View Full Version : fully sic bro ulleh

bluemk1
13-03-2009, 05:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpP9-PaAlSs

whats the lesson kids?
drifting is gay [:X]

OZ750L
13-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Farking LMFAO..... Hey moooittteee... ya done dem fully sick wheel thingies up?.... Yeah moooiiittteee.... Ahhhh... Maybe not!!!!!

Agree... drifters suck.

DiscoDan
13-03-2009, 05:42 PM
classic. I can see that happening on one wheel, but all four. That's impressive

miniman1
13-03-2009, 06:19 PM
How is drifting gay???!!
Its the pretty much the only real form of motorsport still left!!
Its the one where the outcome solely relies on driver skill, not just how much money u or your sponsors hav!

bluemk1
13-03-2009, 06:32 PM
i degress, i should have clarified a little.

the sport of drifting it self is not gay as such, its mostly the dickheads pretending to be fully sick drifters ;)

though i think you will find it is still a matter of how much money you or your sponsors have.

miniman1
13-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Well yeah, those dickheads piss me off too!!

Obviously money is a factor in any sport, but the point is a good drifter can drive a $2,000 car or a $500,000 car with much the same result. Obviously it wont look as good, but at the end should still be roughly the same.

gixkat
13-03-2009, 07:04 PM
Nup you were right the first time it's GAY:D

opindown
14-03-2009, 09:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by bluemk1

the sport of drifting it self is not gay as such, its mostly the dickheads pretending to be fully sick drifters ;)

though i think you will find it is still a matter of how much money you or your sponsors have.

x2
Those little drifting fuckers (the ones that think they can drift) just about fuckin Killed me other day when they though it would be a great idea to hang the arse out around the corner. problem is he was coming right towards me. If i wasnt still moving then i would have been taken out. when i say moving i was doin about 10km/h approaching a intersection.
Drifters that use the track are alright with me. Those little fuck witts that think they can drift and are using public roads for it... well lets just say they are the ones that would be better off as paraplegics. Little pricks

336LJ
15-03-2009, 02:50 AM
quote:Originally posted by opindown

quote:Originally posted by bluemk1

x2
Those little drifting fuckers (the ones that think they can drift) just about fuckin Killed me other day when they though it would be a great idea to hang the arse out around the corner. problem is he was coming right towards me. If i wasnt still moving then i would have been taken out. when i say moving i was doin about 10km/h approaching a intersection.
Drifters that use the track are alright with me. Those little fuck witts that think they can drift and are using public roads for it... well lets just say they are the ones that would be better off as paraplegics. Little pricks

You describe perfectly another sub heading under my toranas numberplates.
wish I coulda got H8 RICEer fags! from the glued on super cheap air vent faggots in pulsars, to wanna be drifters smashing up gutters in R32 skylines and VN commodores.

Having said that. I'd be keen to give drifting a go on the track, only cause its a good excuse to do a ridiculously long burnout or donuts[8D]

Nudie
15-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Any of you familiar with Macquarie Pass will know what a great bike road it is! It also happens to be a public road and the drift boys have noticed its worth as a drifting venue as well. After dark on week nights it becomes popular with the Asian fellas and their rice burners (apparently the more stickers on the front 'gaurd, the faster the car goes). One of them told me it's actually quite safe because at night you can see the oncoming vehicles headlights and get back on your side of the road. Fuckheads!

NNNGary
15-03-2009, 07:31 PM
'nuff said

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp291/wil50s_curvy/Balls1.jpg

Bear
16-03-2009, 06:48 PM
There's a documentary kicking about where a Kiwi or Aussie rally driver attempts to take on Japenese pro drifters in an exhibition in the USA. This fella was attemtping to convert a V8 Commodore sedan for drifting which, then, had never been done before.

The amount of suspension and chassis mods he had to do was enormous (stiffer and redistribute weight) and all the pro's used special sponsored drift tyres aswell.

These clowns who try to drift in basically standard cars are niave and thick.

OZ750L
16-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Have a look at the guys from CAPA and see what they run. I think it's a blown Commodore ute and Matt mingay drives it. They are serious.

That said, a couple weekends ago, some idiot in an EB Falcon was drifting on Mt. Glorious and hit a bloke on a GSXR1000K6 from another forum I chat on. Ended up doing huge damage to the bike, fracturing the bloke's right femur and near severing one of his fingers. When they bounced off, they near took out his missus who was following on her CBR400. All because the "drifter" confused ambition with ability and fucked up.

LKC73
16-03-2009, 10:54 PM
Hahahaha, classic Vid!