PDA

View Full Version : poms V aussies

davio
03-03-2009, 10:35 PM
now u all know by now im a huge fan of those nancy girl, yellow toothed ,200 accents in a place the size of canberra, but more boring ,rain soaked,jellied eel eating(WTF!!!)poms
but i thought maybe u guys might like to set me straight
of course in the interests of fairness id like to extend the same courtesy to our exalted forefathers hoping they dont just type
"here we go,here we go" for the next 2 weeks

Jockney Rebel
03-03-2009, 11:10 PM
..you know why they call it queensland dont you ? cos its all the queens land

MONO
04-03-2009, 12:09 AM
isn't past your bed time jim

Fish
04-03-2009, 07:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

..you know why they call it queensland dont you ? cos its all the queens land

Well she can have the bit under water. She'd be used to that.

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
04-03-2009, 09:24 AM
Didn't a pom just build your bike Dave ? Bit low having a pop now the jobs done ?!?

davio
04-03-2009, 03:43 PM
dylan a pom? nah mate even worse ,hes 1/2 pom 1/2 kiwi and all ugly fucker, and WE built my bike hangin shit on each other the whole time, of course i was better at it cause he went to a british school and was made to eat that stodge which clearly stunted his mental capacity

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
04-03-2009, 04:35 PM
Skool food ??? Ok I'll pay that.

CBRRRT
05-03-2009, 12:46 AM
davio, is it not infact true that you your very self are a Pomm!!
And did you not get exiled from the great land of Pomm for going round pretending to be an Aussie.
And I put it to you davio is it not true that your wife and kids are also Pomms.
And I put it to you davio do you not have a tattoo of your Queen Elizibeth 2nd on your chest, with the words "God bless ya Marm" emblasened under it.
And I put it to you davio, are you not the same davio that goes to the pig and whistle english pub in Woolengong NSW. once a month just to eat pork pies, drink warm Abbot Ale and play skittles.
And are you not the very same davio that has been going to a back street Whinging parlors with other expat Pomms and haveing a secret whinge with the other pomms.
And davio is it not also true in your mother toung you utter words like "Nirs dey int'et" and "Ei oop, ets bin a grand dey oot" and "Mootha, put kettel on lass"

NO!!!!!

Awww fuck, wrong davio.

ORRRRR IS IT................................................ ...............!!!!!!!

davio
06-03-2009, 05:29 PM
sorry its taken me so long to reply but corrie just finished and i had to have a nice cuppa so i put the kettle on the hob warmed some kippers and settled in to watch a rerun of last night at the proms, when i thought my my i wonder how those awfully nice chaps down at the asf forum are doing ,hope theyre all tuckin in to a nice mushy peas with black pud
but nay ,, i see ive been terribly wronged, by a dickensian slanderer
well my antipodean friends ill say here and now
i swear by her majesty our queen im as australian as capt james cook

davio
06-03-2009, 08:32 PM
hey did u know rumpole of the bailey (leo mackern)was an aussie? im guessin they couldnt find a pom actor to play a part that wasnt an ineffectual fop ,of course im just guessin:D:D[:p]