PDA

View Full Version : paging Kamakazebusa

AgentOrange
10-10-2006, 03:28 PM
hey kamakaze... just wondering how long you've owned that 'busa for and if you ever used to travel down the M2 in the morning peak hour?
There can't be too many 'busa's that look like yours.. so i'm guessing it was either you or a previous owner (if there was one).. anyway, if it was you, I just want to extend a thankyou...
I remember sitting in the farkn $hit traffic on the M2 on the way to work, then watching as the red/yellow 'busa used to cruise past in the emergency/bicycle lane.. It's what prompted me to go and get my bike license and I haven't looked back since.
Since then I've had a CBR250RR, R6, Motard, and now I'm on a Zthou.. I ride to work every day that I can, and lane split wherever possible :) I actually look forward to getting up and going to work just so I can jump on the bike.

Kamakazebusa
11-10-2006, 10:21 AM
Shit......that was a while ago........Iv'e had it nearly 4 years. Iv'e heard of another getting around in similar colours but it come to grief apparently.

Glad to see its effected someones life in a good way. Its in rebuild stage at the moment. Being re-incarnated into the ultimate streetbike. Pics to follow soon.......stay tuned.

Good to see ur progressed up the ladder instead of buying a death machine straight up....hehehehe

AgentOrange
11-10-2006, 12:43 PM
awesome :)
So u live around Kellyville way? I'm moving there in about 6-8months :) Will have to check out the Ettamogah :P

EXBEN
11-10-2006, 11:27 PM
quote:Being re-incarnated into the ultimate streetbike. Pics to follow soon.......stay tuned.

So your finally gonna rip the bloody fairyings off that thing Paul??:D

Kamakazebusa
12-10-2006, 07:15 AM
Yeh.....thought it was bout time. But not the way u think...still gonna have fairing on it, Problem is there is so many colours i have to choose from I'm going crazy trying to figure out a colour scheme for it.!!!!

In the end it'll probably be something basic, i've got a few sets of fairing so i might do up a few different designs.

Hows the Tiller coming along......:)

EXBEN
12-10-2006, 11:24 PM
quote:Hows the Tiller coming along......:)
Slowly :( Customers keep gettin in the way.

Kamakazebusa
12-10-2006, 11:42 PM
Hahahahahaha................:D:D:D:D:D:D

I know what u mean.... since iv'e been there, iv'e painted all my mates bikes except for mine. Gotto drop in one day and check the place out....u open Saturdays???????

EXBEN
13-10-2006, 10:41 PM
Yep.