PDA

View Full Version : 2 tonne shoe horn!

LKC73
17-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Not the best way to remove your shoe!

http://www.thebikergene.com/sportsbikes/ripper-road-crash-captured-on-film-deals-gap/#more-155

RED ZX
18-03-2009, 07:13 AM
great timing with the pics.

maybe he will learn to wear some proper boots.

gibbo
18-03-2009, 07:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by RED ZX

great timing with the pics.

maybe he will learn to wear some proper boots.

Maybe he will learn to go round corners:)

boris
18-03-2009, 07:27 AM
hes lucky to still have 2 legs that deals gap is supposed to be an awesome road but the cops hound it like all hell I saw a video of a bloke driving up there counting the cop cars like one on every second or third corner

336LJ
19-03-2009, 02:08 AM
gah... I gotta stop being a tight c*nt and get some decent boots.... among other things (e.g decent leathers or something). im so pov right now.

WATEVR
19-03-2009, 09:36 AM
^^^i am sure people may have some spare gear they would want to get rid of?? just ask the question

BANDITROD
19-03-2009, 09:59 AM
what size are you 336LJ

gixkat
19-03-2009, 06:27 PM
I thought the car held it's line quite well, and 336LJ,watevr is right mate put your size up and ask if anyones got stuff sitting in a closet they aren't using, shit get em to post pics of it so you can pick and choose, coz if youve been down the road without em, and spent the next little while in hospital with unsympathetic nurses picking gravel out of yer various road rashed bits you wont forgive yourself, that was me in an earlier life, a couple of years later both the missus and i had to step off after nearly being cleaned up on a wet country road by a car, as we both slid down the road i thought to myself fuck these leathers work good,unfortunately the missus slid straight into a ditch, but no road rash, her knee is still fucked, but no scars.

Cruisecontrol
19-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Damn.

Boots are a really underrated bit of kit.
I still have my right foot due to my boots. The only thing holding it on was some skin, muscle and Alpinestars.

Azrael
19-03-2009, 07:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

Damn.

Boots are a really underrated bit of kit.
I still have my right foot due to my boots. The only thing holding it on was some skin, muscle and Alpinestars.

I used to have a clip of a guy fucking up a highchair wheelie in sneakers on an r1 and thats how it ended, his foot hanging on by a few strands of meat. I deleted it, couldnt watch it anymore..

Cruisecontrol
19-03-2009, 07:23 PM
No good.
I see blokes riding around in sneakers these days and wish I could show them the results of a bad stack in the right gear, let alone what they are wearing. I reckon they would ride straight to a bike shop and do themselves a real favour.

336LJ
20-03-2009, 02:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

what size are you 336LJ

"actual" [8D]

nah mate I'm 10 with wide boong feet, 10 1/2 are usually the go with some toe room, not sure what I should be going for in regards to riding boots and how they should fit.

quote:Originally posted by gixkat

I thought the car held it's line quite well, and 336LJ,watevr is right mate put your size up and ask if anyones got stuff sitting in a closet they aren't using, shit get em to post pics of it so you can pick and choose, coz if youve been down the road without em, and spent the next little while in hospital with unsympathetic nurses picking gravel out of yer various road rashed bits you wont forgive yourself, that was me in an earlier life, a couple of years later both the missus and i had to step off after nearly being cleaned up on a wet country road by a car, as we both slid down the road i thought to myself fuck these leathers work good,unfortunately the missus slid straight into a ditch, but no road rash, her knee is still fucked, but no scars.

Yeah mate I'm still not happy with being in the textile shit. Found it hard to find a leather jacket that was long enough down the front with short enough sleeves. its like I'm f'ing E.T or something!I'm definately goin for draggin jeans in a week or so.

I blew all the cash I had at the time on gear for the missus. I'm back on the bike every day again now , and now that the missus has shat out the kid, I'v been reminded I have a bit more to stay in one peice for!.

I might go and try some gear on at the shops and post up what sizes I'm after :) - (should I do that in the buy/sell area?)