PDA

View Full Version : Streetfighters mag, Mike and Dave.

CBRRRT
04-03-2009, 07:52 PM
Two for the price of one this month.

I rushed down to my local news agent this morning to get my grubby mits on this months Streetfighters mag (One in the post to you davio)and right there near the middle was my mate Michael Walsh on his mad as fuck BUSA doing wheelies for the camers, without any socks on. Thats the way we do it in the UK you know, watch and learn my little inverted friends. 3, 2, 1, NO SOCKS!!!!!!!!

Then fuck me if that was'nt enough further on I bumped into my front fender guru Hueyonablade, larging it up on the beach with his kick arse Blade. Mate it looks the "FUCKIN BOLLOCKS" propper Blade Dave!

Congrats to both you guys, you both deserve the credit you are due, and received.......

we'er not worthy, we'er not worthy!!!!!!!!

BANDITROD
04-03-2009, 07:58 PM
awsome dave i told you it was worthy mate

HueyonaBlade
05-03-2009, 02:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

Thats farkin horn news Jon , cheers mate I am still waiting for my bloody news agent to get in the January edition so I can expect it around xmas I suppose[:p]

Fight_fan
05-03-2009, 02:34 PM
PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED!

BANDITROD
05-03-2009, 05:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by HueyonaBlade

quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

Thats farkin horn news Jon , cheers mate I am still waiting for my bloody news agent to get in the January edition so I can expect it around xmas I suppose[:p]
you will get them sooner than that dave... will and dave have prob sent you some advance copys mate just give them a few days to turn up

HueyonaBlade
06-03-2009, 09:39 PM
Yeah I know mate I had an e-mail of will asking for my addy , good lad that fella , very thoughtful

HueyonaBlade
11-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Right just got it in the mail and I am bloody pumped , heaps of incentive to get on with the next incarnation. I say Jon your mate (although he may well be a dwarf. Well he looks bloody tiny on a fighter)has produced an amazing BLOWN , NOS , ANGRY mother farker of a Hyabusa ,its absolutly horn .[:p]

Tone
13-03-2009, 03:50 AM
Some wild machines in this issue alright and your Blade looks great Dave.
Homemade frames must be the new black.Some very talented builders around.Great mag.