PDA

View Full Version : i hate the government !!!!!!! (PRICKS)

Pages : [1] 2

fighteredfizzer250
12-03-2009, 08:51 PM
i compleatly hate the government and all who enforce the
new motorbike licenceing scheme i have just turned 17 and are
about to book my riders test for my l's thinking i will be on my full riders by mid-next year but no the government has F****D us all over again now i and all other learner or provisional riders (under 25) will have to wait untill at least 20 years of age to have a full riders licence I AM SO PISSED OFF !!!!!:( [:0] :( [xx(] [V]

bluemk1
12-03-2009, 09:02 PM
wow take a pill of chill there buddy,

how long do you have to be on your l's for?
can you get your p's before june? if so your all good to go.

BANDITROD
12-03-2009, 09:32 PM
mate i know that many blokes that run the risk of riding to big and they have never been done so if your so stressed just ride a bigger bike anyway i dont think the fine is that high

miniman1
12-03-2009, 09:39 PM
Rod, the fine n loss off license isnt worth the risk.

Sam, gota crawl before u walk man.

BANDITROD
12-03-2009, 09:44 PM
true mate ....i didnt realise you would lose your ticket though

Gsxar
12-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Depends what state your in I guess? Pretty sure its still only a fine in Vic

BANDITROD
12-03-2009, 10:20 PM
yeah thats what i thought jo

fighteredfizzer250
12-03-2009, 10:23 PM
yeah but no body needs to crawl for that long i already have the basic capabilities of riding just need to get on the road and in some traffic in nsw btw too and we always get the crappy laws first [V]

JackTar
12-03-2009, 10:38 PM
At least you can ride up to a 650 in NSW it's not all bad.

bluemk1
12-03-2009, 10:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

At least you can ride up to a 650 in NSW it's not all bad.

660 ;)

get a te610
doubt you would complain that you got dudded and have a shit bike [}:)]

fimpBIKES
13-03-2009, 04:38 AM
fuckit, anyone who has ever done 80 on a freeway being passed by trucks would know how dangerous making bike learners have a top speed limit is

just another example about how the rules are made by fuckwits

ps- i have 3 of my mates booked in to get there L's two weeks from now, get in early!!!

damo1
13-03-2009, 08:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by fightered_fizzer250

i compleatly hate the government and all who enforce the
new motorbike licenceing scheme i have just turned 17 and are
about to book my riders test for my l's thinking i will be on my full riders by mid-next year but no the government has F****D us all over again now i and all other learner or provisional riders (under 25) will have to wait untill at least 20 years of age to have a full riders licence I AM SO PISSED OFF !!!!!:( [:0] :( [xx(] [V]

Pull your head in you dumb fuck:(if you actually have a good look at the new sceme it's not as bad as you think.

As a rider trainer im for the new sceme it's to stop dumb cum filled fuckers like you killing your self.

It aint bad if you have a full car licence and are over 25, you skip green p's and go straight onto a unrestriced license straight away.

So you dont have to wait until your 30 anymore.

So for the more inteligent amoungst us ,there going to be better off.

So suck it up and stop whinging bitch.

And as has been mentioned you can get some pretty hot bikes taht are learner legal.

hooligan
13-03-2009, 08:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

mate i know that many blokes that run the risk of riding to big and they have never been done so if your so stressed just ride a bigger bike anyway i dont think the fine is that high

I did that, but it also means that you are uninsured, as well. If anything happens, it'll be your fault (whether it is actually your fault or not). Happened to me when I had my TRX850 on my P's.

opindown
13-03-2009, 08:43 AM
In Qld I beleive that you have to have a open licence rider with you at all times riding when you are on your L plates. correct me if I am wrong.... is this the case in NSW now, or are L platers still able to ride by them selves.

Buggzz
13-03-2009, 09:08 AM
Stop being a sooky lala and buy yourself a racebike.
After you have scared yourself shitless and felt the pain of crashing it a couple of times you will soon respect the reasons why these regs are valid.

gixkat
13-03-2009, 09:21 AM
Actually, I dont give a rat's arse about yor problem! Coz i've got my license, had it for 28 years:D did the hard yards early like everyone else, like they^^^^^^ said suck it up and stop your bitching;)
cheers, GK.

Neo Dutch
13-03-2009, 09:47 AM
And to think when I went got my open license, I bowled up to the cop shop on my Z900, the po-po asked how long I'd had that bike, I said 5 months, and then he asked what was the longest trip I'd done on it, I said Victoria (we were in SE QLD) he said OK and wrote it out.

Razorback
13-03-2009, 01:13 PM
Yeah well I think we all realise the ridiculousness of it...

However it wasnt until I got my 02 GSXR1000 I realsied its probably for the best (yes Im a fucken old fart fuck you)

No learner should be allowed near a modern 1000cc sports bike, you may as well give em a gun, 1 bullet and a copy of deer hunter.

ozkat
13-03-2009, 01:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by damo1

Pull your head in you dumb fuck:(if you actually have a good look at the new sceme it's not as bad as you think.

As a rider trainer im for the new sceme it's to stop dumb cum filled fuckers like you killing your self.

It aint bad if you have a full car licence and are over 25, you skip green p's and go straight onto a unrestriced license straight away.

So you dont have to wait until your 30 anymore.

So for the more inteligent amoungst us ,there going to be better off.

So suck it up and stop whinging bitch.

And as has been mentioned you can get some pretty hot bikes taht are learner legal.

quote:Originally posted by gixkat

Actually, I dont give a rat's arse about yor problem! Coz i've got my license, had it for 28 years did the hard yards early like everyone else, like they^^^^^^ said suck it up and stop your bitching
cheers, GK. HAHAHA love your work fellas

336LJ
13-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Iv only been riding for about a year now and I totally agree with being stuck on a 250.
I had more fun on it up the mountains anyway, whooping the ass off the bigger bikes (untill the straights) but like EVERY SINGLE bloke on a bike. you dont push it till your at your limits, you push it till you REALISE your limits were about 5m before that last corner. and if I was on a bigger bike I think I'd be very broke (smashed up stuff) or very dead.

I kinda like jumpin on a 250 everynow and then, feels like a pushbike!

bluemk1
13-03-2009, 04:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by opindown

In Qld I beleive that you have to have a open licence rider with you at all times riding when you are on your L plates. correct me if I am wrong.... is this the case in NSW now, or are L platers still able to ride by them selves.

no you can ride on your own in nsw. just as well really. not everyone knows a licenced rider when they first start off and what exactly is that licenced rider supposed to do in a panic situation? coach you through it from the side? tell you to use the force? dumbest rule ever!

davio
13-03-2009, 05:22 PM
mm ok , two possibilties
you can actually ride a bike fast and safe ,and by some miracle at age 17 u have developed the roadcraft that keeps us old farts alive by playin ur playstation
or ur like i was a young bloke who thought he was indestructable ,needed no time at all to develop skills and a sixth sense for danger,,,,,, mate i was VERY lucky and im here to tell ya , learn ur craft and earn ur bike ,,im sure there will be others in ur area more than willing to help u learn
and when u can outride a stock rgv 250 ill be first in line to change the roadrules for ya

damo1
13-03-2009, 05:38 PM
It's funny how this little fuck aint got the balls to reply after making a fuckwit of him self.

You'll notice fizzer thatt all the guys around here that have done the hard yards are all in agreeance with the new licensing and your really the only bloke whinging about it.

That alone shows your maturity and why you shouldnt be aloud on any thing bigger than a L.A.M.S approved bike.

And in saying that even thats probly to much for your massive ego.

bluemk1
13-03-2009, 06:02 PM
this is why we have these laws [:p]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb-AcQhhDGQ&feature=related

Buggzz
13-03-2009, 09:12 PM
LMAO!!! Now that ^^^ was silly WTF was he thinking? I had to watch it again and actually cracked up more the second time around.

Fish
13-03-2009, 09:27 PM
There's a longer version of that where they show blood pissing out of his nose and the guy with the camera pissing himself laughing.

bluemk1
13-03-2009, 10:28 PM
oh my :D

have to give him some effort points for performing a lovely 360 turn [:0]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Als7iq6PK0k&eurl=http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14692&feature=player_embedded

makaveli650
14-03-2009, 12:23 PM
DAMO1 i surgest it is u who pull ur head in, reasons as follow. 1st and formost this is my yonger brother and if u have an oppinion there is no reason to use such abuse when giving it. 2 he is actully quiet a good rider having been dooing it for many years. 3 most of u riding instructor fucks are pumped so full of the shit ur fed buy law makers and so forth that u ride around in ur own liitle word acting like ur some sorta of fucking Do gooder helping the intire riding community you self ritiousfuck. FUCK OFF.

suxukifreak
14-03-2009, 12:49 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/2081129075888.gif

Cruisecontrol
14-03-2009, 01:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by damo1

You'll notice fizzer thatt all the guys around here that have done the hard yards are all in agreeance with the new licensing and your really the only bloke whinging about it.

I think it is all a complete crock of shit designed by morons with no idea about how things work in the real world.

A moron kid can get in a nice big fast car on his L's or P's and proceed to kill himself, all his idiot mates and some poor fucker/s he happens to hit.

A rider generally just kills himself.

Let people think for themselves for gods sake.

When I learnt to ride I could legally get on any size bike I wanted ride it for three months, pass a practical test and get a full licence. I am not dead nor are any of the other people I know that did the same thing 15 years ago!

And practicing what is preached out at HART doesn't always happen...

JackTar
14-03-2009, 01:19 PM
This is gunna be so awesome.

makaveli650
14-03-2009, 03:29 PM
i dont belive nothing needs to be done its true there are to many young kids doin dumb things out there. However 3 years of being tailgated and treated like a second class citizen it to much and not in the least bit safe. Honestly how many of us have seen midlife crisis motorcyclists without an ounce of skill. Being older wont make a diffrence wisdom dosent mean age. i recon they should scare the shit outta the little fuckers. And at leat let them do the farkin speed limit. Enjoy!

Azrael
14-03-2009, 03:47 PM
Are you supposed to get a licence to ride bikes? really? Thats ghey....

Bear
14-03-2009, 04:55 PM
Check out the last guy to get hit - you'd think he'd pull the clutch in and brake.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmObuSH402U&NR=1

Brodie
15-03-2009, 01:09 AM
I'm sick of people thinking they deserve a license instead of earning one. If I hear one more 19 year old telling me how he wants to get a cbr600rr on his L Plates...and gonna get one no matter what........ i will just buy all black clothes so i can go to all your fucking funerals. Grow up....Learn to ride and enjoy it.....look at the statistics and take a fucken concrete pill and harden the fuck up. about them. Shut up. Don't ride if you have to whinge and cry like a bitch about it. If anything it will make you a better rider. STFU

Your not being treated as a second class citizen, they are trying to keep you alive. And save some of you from your stupid selves....

Is that a problem for you? I kinda like being alive and prefer the people I know are too.

336LJ
15-03-2009, 02:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bear

Check out the last guy to get hit - you'd think he'd pull the clutch in and brake.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmObuSH402U&NR=1

hewly fauk - ... at first I thought the guys laying on the ground way up the front were going so fast they flew past the camera when they crashed, but they must have all been slowing down CAUSE of that one.. meanwhile everyone else is just calmly avoiding the bodies on the road like a postie dodging dog lozenges on the footpath..

damo1
15-03-2009, 07:20 AM
Makaveli As a response to your pathetic reponse:D

1 i dont care that he is your brother this just shows that hes showing his age and is not very mature about the whole thing, if you have to hold his hand and go into bat for the poor little fuck.

2 He may be a good rider off the road but being on the road is different than riding around in the bush.Im quessing this is what you ment when you said "hes quit good and has been doing it for many years."

3And as you state "most of u riding instructor fucks are pumped so full of the shit ur fed buy law makers and so forth that u ride around in ur own liitle word acting like ur some sorta of fucking Do gooder helping the intire riding community you self ritiousfuck. FUCK OFF." and you do say "MOST"

I dont go around pulling my own chain about how good i am and never give anybody any feedback on there riding unless asked because i dont see the point in doing it unless asked.
I like every body else ride bikes for the enjoyment and am lucky enough to work in a job where i can ride for a living.
As an instructor we are asked to run RTA courses to a manual that teaches people the right things they can do to try prevent having an incident on the road.

So unfortunatly your way off the mark about me and those who have ridden with me could probably back this up.

Any way you talk about not insulting your poor younger brother and looking out for his poor little feeling.
you know what you and your brother can go fuck yourself as far as im concerned.
My orig response was to him "Completely hating the government and all those who enforce the new motorbike licensing scheme"

So if you think about it, it was your pathetic little brother that started all this shit in the first place.

So instead of sticking up for him like you probably have all your life let him stand on his own two feet and take some responseability for his actions and deal with it on his own.

Do you really think that by holding his hand your actually helping him????

He hasn't even had the balls to get back on here and responed to any feedback from anyone, but he's obviously been crying on your shoulder about it.

CRUZ : No unfortuatly that is not always the case but that goes for Students and also insructors we are just normal every day riders once we have leave work to doing the commute.

JackTar
15-03-2009, 08:02 AM
Told you.

makaveli650
15-03-2009, 10:14 AM
He hasnt responded to you becasue i told him not to, yes i think your compleatly right any 17 year old who is un happy about something and says something that hurts your feelings should be called every name under the sun. Im glad a peson in ur postion has such constructive things to say clearly your wisdom is only matched by you intellingence. I wont take up any more of ur time as i know you would rather be using it to surf the net pull ur little dick and abuse minors. FYI Brodie im not sure what roads you ride on however where im from other vehicles expect you to travel at least 10klm/h over the posted speed, as a p/l plater this will cause a los of license, and if you cruz at the speed limit you can expect to be honked, flashed, tailgated, unsafely passed. all thing i consider being treated like a 2nd class citizen. As some one who as graduated to my full lincess in the last couple of years i can say scince waving my p's good bye i have seen this behaviour compleatly stop. i think i have more than ernved my license having only riden and been with out a car for the last 4 years. I agree that restriction should be implace to stop l and p-plate riders riding bikes that far exceed there skill level. I find it quiet intresting how so many ppl who gratuated under older schemes (particulary those in the 70s-80s) who had to ride around the block on there honda 750 or katana think this is a great idea. would love to have seen your responses if it was you. any way that me im done. a wise man once said arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics, it dosent matter if u win your still fuking retarted.

damo1
15-03-2009, 11:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by makaveli650

He hasnt responded to you becasue i told him not to, yes i think your compleatly right any 17 year old who is un happy about something and says something that hurts your feelings should be called every name under the sun. Im glad a peson in ur postion has such constructive things to say clearly your wisdom is only matched by you intellingence. I wont take up any more of ur time as i know you would rather be using it to surf the net pull ur little dick and abuse minors. FYI Brodie im not sure what roads you ride on however where im from other vehicles expect you to travel at least 10klm/h over the posted speed, as a p/l plater this will cause a los of license, and if you cruz at the speed limit you can expect to be honked, flashed, tailgated, unsafely passed. all thing i consider being treated like a 2nd class citizen. As some one who as graduated to my full lincess in the last couple of years i can say scince waving my p's good bye i have seen this behaviour compleatly stop. i think i have more than ernved my license having only riden and been with out a car for the last 4 years. I agree that restriction should be implace to stop l and p-plate riders riding bikes that far exceed there skill level. I find it quiet intresting how so many ppl who gratuated under older schemes (particulary those in the 70s-80s) who had to ride around the block on there honda 750 or katana think this is a great idea. would love to have seen your responses if it was you. any way that me im done. a wise man once said arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics, it dosent matter if u win your still fuking retarted.

BABAHAHAHHAHAHAHA:Dyou crack me up:D

There you go again holding his hand[:X]

And it's funny how you can see the benefites of a scheme but you cant get that through to your brother.

And as for being in the special olympics at least i can do something at an elite level un like your brother being wrapped in cotten wool by his over bearing brother.

His life will forever be fucked by listening to his older brother that reacons he knows all and been there done every thing, hows he ever going to better him self as a person if you always go into bat for him and dont let him dig himself out of any holes he has dug for him self.

You remind me of the kid at school that always picked on the younger kids cause they were calling your little brother a tool.

Both of you should grow the fuck up and pull your heads in.

Little man get out and look after your self and stop lwetting your brother come in to bat for you it makes you look like and absolute fuckn fairy.

Big man let your brother live his own life and get one for your self ,and stop trying to live his for him.

Fizzer we would love to hear from you and your feedback on the thread you started, and dont just do it to tell me im a fuckwit your brother has already made that quite clear.

Do it to get involved in the site and sart to deal with what life throws up to you when you make a cunt of your self.

It's ok to put shit on people as long as you willing to cop the backlash that comes with it.

your bro aint doing you any favours holding your hand and fighting your fights.

Common fizzer lighten the fuck up.

EFE 1230
15-03-2009, 12:14 PM
Have you got some sand in your vagina DAMO?????

damo1
15-03-2009, 02:12 PM
no just standing my ground:D

JackTar
15-03-2009, 02:45 PM

other vehicles expect you to travel at least 10klm/h over the posted speed, , and if you cruz at the speed limit you can expect to be honked, flashed, tailgated,

I travel 1200km at least every second weekend, never exceed the speed limit (because lets face it if you do on the highway you WANT to be booked) and bizarrely enough I have none of these things happen to me.

As for people getting their licenses different ways a long time ago mate, things were a lot safer on the roads back then, less cars, less lebs and less skylines racing each other (but I guess I already said lebs didn't I). You are comparing apples to oranges mate.

latheboy
15-03-2009, 03:37 PM
I travel 1200km at least every second weekend, never exceed the speed limit (because lets face it if you do on the highway you WANT to be booked) and bizarrely enough I have none of these things happen to me.

Arn't you a goody two shoes :D

And just for the record:
1: I think thats the LAMS rules are shit
2: This Govenment (and the one before it who made up the new rules) is the greatest Govenment that will ever grace this fine country of ours
3: Bike instructors are gay
4: Little winging dickheads need to Grow the fuck up!
5: who havn't i had a go at yet, you.... yes you, ummm you smoke pole
6: I think its great that a mate of mine can ride a 450 retard on his L's ... LAMS is good
7: and the govenment is not that great because they make rules and shit that mean i have to do the right thing or ill get in trouble
:(

gixkat
15-03-2009, 03:42 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/41709776975675.jpg

Ding Ding!
pass the popcorn Des[:p]

EFE 1230
15-03-2009, 03:49 PM
I would like to check if she's got sand in her vagina..............

Cruisecontrol
15-03-2009, 03:53 PM
Talk about a Butterface...

Large
15-03-2009, 03:53 PM
double chin boobies?

Azrael
15-03-2009, 03:56 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/41709772331705.jpg

Thread lacks tits..
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/417097723107373.jpg

oldskool
15-03-2009, 04:30 PM
You and your brother are a couple of Idiots.

Merlyn
15-03-2009, 04:49 PM

DAMO1 i surgest it is u who pull ur head in, reasons as follow. 1st and formost this is my yonger brother and if u have an oppinion there is no reason to use such abuse when giving it. 2 he is actully quiet a good rider having been dooing it for many years. 3 most of u riding instructor fucks are pumped so full of the shit ur fed buy law makers and so forth that u ride around in ur own liitle word acting like ur some sorta of fucking Do gooder helping the intire riding community you self ritiousfuck. FUCK OFF.

you're an hilarious hypocrite! who cant spell.

Iceman
15-03-2009, 04:55 PM
This sounds like a thread for netrider.com.au. Stop your bitching a get back to building bikes you whinging cunts.

Weaselman
15-03-2009, 05:01 PM
LOL

Jockney Rebel
15-03-2009, 05:05 PM
hear hear

bluemk1
15-03-2009, 05:17 PM
whats that? do i hear crying?

oh dear this got out of hand a bit hasnt it? :D

to the little fizzer that started this, bloke grow some balls and harden the fuck up. to the bigger brother, grow some balls and harden the fuck up and try and guide your brother so he can become a better rider.

damo? love your work buddy :D

one last thing, if someone is trying to make you go faster because you are doing the speed limit while flashing lights and tailgating you? you seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder. deal with it as it is part of riding a bike in this sort of society, not sure what are you come from but have you tried riding around sydney?
try pulling over and letting that driver past perhaps, its really not that hard :)

bluemk1
15-03-2009, 05:18 PM
oh and i forgot one more thing

BOOBS :D

15-03-2009, 05:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman

This sounds like a thread for netrider.com.au. Stop your bitching a get back to building bikes you whinging cunts.

Gold;)

Cruisecontrol
15-03-2009, 06:02 PM
The people that don't seem to care about the new laws are the ones that are not affected by them.
I can only imagine the bitching and moaning that would occur if the Gov't decided to tighten the laws regarding vehicle modification (for example).

How happy would anyone here be if they were almost finished with their build and the powers that be moved the goal posts so that everything you had just done was now illegal?

The poor kid made a single post which was far from provocative and the pack wolves moved straight on in. This is the future of motorcycles (modified or not) and the example being set by the older crew is piss-weak at best...

miniman1
15-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Well said Cruise!!

gixkat
15-03-2009, 06:48 PM
I think the whole gist of this thread is that makaveli650 really should have let his brother fight his own battle, instead of escalating what might have been a much shorter thread by wading in boots and all, as for all of us so called "pack wolves" cruisecontrol, this is a forum, the idea is you make a statement or pass comment and people reply, if you dont like the replies you argue your point or defer to what may be greater wisdom, thats how it works champ;)
so get fucked :D

Cruisecontrol
15-03-2009, 07:05 PM
I know exactly how forums work, but when pussies wade in after someone else has had a go simply to feed on the carcass, then they are the ones that can truly get fucked.

ozkat
15-03-2009, 07:12 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/62605690622485.jpg

Cruisecontrol
15-03-2009, 07:18 PM
Fail X infinity

sharky
15-03-2009, 07:19 PM
BORING

davio
15-03-2009, 07:33 PM
fuck guys u better sort this out quick ,, my mum has nearly caught up:D:D

Weaselman
15-03-2009, 07:37 PM
ok...

This thead is gay and cruise your a cunt

Done lol

Cruisecontrol
15-03-2009, 07:41 PM
Very succinct...

gixkat
15-03-2009, 09:02 PM
And thats a wrap, thanks ladies and gentleman.

suxukifreak
15-03-2009, 09:13 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/6260575453092.gif

Buggzz
15-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Netrider LMAO that was a good call.

crazymofo
15-03-2009, 11:05 PM
the best comment in the thread is icemans......

im all for the restrictions on new riders. and now you can get 450cc motards on the lams approved list, i dont see why younger bloke have to whinge. ok, so they dont do 400kmph but who gives a shit when it wheelies and stoppies at every chance they get.

i just wish the course to get your licence was more towards controling your bike at speed rather then around a carpark!! it would go a long way to saving young peoples lives... knowing what to do at 80kmph coming to a bend is far more vital then knowing how to not drop your bike in the maccas carpark.

cheers.joe.

boris
16-03-2009, 11:45 AM
damo you're a riding instructor I thought for sure you were in the counselling/advisory line of work lol malakev and fizzer not to jump on the band wagon but everyone has had shit put on them at one stage or another and like someone said to me harden up
can I ask a question which may fit in here what would be the statistics do you think of young people actually dying as opposed to older people in your areas around my area north coast nsw since I have had my bike license (13 years)there hasn't been that many deaths but out of the ones I know of there would be 3 under 25 and at least a dozen over a few of the older ones I knew and they hadn't ridden for years and went out and bought big ass bikes

Bear
16-03-2009, 06:31 PM
I want boobies!

Nudie
16-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Bear, you're right! Boobies!
I, at this point of todays drunkeness don't care if they are natural, bolt on or even granny flappy ones.
TITTIES PLEASE!
everything else is whatever

Weaselman
16-03-2009, 07:36 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/626060857104064.jpg

EFE 1230
16-03-2009, 07:38 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/62606088040395.jpg

EFE 1230
16-03-2009, 07:48 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/62606088026640.jpg

BANDITROD
16-03-2009, 09:10 PM
at your age young fella you should be focusing on riding this first
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/62606082432764.jpg

LKC73
16-03-2009, 10:53 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/835032116136079.jpg

Coz I can! ;)

BANDITROD
16-03-2009, 11:01 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........now that wouldnt be lams approved not with that many cc's anyway

miniman1
16-03-2009, 11:35 PM
I like the new direction of this thread!!
Keep em coming boys!!

BANDITROD
17-03-2009, 12:25 AM
ok then this is one of my Favs [:p]:D
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/83503216699106.jpg

JackTar
17-03-2009, 07:57 AM
She needs to see a doctor her tongue has fallen down.

Nudie
17-03-2009, 07:21 PM
Yep, now I like this thread!

EFE 1230
17-03-2009, 08:00 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/83503523376536.jpg

Cruisecontrol
17-03-2009, 08:05 PM
Oh noes! A discussion!

Thank god someone posted porn before the majority had to think!

gixkat
17-03-2009, 08:11 PM
Hehe thats the funniest thing youve said in this thread Cruise,lol.

EFE 1230
17-03-2009, 08:29 PM
meh, I thought but see my signature!!!!!!!!!!

Besides, anything that keeps new yamaha riders from buying bigger yamahas to ride is a good thing isn't it???????????????????

LKC73
17-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Yeah, I read it all and thought about it to, then seen a naked lady and thought it was a much better topic to think about![:p]

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/83503548442488.jpg

Bear
17-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Bear likes boobies.

hooligan
18-03-2009, 09:08 AM
I thought Bears liked picnic baskets.

Iceman
18-03-2009, 10:25 AM
quote: I thought Bears liked picnic baskets.Now that's funny!

BANDITROD
18-03-2009, 10:53 AM
bwahahahahahahahaha nice one chris

Merlyn
18-03-2009, 07:49 PM
i might start posting pictures of cock soon... just to even the argument up a little

Weaselman
18-03-2009, 08:00 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/104400650546549.jpg

Weaselman
18-03-2009, 08:11 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/104400653625594.jpg

BANDITROD
18-03-2009, 08:20 PM
hahahahaha btw merlyn you can leave your mace at home for the fools run

Merlyn
18-03-2009, 08:25 PM
dont worry Bandit, i will. I might get some attention that way ;) whether its from weasel or not

EFE 1230
18-03-2009, 08:28 PM
You want some cock Meryln?

Here's a big cock!!!!!!!

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/1044006242102785.jpg

Weaselman
18-03-2009, 08:34 PM
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!