PDA

View Full Version : new as

ma
05-04-2009, 06:05 PM
hello im new to log in with you all but our family went to yesterdays afdr and it blew me/us away ,,how do we load photos /video footage of it my hubbys not bad with a camera and got some wicked footage.all the trade table guys/girls were so friendly,also the riders and they signed our girls shirt and umbrella for her upcoming birthday ,bless her little heart she was .as she put it totally awesome cant top that she was right any help would be appreciated im not sure of my way round this new adventure buy i really would love even one reply thanx ma

davio
05-04-2009, 06:53 PM
lol good post ma , welcome to asf o,well everyone is away at the mo but if u have afr pics there is already a topic thread ,so click on active topics at top of the page,, find the afr thread (i think its afr pics) find reply to topic and click ,, be sure to read if u want to upload pics bit and dont forget jpeg format and downsize to 300 x400 ish size good luck, ask for more help when my crap explanation doesnt help u :)

gixkat
05-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Ok, here's your first reply Ma, welcome to the site, and a quick search will let you know how to post pics, it's actually pretty easy, I can do it and im a computer moron, otherwise here is a quick lesson.
1: hit the reply to topic

2: then click on the "if you want to show a photo upload it here first" above the message box.

3: click on browse, and choose the photo from your collection you have downloaded to your pc.

4:then click on click to upload.

then just follow the instructions it's as easy as that so get those pics up, and if your hubbys got a bike chuck a pic up of that too.
cheers, GK.

gixkat
05-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Shit your quick davio, no wonder your ole girl cant keep up[:p] oh well, I was your second reply Ma.

Gix11
07-04-2009, 08:40 PM
Hi Kim, are you the lady who had her daughter's photo taken on the bike? Glad you made it to our event and enjoyed yourself, it's great to get positive feedback from new people, I really appreciate it. If it gets too tricky you can just send it to one of us and we'll post it up for you. If you want to help us just tell your friends about it so they might come along next time.

pesh
07-04-2009, 10:44 PM
Welcome Kim ..

It was awesome that u guys made it out , and enjoyed yourselves and if u have any drama's uploading ur pics be sure to let us know and we will help asap

BillyWhizz888
07-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Welcome [8D]

scotty
08-04-2009, 08:24 AM
Hi Ma,
whats for dinner

BANDITROD
08-04-2009, 02:54 PM
welcome and what he said ^^^^^^

WATEVR
09-04-2009, 01:01 AM
Hi Ma,

welcome and billywhizz keeps flashing his bum ma.......

Jockney Rebel
09-04-2009, 02:51 AM
hi ma awesome to hear from new people as a result of this event this is what its all about ....welcome ..to our little bit of heaven [or hell depending on your point of veiw lol]...