PDA

View Full Version : Sup.. Im Back ! ! !

Ross_247
10-03-2009, 07:57 AM
Hey Guys..

Just thought Id say, have been off here for agez with heaps of other shit going on.. moved house and heaps of other crap going on...

I know quite a few of you guyz are waiting on me to still post out the dvd footage from NFR - yeah I been a lazy fuk and have only just setup my puter again..

Anywaz. since AFR is only next month, I will send a bunch of the dvds up there with Weasel as I dont think Im going to be able to make this years run. ( Bike needs a bit of work, no licence, and no cash at the moment ) ...

Fight_fan
10-03-2009, 09:14 AM
Heeyyy! How r ya Rosco? Good to hear from ya again mate! Shame u cant get to fools run ay...

BANDITROD
10-03-2009, 09:14 AM
there goe's the neighbourhood

Ross_247
10-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Hey Lance..

yeah mate been flat out last few months, Will still and try and make an effort to come up cause last year was unreal and would be good to see the boyz, but will have to see how things pan out..

hahah.. yeah Rod, already a couple of complaints.. hahaha.. the first weekend I moved in was interesting to say the least.. [:p]

Weaselman
10-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Got a wedding invite here for you cunt

10-03-2009, 08:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

Got a wedding invite here for you cunt

Need someone to dance with your drunk aunt hey? Welcome back Roscoe

Jockney Rebel
10-03-2009, 11:03 PM
hiya rosco mate [still got me licence..til the 9th april ]

Ross_247
11-03-2009, 07:33 AM
schweeet.. Nice 1 Weasel, will be there for sure [:p], and I promise ill be drunk if I have to [:p]

Thanks Trent

yeah Jim, you done well to string it out, i ended up just getting it over and done with so will be back on the road 4th May, still a while yet, but yeah wot a bugga, REALLY wanna be able to hit the strip at AFR so will see how i go with $$$, bike needs a few things