PDA

View Full Version : Good shit to look at around Hobart ???

TurboKat
17-10-2006, 10:36 PM
I'm heading over to Tassie (Hobart) this weekend for a look around[:p], never been there before. I'm flying over so won't have the bike[V] but I will have a car when I get there. I'm going to the Salamanca market on Satdy morning, probly do some sea kayaking at Blackmans Bay in the arvo & to Joes Garage & some other pubs on Sat. night. I've told my travelling companion that I want to do & see some interesting stuff on Sundy but preferably not touristy stuff. Of course I'll be looking for some interesting roads along the way - apparently the whole place is one big "interesting" road - but I'm hoping someone from here has some experience or inside info (I'm looking at you Ozkat & Rich) on the good stuff to see & do.
If not, I'll just hafta see if I can get the Seca on 2 wheels around corners for that psuedo motorcycling feel. [:o)] or play spot the inbreds. [:0]

Large
17-10-2006, 10:52 PM
The best thing to come out of hobart used to be the ferry...till they canned it...

seriously though...if you wait around a few months you'll see a few nice boats in the harbour

alfiestorm
17-10-2006, 10:52 PM
inbreds inbreds, who mentioned inbreds then i'll ave thier guts for garters you ask my sister norman

Gix11
17-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Shayne and Rich are together again so I'm guessing there will be some whiskey removal services in action somewhere.

Tone
18-10-2006, 05:47 AM
You're gonna wish you had your bike turbo...great roads in Tas.I wanna move there.

Booster
18-10-2006, 08:34 AM
May not be all that much to see at the moment.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/62080556027922.JPG

Hire a bike! be worth it;)

Iceman
18-10-2006, 04:49 PM
Tak'n your sister, cousin or brother?

You know it's legal down there. lol

alfiestorm
18-10-2006, 09:06 PM
Ladies of the night or otherwise known as sluts :D

WATEVR
21-10-2006, 09:12 PM
going to have to agree with the others you will consider it a wasted trip without your bike!!

Kamakazebusa
22-10-2006, 09:36 AM
Don't worry bout the site seeing mate......ride like yourv'e never riden before. You'll get so sore form leaning from one side to the other that you gotto stop and relax for a bit. Best roads in the world

You can nearlly ride round the whole island in a day if your keen........