Docktor
05-03-2009, 11:51 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/83278365230417.jpg

Can anyone decipher this bullshit ?
brown pink blue and grey ?
the rest are pretty obvious

opindown
05-03-2009, 12:40 PM
pink and grey go to you ignition or kill switch.
Blue wire goes to the black and white wire that comes out of the little relay looking thing. (there will be a braided wire, BLACK/WHITE, yellow/green and then your battery line.
Hope this helps
I have a sheet here that tells me what wire are to go where.

Docktor
05-03-2009, 05:02 PM
soooo. if i wire pink and grey to kill switch, still means i have to have a key in the ignition right ? but if i wire em to the "on" part of the ignition, no key required ?. If i wire it thru my ignition wont that mean its always on ?

what little relay lookin thing ? Do ya mean the starter relay ?, wot heads off to the starter and comes from battery ?

Any idea on the brown bastard ?

Fark it, im just gunna go play and if smoke comes out i will catch it all in a little jar.........

Large
05-03-2009, 05:07 PM
I'd lend you a jar but I'm saving farts in mine

Docktor
05-03-2009, 05:46 PM
I knew u was the environmental kind Large. bet ya usin a big jar tho.....

opindown
05-03-2009, 06:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by Docktor

soooo. if i wire pink and grey to kill switch, still means i have to have a key in the ignition right? Mine you dont
but if i wire em to the "on" part of the ignition, no key required? Cant answer that one
If i wire it thru my ignition wont that mean its always on ?

what little relay lookin thing ? Do ya mean the starter relay? YES, wot heads off to the starter and comes from battery? YES

Any idea on the brown bastard? Key on +12v

Fark it, im just gunna go play and if smoke comes out i will catch it all in a little jar.........

Docktor
05-03-2009, 07:33 PM
k, tops. i let ya know what happenerises

JackTar
05-03-2009, 07:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

I'd lend you a jar but I'm saving farts in mine

I wee'd a bit.

Docktor
05-03-2009, 08:05 PM
dont fukkin encourage him. Just agree, nod slowly and back out of the room with no sudden movements ......

opindown
05-03-2009, 09:06 PM
I swear I saw Large today driving a mini van here in Toowoomba. fuckin spitting image of him!
Hope I have helped

Docktor
05-03-2009, 09:35 PM
thank christ it wasnt the swallowing image of him hey ?. will let ya know tomorrow how i go, its too cold outside for some reason tonight.

Docktor
06-03-2009, 11:20 AM
Its fucked now. :). The only wire that actually powers up when ya hit remote start is the brown one. which i assume is to turn ignition on..... the blue bastard does nothin at all.The brown one once powered doesnt power off after ya let the start button go. so i spose i could use the brown one , if i wanted my starter to spin forever...... fuck it.

opindown
06-03-2009, 02:05 PM
mine now does the same thing. but mine wont remote start. i got a mate around that fits alarms and he said it is all hooked up right. fuckin remote start alarms. why did i think it was a good idea?
I will talk to my mate again tonight and see if he can do a bit more of a write up on it. we will be going over mine tonight and see what we can figure out. will let you know either way

Docktor
14-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Hey Matt, All good this end mate, I can give you a (gsxr)wiring diagram wot i drawed myself and remote start works, even wired it up for "dont start the bike in gear" mode as well.
p.s you are gunna need a relay and sum wire.

RC36
15-05-2009, 12:50 AM
ok, dum question. but how and where do you hook up the relay?????

I have the same alarm on my bike and keep hearing about how i have to run a rely with it but where do i hook it into?????

Anyone have a diagarm for it to run the relay

Docktor
15-05-2009, 11:38 AM
I aint got my super paint made wiring diagram on me, but wire it from remote start wire to ya relay, its all the same cept we use the neutral selector wire comin from the gearbox as the switchin wire,.. unnerstand ?
if not lemme know and I will get ya the diagram this arvo.

RC36
15-05-2009, 04:15 PM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1242428784.jpg

ok i think i know want you mean, tho more of a pic man after a few rums......

so blue starter line goes to 87 or 87A (not sure which one) then 30 onto the starter relay and 85 from the neutral switch then 86 back into the main loom...????