PDA

View Full Version : this sucks

uncle pervy
24-04-2009, 09:49 PM
three years ago some poor bloke riding up beaufort st in mt lawley was not only hit by a woman in a car, but him and his bike were dragged under the car for 150 meters. she was high on crystal meth and says she didnt see him.
personally i think regardless of how high you are (and i've been pretty high) you gotta notice a motorcycle caught under your vehicle. if not the noise, at least the pretty sparks in your rearview mirror.
fuck knows what the magistrate was thinking, but she only got 3 years.
now that's fucked

latheboy
24-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Said on the radio she got 8... good old media

timbo
24-04-2009, 10:59 PM
Someone should pin this whore to the ceiling by the clit with a pair of vicegrips and see if that gets her attention

Hagarr
25-04-2009, 12:02 AM
Hasn't been the first and certainly won't be the last unfortunately!

lurch
25-04-2009, 06:55 AM
Just had a woman in my area get a completely suspended sentence (i.e. [u]no</u> jail time) after crossing onto the wrong side of the road and killing a couple on a bike

uncle pervy
25-04-2009, 09:40 AM
the first report i heard said she got 3 years. my mistake, she got 8 but has to serve 6 1/2.
somewhat better

Jup
25-04-2009, 09:49 AM
Nice to see judges getting tough on drink/drug drivers. Who cares how many people get killed, it's not like it's murder or anything. [/sarcasm]

Hillsy
25-04-2009, 09:48 PM
Heard on the news this evening that a bike got taken out by a 4x4 at Beechmere. Said the 4x4 was apparently travelling on the wrong side of the road and driver was drunk. Rider died at the scene. Fuckin stoopid.

FIGHTERMC
28-04-2009, 01:20 AM
this happened to a mate of mine
5 year's ago{he was walking}
he was dragged for a half mile
under the car and when he finally
broke free of the car it was too late
he died and she fooked off and left him there.
she was got the next morning.
fooking cunt.

uncle pervy
29-04-2009, 10:47 AM
my brother was hit and run on the cnr of stirling hwy and broadway nedlands, while walking home from the pub one night. woman hit him on one corner of the intersection and deposited him on the opposite cnr, a full 40+ mtrs. he wasn't expected to live through the night. he was just out of his apprentiship. the woman was screaming to the airport to continue drinking. she handed herself in the next morning and Craig, well he survived but with brain damage and reduced motor function, got religion in hospital and went on to be a missionary in kenya.

lizard
01-05-2009, 10:54 AM
Mother fucken car idiots treat em all as the fucken morons they are u may live a bit longer !!!!!