PDA

View Full Version : ebay advice

oldskool
25-04-2009, 10:27 PM
perchaced a car today on ebay the auction ran its course and I won $2607.45 fair and square now the cunt is saying that it didnt meet the reserve so sorry.
The only thing is there was no reserve listed with ebay ,Im a bit pissed off no alot pissed off any of you know what I can do about it?

El_Hefty
25-04-2009, 10:30 PM
nothing...

ebay say the auctions are binding but have all the power of a toy poodles bite...

have a drink call him a cunt and move on, nothing you can do.

Oh im wrong you can send emails and fill out a form (if you can find it) on ebay to give the seller a strike.... woopee .. and of course leave him bad feedback, just dont make it abusive or they will ban you ..

post up the link ill send the cunt a bait email

EFE 1230
25-04-2009, 10:49 PM
This happened to me a few years ago egay did nothing, I left negative feedback which was justified and the seller left bogus neg feedback which egay would not remove, the cunts!

Pissed me off big time as the car was a 1 owner factory 351 XD falcon wagon.

It's supposed to be a binding contract so if you wanted to be a cunt there's nothing stopping you reporting your "new" car stolen??????

gibbo
25-04-2009, 10:54 PM
I had a similar experience a while ago, I was winning the auction with 30 seconds to go and the prick rejected my bid, even though I had email confirming I was winning from ebay. I sent emails, spoke to ebay by phone but they told me he was within his rights, even though he had not set a reserve. So I'd reckon you're screwed mate.

El_Hefty
25-04-2009, 11:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by EFE 1230

This happened to me a few years ago egay did nothing, I left negative feedback which was justified and the seller left bogus neg feedback which egay would not remove, the cunts!

nowadays a seller cannot leave negative feedback at all ... so dont fear leaving it

Buggzz
26-04-2009, 02:33 PM
SFA it happens all the time, just take a look at the egay help forums.

BANDITROD
26-04-2009, 02:37 PM
what sort of car are you lookin for dylan

Jockney Rebel
26-04-2009, 02:59 PM
yeah know where theres asweet V8 S pak falcon going

Weaselman
26-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Ditto

oldskool
26-04-2009, 10:30 PM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1240828106.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1240838044.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1240804620.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1240796320.jpg

Jockney Rebel
26-04-2009, 11:06 PM
wow nice 95 is it or 75?

Docktor
27-04-2009, 10:11 AM
its got suicide doors, tops.

pappas
27-04-2009, 01:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

yeah know where theres asweet V8 S pak falcon going

Sedan or ute? I'm after a falcon ute at the moment.

Weaselman
27-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Sedan mate

oldskool
27-04-2009, 09:33 PM
well my people the latest is that this mother fucker has pulled out of the deal all together ebay are a bunch of toothless cuntz so I am left with my only amo you lot so here is his email address please let him know what a low life mother fucker he is pricks like this get away with this shit all the time and on his head be it.

Lee1966@bigpond.com

Mr Lee Grech

give him some ASF feedback xxxxxxx

sharky
27-04-2009, 09:40 PM
quote:nowadays a seller cannot leave negative feedback at all ... so dont fear leaving it
Which means when I get oxygen thieves that don't pay up after winning I can't say anything bad about them :(

oldskool
27-04-2009, 09:42 PM
No if there is no one around , stab them and take the knife with you and put in your nabours bin.

El_Hefty
27-04-2009, 10:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by sharky

quote:nowadays a seller cannot leave negative feedback at all ... so dont fear leaving it
Which means when I get oxygen thieves that don't pay up after winning I can't say anything bad about them :(

yep.... pretty much it...

oldskool
27-04-2009, 10:15 PM
I hoped you might give him a taste for me my friend.

The Mad One
28-04-2009, 07:51 AM
I bought a tank from a wrecker via Ebay,sent the cheque still no tank & thats over a year ago.rang said fuckwit & asked what the f@ck was going on.He complianed to ebay about it,then they had the audacity to hound me for months about the cheque that the f@ckwit had already banked.Now i let them have it in no uncertain terms.

Take my advice,ebay is full of looser time wasteing small time thieves.If you see something you like & there is a phone #.Ring them up.Sort it from there [^]

oldskool
16-05-2009, 02:38 PM
The CUNT has relisted my car I hate this CUNT so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ebay # 230343221206 [}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]:(:(:(:([}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]:(:(:(

sharky
16-05-2009, 02:46 PM
I would ad a follow up to the feedback you left pointing out the auction is for the same car you won.
Anything I look at where the buyer has less than 100% I always check their rating....:(

sharky
16-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Just sent him a question...
"Hi,
I see from your feedback this was sold once already...Why did you not complete the sale with the buyer ?
I am keen but don't want to waste my time if your going to pullout of the deal.
Thanks"

sharky
16-05-2009, 03:27 PM
His reply
"The sale didn't go through because I listed it without a reserve price accidently. 1/2 way through the auction I realised I didn't place a reserve so in the question's etc I added my mistake and stated do have a reserve and if not met I will end the auction. I went to end the auction not knowing it would not let me due to not placing a reserve on it. I contacted ebay in relation to the issue I had and they said because I added my mistake on the item description I did not have to go through with the transaction. The auction finished around $2500 if you can appreciate me not giving it away for that price. I need to at least get back what I pd and that is what the reserve is set at.
Cheers
Lee"

oldskool
16-05-2009, 05:03 PM
So full of shit!!

336LJ
16-05-2009, 11:31 PM
fuck ebay. Iv sold a set of rims 3 times on there and the cunts just dont bother messaging back, even after i set it so that they have to have at least a feedback rating of 2 (or some shit like that)

ITs such fucking crap, wait for fucking weeks to hear from some cunt, then you have to smile and wear whatever feedback they want to give you, and all you can do is give them positive feedback??? I just don't bother I'm selling a few small things, all of them pick up only. anything in the post goes by registered mail, and I only pay sellers buy paypal now (unless I'v dealt with them before)

Iv even lost a $200 deposit cause the banks fucked me around and I couldnt finance a sick 2 door LJ I wanted to get. Told old mate to keep $100 of it if he could wait 2 weeks to relist it. he did, then wen I went to get my other $100 back "oohh i dont have money" um... so like u sold ur fucking car for 20k

Good news is I know where he lives :D, and his house has BIG expensive windows.

Did I just read above,.. that someone ACTUALLY spoke to ebay? they have no front as far as I know? all automated cut and paste responses and no contact phone number cause they know they are slimy scamming cunts. I know theres an ebay Australia head office or something, someone help me find it so I can go and punch some fucks