PDA

View Full Version : Bad Lad !

HOS
21-03-2009, 03:56 AM
This is some nasty piece of shit ? Debt collector...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090320/tuk-loan-shark-who-raped-debtor-jailed-dba1618.html

Surt
21-03-2009, 06:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by HOS

This is some nasty piece of shit ? Debt collector...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090320/tuk-loan-shark-who-raped-debtor-jailed-dba1618.html

fuck debt collectors!!! [}:)]

Phill
21-03-2009, 06:56 AM
anyone got his phone number? i could use a bloke like that at the moment. (if he actually collects the money too that is)

HOS
21-03-2009, 07:28 AM
Although he technically got 6 years inside he`s on indefinite detention, which means he will find it almost impossible to be let out ever.

He was shouting at the judge as they took him down... he told the Judge he had got it all wrong and he was innocent and it was a miscarraige of justice..... yeah, bye....

HOS
21-03-2009, 07:31 AM
Debt collectors are`nt a problem from my experiences, Court Bailiffs are the real dirty lowlifes.
Thats one bunch of people I would really enjoy hurting badly.

Jockney Rebel
21-03-2009, 02:13 PM
you got erm debtor problems phill?....

Surt
21-03-2009, 07:50 PM

Although he technically got 6 years inside he`s on indefinite detention, which means he will find it almost impossible to be let out ever.

He was shouting at the judge as they took him down... he told the Judge he had got it all wrong and he was innocent and it was a miscarraige of justice..... yeah, bye....

usually they get six and out in four... the bastards terrorise the weak: women, grands, weak men [well, fuck the weak men too [}:)]]. lowlifes!! :D well, we call 'em chmo, kinda equivalent... also bailiffs, common transport controllers, securities, dirty cops,...well, it's turnin' into 'nother hate list. :D:D:D

HOS
21-03-2009, 09:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Surt

usually they get six and out in four... the bastards terrorise the weak: women, grands, weak men [well, fuck the weak men too [}:)]]. lowlifes!! :D well, we call 'em chmo, kinda equivalent... also bailiffs, common transport controllers, securities, dirty cops,...well, it's turnin' into 'nother hate list. :D:D:D

:D:D:D

I`ve had the Baillifs experience and it wasnt one to cherish.
I know where there place is and some time......

Surt
22-03-2009, 03:36 AM

quote:Originally posted by Surt

:D:D:D

I`ve had the Baillifs experience and it wasnt one to cherish.
I know where there place is and some time......

i of had the security’s experience and it lasted for 1y... more than enough for me... they say, only the lazy and the deadnecks work for securities and cops :D, but there r more inappropriate jobs for me personally, as waiters, well, servants in general..., not mentionin' gay jobs...

[}:)]

Surt
22-03-2009, 03:45 AM
here in russia bailiffs act like rats, they deprive people of their stuff, the electronics, the furniture, u know... and they take it almost for free, for their own use or for re-selling! they live on others' misfortune, parasites! :(