PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate redneck sleeper

Weaselman
01-03-2009, 07:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puhz1U9i7dc&feature=related

JackTar
01-03-2009, 08:22 PM
Rod hasn't posted a reply because he can't type with one hand.

336LJ
02-03-2009, 10:41 AM
I was doing a driving job in mt gravatt a few years ago, and while I was waiting at the lights the 'turning right' lane was moving, some fag in a rice burner hooked it round the corner with a bit of an "ert!" sound, accompanied by alot of understeer, then this big dirty ass old troopy rolled around almost up his ass, and just as I was about to say "how dumb, thats a slow piece of shit".... er.. to my imaginary passenger.... He tromped the fucking thing and lit the ass end up all the way around the corner, found it later on at a workshop I was delivering to had a big ol chev in it.

Its wierd to see a soccer mum mobile and hear a BOV.^^

BANDITROD
02-03-2009, 11:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

Rod hasn't posted a reply because he can't type with one hand.
i am late cos my internet is still down fucking aapt twats

anyways that fucking rocks i want one

JackTar
02-03-2009, 07:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

I was doing a driving job in mt gravatt a few years ago, and while I was waiting at the lights the 'turning right' lane was moving, some fag in a rice burner hooked it round the corner with a bit of an "ert!" sound, accompanied by alot of understeer, then this big dirty ass old troopy rolled around almost up his ass, and just as I was about to say "how dumb, thats a slow piece of shit".... er.. to my imaginary passenger.... He tromped the fucking thing and lit the ass end up all the way around the corner, found it later on at a workshop I was delivering to had a big ol chev in it.

Its wierd to see a soccer mum mobile and hear a BOV.^^

Thought you were going to say you saw one have a crash got out and took some pictures.

BANDITROD
02-03-2009, 07:16 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^lmao blowie