PDA

View Full Version : COCKED RIDE

Toombsy63
15-04-2009, 08:51 PM
hi had a cocked ride today. just got my licence back yesterday (fucking police and rta - another story) but anyway i live at wamberal up on the central coast and stole the gsx 1400 from work yesterday once re-licenced and today went down to hills suzuki to say gday to my best mate who is mechanic down there.

ride went well - down old road and across through berowra ferry and galston/glenhaven and back of kellyville to get there.

so not many lights and many people on road. stopped at pie in sky and watched the ulysses pass through and stop for a coffeee on all their fucking goldwings and bmw's (haha). fair few people there even before these guys/gals rolled through.
came back trough galston gorge and old road. so thoroughly enjoyed the day.

but bout fifteen minutes from home on a single laned road through some good twisties then the fucking highway patrol get on my ass. so sat on speed limit for bout three k, come round a corner where there is room to pull over and the fucker flashes the lights.

so sittin there going fuck! oh random breath test (cant get me for speeding? can you fucker) so count to ten show him my new licence and then he goes so who owns the bike your on. my boss heres my business card. Oh its ok mate dont need that. - fuck off copper and get someone that is fucking up. they know how to fuck a good ride:D

is it now even if you are riding a bike with a jacket you are a colour!!!!

Jockney Rebel
15-04-2009, 08:57 PM
..hey were on the coast too mate me and phill ...make yerself known lol come down to woy woy for a beer at the wekend if yer free
weazel will probably be here so will phill

Jockney Rebel
15-04-2009, 09:03 PM
wazza u were in paulies place the thter day ? action m/cs

Toombsy63
15-04-2009, 09:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

wazza u were in paulies place the thter day ? action m/cs

yeah mate.

would be good to go for ride with guys up here - but as i said top day today. enjoyed thouroughly - bit of a day for me in other ways so was great peace.

Jockney Rebel
15-04-2009, 09:54 PM
nice one pm me and ill drop ya my addy and number

Weaselman
16-04-2009, 08:56 PM
i hang around jims like a bad smell

devo
16-04-2009, 09:11 PM
quote:just got my licence back yesterday (fucking police and rta - another story)
Hey Toombsy , I get my licence back on Monday 20th after a six month stint for being a bad boy ...... did you get fucked around by them or did your getting your licence back go ok ????
Were you Disqualified or suspended ??? Mine was a suspension ..... but I will be flying off the handle if they fuck me around.
We have one individual at our RTA who abuses the fact they work for the RTA and thrives on power play :(

Merlyn
16-04-2009, 09:12 PM
Ongoing Bromance there

Toombsy63
17-04-2009, 11:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by devo

quote:just got my licence back yesterday (fucking police and rta - another story)
Hey Toombsy , I get my licence back on Monday 20th after a six month stint for being a bad boy ...... did you get fucked around by them or did your getting your licence back go ok ????
Were you Disqualified or suspended ??? Mine was a suspension ..... but I will be flying off the handle if they fuck me around.
We have one individual at our RTA who abuses the fact they work for the RTA and thrives on power play :(

Hi mate, no i got disqualified, but because i was allowed back from 9/4/09 which was good friday morning and no rta's opened until tuesday just gone morning.

so i had to do a whole new year licence to get back on the road.

fimpBIKES
17-04-2009, 01:02 PM
yep, thats why i dont bother these days

i can take a hint...