PDA

View Full Version : tops welder

davio
23-03-2009, 05:28 PM
greetings croc snacks
good mate of mine up there has just started his own welding business
down here he worked for elgin sports/race cars tigging up the chassis and suspension arms , yep he can weld
he also does ally and fab work, hes a rider /modifier himself ,so give him a bell 0407308465 ,hes based in beerwah(love that name)
his names adrian ,but u call him the ropey haired bumless hippy , he will ask how u know me :D advert complete sorry si :);)

Gix11
23-03-2009, 09:28 PM
That's fine mate. Get a proper address and a logo if you have it and we'll do it properly.

RED ZX
24-03-2009, 10:55 AM
What does he ride? I live about 5 mins away from beerwah. What is his business? Get him to join up here.

Issues
24-03-2009, 08:40 PM
Would this be AFERAL ?

davio
25-03-2009, 03:59 PM
ok ta si ill get him onto it
red ,, a tl dont know what color tho, drives a chopped up white patrol thats been raised ,32'or 34'wheels and all the stuff
issues yes it is ,,tell him i said ghet fuckled
evryone else ,, i said he is a gr8 welder only.and i take no responsibiliy for all his weird hippy ways, total lack of an arse ,or the gruesome truth of his once having been a fickin pom

Aferal
25-03-2009, 06:53 PM
Thanks to captain saggy butt (daveo) for the intro.
Just started my little welding buisness. Still getting things off the ground. Still need to sought out the ali tig welder other than that I'm good to go. Happy to weld and fabricate anything your little hearts desire.
I ride a Ktm superduke, completly stock, the only bike I have ever owned that is stock. Scary