Shame it didn't really cover the medical bills and time off work... GL Mate and ditto what HOS said. All good advice.