PDA

View Full Version : Advice

NakedTurboBusa
15-10-2006, 08:41 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/20277700319891.jpg

Hi all, warning.... when driving go carts in the cane fields whilst drunk and stoned....at night.... ensure you remember the old 'loose fitting clothing rule!!! The cart in question sucked my loose jacket into the chain, throttle full on, during opposite lock turn.. nearly cut my arm off.... in slow-mo i hugged the wheel until it had torn my jacket off in strips!!!!

Karma>>>>>> Im trying to mend my evil ways but fuck its hard.. hehe

03gixxerpilot
15-10-2006, 08:47 PM
i would think that would apply at all times not only to your situation

glad to see you still got your arm...........................be harder to ride a bike without one.

fimpBIKES
15-10-2006, 09:37 PM
shit, close call mate

quick thinking with the wheel hugger!!!

Gix11
16-10-2006, 12:45 PM
I've also learnt riding water cooled pocket bikes pissed and stoned has pretty much the same effect, especially when you try to wheelie them and somehow get thrown off the back and then dragged along the tarmac on your face and shoulder until in your pissed state you realise you ain't going to save it and about now would be a good time to let go.

latheboy
16-10-2006, 01:11 PM
wow gix you too .. done the same thing on punt rd in melbourne a few weeks ago runnin from the cops .. haha i won thu picked it up and bolted ...... looks like you were having fun dude .. bloody lucky