View Full Version : Not all yanks are fuckwits

25-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Some can make ya lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

Weaselman
25-03-2009, 07:28 PM
What the fuck

25-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Ahhh I think you just proved yourself wrong.

hyofighter
25-03-2009, 08:10 PM
same mob , the lonely island , they have been playing this alot on the music channels
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

zx12argh
25-03-2009, 09:05 PM
yeah... not that funny. I got the album, its a bit formulaic.

But the main guy is in a movie called hotrod. That was half a laugh.
It had John Farnham's "Your the voice" as the final theme song.

I don't think they got it...

oldskool
25-03-2009, 09:42 PM
All sepo's are Fuck wits!!!!!!!!

opindown
25-03-2009, 10:53 PM
only yanks could become a star from singing shit like that

336LJ
26-03-2009, 04:27 AM
definately sums up the complete lack of talent, and originality in nearly all new age rap songs. (which is why this vid made me LOL)

All this new shit is about HEY LOOK AT ME, and check out how many bitches I got how much shit I own, how much shiny shit I give girls, how many shiny cars I have, how big the shiny rims are for the cars.. and how big my boat is (in apparent relation to my cock)
with a tiny, hint of a girly rendition of "fuck the authorities" thrown in to make them appear like hard cunts.

Gimme some old school ice cube or something where the lyrics make intelligent, factual, gritty sense and arent about how much of a hero they think they are. decent in ya face rap without the faggoty PEW pew pew tunes, or someone messing with voice pitch on a synthesizer like its never been done before

Fight_fan
26-03-2009, 07:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

definately sums up the complete lack of talent, and originality in nearly all new age rap songs. (which is why this vid made me LOL)

All this new shit is about HEY LOOK AT ME, and check out how many bitches I got how much shit I own, how much shiny shit I give girls, how many shiny cars I have, how big the shiny rims are for the cars.. and how big my boat is (in apparent relation to my cock)
with a tiny, hint of a girly rendition of "fuck the authorities" thrown in to make them appear like hard cunts.

Gimme some old school ice cube or something where the lyrics make intelligent, factual, gritty sense and arent about how much of a hero they think they are. decent in ya face rap without the faggoty PEW pew pew tunes, or someone messing with voice pitch on a synthesizer like its never been done before

Thank you! Finally I have someone else to agree with me! I cant fucking stand this new 'rap by numbers' shit! It all the same generic shit...

Old ice cube, run dmc, grandmaster flash! Even early Nas & JayZ was good! A far cry from whats being produced these days...[xx(]

chopiesel
26-03-2009, 05:17 PM
you all know he is a comedian right? and that this is a total piss take?

Cruisecontrol
26-03-2009, 06:15 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/35924934521452.jpg

336LJ
27-03-2009, 01:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by chopiesel

Yeah, my comment was in appreciation of the fact that he's taking the piss out of modern rap. :)

fight_fan, fackin yes. run DMC and grandmaster flash, I still crank that shit lol.
Every now and then rage has an all old school rap night. some of the stuff I'v never heard of, or remember the artists names, my older cousins would listen to all sorts of shit I only remember it when the song playing.

I also quickly realised the horrid mistake I had made, with my very first HarveyNorman voucher for my 10th (or something) bday, having bought vanilla ice/mc hammer albums on cassette tape

latheboy
27-03-2009, 07:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by chopiesel

And you know he is has the Gaids .....

Fish
27-03-2009, 07:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgXvR97Wk6g&feature=related

Tarzan
27-03-2009, 03:47 PM
nup they're just funny fuckwits

Buggzz
27-03-2009, 05:16 PM
Just isn't funny, no matter how hard they might try.