PDA

View Full Version : Pensioners vs refugees

JackTar
27-02-2009, 09:55 PM
Don't know if this is true or not and can't be fucked checking, someone sent it to me.

It is interesting that the Federal Government provides a Single Refugee with a monthly allowance of $1,890.00
And each can also get an additional $580. 00 in Social Assistance, so a total of $2,470.00 per month.
Family of 4 can receive $9,880.00 per month or yearly $118,685

A single Australian pensioner who, after contributing to the growth and development of Australia for 40 to 50 years,
Receives only a monthly maximum of $1,012.00 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement. (Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!)

*Let's send this to all Australians so we can all be ticked off and maybe we can get the refugees cut back to $1,012.00 and the pensioners up to $2,470.00 and enjoy some of the money we are forced to submit to the Government in taxes.

Seifer
27-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Before I post this I just want to say im aussie through and through and would stand by that thru thick and thin. But the way this is written is obviously intended to incite some kind of racial hatred, I mean fuck do u honestly mean to tell me every bloke over the age of 60 has "contributed to the growth a nddevelopment of australia.
No disrespect but read up a bit hey... http://www.refugeecouncil.org.au/docs/current/071002_hoax_email.pdf

EFE 1230
28-02-2009, 08:10 AM
Do you honestly believe the reffo filth let into the country these days will contribute anything to our society in the next 20+yrs??

The figures may be a hoax,the email may wish to incite "racial hatred" but something needs to make the "Australians" among us open their eyes.
I don't have a problem with immigration just the uneducated,unskilled,uncivilized reffo's with religious/cultural beliefs that have no place in this country.

BWIAN
28-02-2009, 08:42 AM
I REALLY REALLY HATE IT :(......I SAT DOWN AND WROTE A BIG SPEEL ABOUT THIS SUBJECT TO YOU GUYS, IF WANTING MY COUNTRY TO HAVE THE SAME VALUES AND IDEALS AS IT DID 20/40 YEARS AGO MEANS THAT IM A RACIST......WELL, IM FUCKING PROUD TO BE A RACIST!!

I dont have a problem with Immigration, just dont bring your shite here with you from the country in which you fled from, become one of us, and live as we do.

RED ZX
28-02-2009, 12:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by BWIAN

I REALLY REALLY HATE IT :(......I SAT DOWN AND WROTE A BIG SPEEL ABOUT THIS SUBJECT TO YOU GUYS, IF WANTING MY COUNTRY TO HAVE THE SAME VALUES AND IDEALS AS IT DID 20/40 YEARS AGO MEANS THAT IM A RACIST......WELL, IM FUCKING PROUD TO BE A RACIST!!

I dont have a problem with Immigration, just dont bring your shite here with you from the country in which you fled from, become one of us, and live as we do.

FUCK OATH!!!!!!!

I agree 100%.

hooligan
28-02-2009, 02:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by BWIAN

WANTING MY COUNTRY TO HAVE THE SAME VALUES AND IDEALS AS IT DID 20/40 YEARS AGO

Which values are they? Things like the white australia policy, or a fair go for all?

JackTar
28-02-2009, 02:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

Don't know if this is true or not and can't be fucked checking, someone sent it to me.

JackTar
28-02-2009, 03:10 PM
My personal opinion, I couldn't give a fuck who comes and lives here as long as they leave their wars behind. As for social security I think every single person under retirement age should work for it whether they got here a week ago or they are third generation Australian, I have to work for my money so can every other cunt. John Howard wanted work for the dole but labor and all the civil rights fuckheads kicked up a stink so it didn't last very long. My brother did work for the dole and he loved it made him feel worthwhile and he learned skills which got him the job he has now.

WATEVR
28-02-2009, 03:22 PM
x2 ^^^^

CBRRRT
28-02-2009, 04:51 PM
You know my opinion,
I could sit and watch that arse wobble all day WATEVR.
GOD BLESS YOU.

CBRRRT
28-02-2009, 04:54 PM
I copied that gif onto my phone,
now when ever my wife calls me it comes up.
Helps to ease the pain.

CBRRRT
28-02-2009, 05:06 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/107071881676111.gif

Did you know if you lay naked on your sofa with a hard on, then position the lap top screen with her over your knob, then squint your eyes and quickly keep hitting the up and down buttons on your lap top key pad!!!!!!

I havent tried it of course, I'm just guessing ya know!![^]

Might not work for you KATO, you'll have to wait for the BanditRod gif to come out, and you might need a bunch of other stuff too, coz someone told me girls are different like that!!

JackTar
28-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Must be you turn to post Large, I have no doubt you are working on what CBRRRT mentioned as we speak.

Large
28-02-2009, 06:21 PM
My ha nds ar e ctrsa m ped up sop m u cjh I'; m poisti ng wirtgh a pe n cil tsapesd yto my hdeafd

:D

CBRRRT
01-03-2009, 02:37 AM
^^^^^^^^^^LMFAO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Funny as fuck big fella!!!

alfiestorm
01-03-2009, 08:44 AM
quote:Originally posted by EFE 1230

Do you honestly believe the reffo filth let into the country these days will contribute anything to our society in the next 20+yrs??

The figures may be a hoax,the email may wish to incite "racial hatred" but something needs to make the "Australians" among us open their eyes.
I don't have a problem with immigration just the uneducated,unskilled,uncivilized reffo's with religious/cultural beliefs that have no place in this country.

Do you mean them twisted fuckin muslim types, cunts the lot of them

alf

EFE 1230
01-03-2009, 09:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm
Do you mean them twisted fuckin muslim types, cunts the lot of them

alf

Nah, those really sick fuckers that drink warm beer, only bathe once a week and whinge about everything!:D:D:D

CBRRRT
01-03-2009, 06:41 PM
POMM'S!!!

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names wont make me drink cold beer, or wash.[^]

Cold beer makes my rotten teeth hurt, and washing takes so long, and the water takes a long time to get to just the right temprature, and the soap makes my skin dry.

JackTar
01-03-2009, 08:25 PM
You fuckin crack me up CBRRRT. Me and the missus watched the pommie version of life on mars both seasons and I said to the missus 'there is one thing wrong with this show' she said 'what is that love of my life'(or something to that effect) and I said 'I find it highly unlikely there was a cop shop full of people in England in 1973 with teeth that good'.

makaveli650
01-03-2009, 10:37 PM
i agree with jacktar, about the imports and oral hygiene of the english in 1973

CBRRRT
02-03-2009, 07:11 AM
Your not wrong JackTar, most of the cunts had wisky breath and smoke stained teeth, believe me I was there mate and got fitted up a few times myself. Cunts could'nt proove what I did, so fitted me up for something else mate instead. Either way I got what I deserved mate, just stung a bit at the time.

Is there an Oz version of Life on Mars mate? I bet thats fuckin funny if ours is anything to go by.

JackTar
02-03-2009, 09:22 AM
Nah there is an American version on TV at the moment but I have not bothered it looks like the exact same story without the same character.

336LJ
02-03-2009, 10:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

Nah there is an American version on TV at the moment but I have not bothered it looks like the exact same story without the same character.

I wanted to show the olds Life on mars but its the shitty Yank remake. the pommy one was the one I watched, was awesome.

JackTar
02-03-2009, 06:45 PM
Then buy it on DVD like I did ya cheap cunt.

CBRRRT
03-03-2009, 12:12 AM
LMFAO...........Just say what you mean JackTar and stop beating around the bush!!!