PDA

View Full Version : It's mine -- so get fucked.

chadams
17-10-2006, 05:22 PM
I woke up this morning went down to the carport to find some bastard had tried to cut through my bike lock... pricks. :(
I hope they come back tonight and try to finish the job off...
There's 3 chains now and a siren disc lock (should wake me)
I hate thieving bastards, if I catch em, I'll post pictures of their fingers that I'll be removing..;)

03gixxerpilot
17-10-2006, 05:31 PM
Looking forward to it, hope the bastards get whats comming there way.

papa smurf
17-10-2006, 05:58 PM
NO MERCY

BOHEMION
17-10-2006, 06:35 PM
Make sure u stick there own fingers up there arse!

Large
17-10-2006, 07:18 PM
If you catch the cunts...take them fishing

TurboKat
17-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Go git 'em Chad.
& give 'em a couple for me too :(:(:(

17-10-2006, 09:53 PM
ah the joys of living in Sydney.Park it inside the house Chad,carports are asking for theives. a mate(bloke i once knew) lost his heritage Hardly from a block of units years ago.it was chained to a steel sewerage pipe and had a falcon 500 parked in front of it.cunts cut the pipe and lifted it over the car without scratchin it,must have been about 6 of em at least.Sad thing was he bought it with his inheritance after his parents died young in a car accident.
another mate bought 2 tickets in a harley raffle at a bike show.$100 per ticket and he won.registered it at his vacant holiday house and 1 week later the house was broken into but nuthing was stolen.seems the raffle cunts(Bandaido's) had contacts at the RTA.

sellin a bike years ago and some poor dude rocked up to give her a test ride,his bike was advertised in the trading post and while he was at work sumkunt rang his mum and said he had authorised them to come over and test ride the bike,so she naturally presumed it was ok.they never saw the bike again,but that night someone broke into his bedroom while he was asleep and stole his rego papers.3 weeks later the bike was found re-registered in QLD but he couldnt get it back as it had been legally signed over and transfered rego.

My bike isnt a commuter so i take the wheels off it and keep them elsewhere,make the BASTARDS carry it.

alfiestorm
18-10-2006, 02:40 AM
You need to get or borrow one of these for a while

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/62080535075080.jpg

fimpBIKES
18-10-2006, 12:36 PM
pricks

i saw the whole "cut the hands off" rule should be introduced here!!!

sharky
18-10-2006, 12:59 PM
A mate of mine back in Uk had the theory that if some-one burgled your house they wouldn't have told anyone where they were going...so when they "disappeared" no-one would come knocking on your door....;)

suxukifreak
18-10-2006, 01:08 PM
About 15 yrs ago some cunt stole my 1000 Kat, found it 4 months later when a farmer drained his dam, FUCKEN CUNTS.

Gix11
18-10-2006, 01:13 PM
Never had a bike stolen (touch wood) but that's what the insurance is for. If the fuckers want it they will take it - that's something I learnt in England when a mate had his bike stolen from his bedroom, with a chain on it and an alarm on it. Fuck knows how they did it? As for cunts reversing over my bikes with 4 wheeled shit, well that I am used to......

kevkatana
18-10-2006, 07:01 PM
I agree with gix. Insurance is can be a bit pricey but. I used to know a security guard that worked in Frankston North(nice place the Pines,NOT) and he recommended to rig an alarm in my room that was loud enough to wake me but not able to hear outside. King hit the fucker, then drag them out the street, break both their arms and legs then call the cops. All you have to say is i chased him and he tripped over the gutter and hurt himself. Chances are they know them. Your word against his. Plus the satisfaction of fucking them over.

devo
18-10-2006, 07:22 PM
quote:Plus the satisfaction of fucking them over
I like the boy.
I call it Druitt Justice , some of you know what I mean ;)

alfiestorm
18-10-2006, 09:03 PM
I have never had a bike stolen or my house broken into or my garage or garden sheds. I put this down to having an alfie about :D

chadams
18-10-2006, 09:59 PM
Thanks for all the support guys... The slackass has not been back (yet)
Maybe went to buy bigger bolt cutters.. hehe
I like the idea of insurance, but the problem is some bikes just can't be insured...