PDA

View Full Version : Any good mechs in Brissie?

qickdraw
07-04-2009, 09:21 AM
Having just moved up here I wouldn't have a clue who's any good at bike work up here. I'm after someone that can wire up aftermarket dashes, fit 'fighter bodywork and generally think outside the usual 'it's not in the parts book so therefore doesn't exist' mentality. The ability to do some decent machining work would also be a massive bonus....;)

Any ideas[?]

Slain
07-04-2009, 09:45 AM
pommy chopppers

BOHEMION
07-04-2009, 10:47 AM
How far you willing to travel from ur place? Where is your shop at the moment?

Tony OW31
07-04-2009, 11:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by qickdraw

Having just moved up here I wouldn't have a clue who's any good at bike work up here. I'm after someone that can wire up aftermarket dashes, fit 'fighter bodywork and generally think outside the usual 'it's not in the parts book so therefore doesn't exist' mentality. The ability to do some decent machining work would also be a massive bonus....;)

Any ideas[?]

I can help out with the machining work, also have a mate who is an electronics guru does the best wiring I have seen, (he owns a lot of ducatis so he needs to be:D).

qickdraw
07-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Many thx for the fast responses guys. The enquiry is not for a specific or urgent item, just a general case of 'where do I send people when they buy my stuff?'

In Sydney it was (of course) Ben & in Mel it's Brad, but it seems there's no 1 particular place in bris for a complete service yet?

The shopfront situation is still bubbling away at the moment. I was a couple of weeks away from finalising it just before AFR, but then had the rug pulled out from under me. That (and a few other ongoing business-related factors) may go some way to explaining my foul mood all last weekend..... apologies to those I jumped on without just cause [:I]

Maybe there's someone in the Brissie area who can do the above-mentioned work & wants a job we may be able to talk[?]

sharky
07-04-2009, 01:50 PM
quote:may go some way to explaining my foul mood all last weekend...
Just thought you had ya period....

speeddemon
07-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Fuck me u r up here too??? Well ive been here for 6 months now and I am still trying to figure out where all the good shit is.....its so fucking hilly that it seams everything is on the southside of brissy. Just got the bandit running again..

puppet
07-04-2009, 08:52 PM
Het Stu, have you tried Niccom engineering at Logan 38015520 or 0413783616. He does really good work.

The crow
25-04-2009, 08:24 PM
Mechanical work shoreline motorcycles at cleveland and ask for robin

ANARCHY
03-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Meet the BEST guy in QLD; Corden's EFI and Electrics, Fuel injection and electrical problems for bikes with pick up service<Lutwyche> on 0404058544 He just wired my turbo-ed ZX11 Complety,And he rides a ZX750 !!