PDA

View Full Version : I am putting this up be cause i think it is funny

opindown
27-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Well this morning i was out in the garage working on the bike and having a smoke when i thought shit i am thirsty... not looking i pick up what i thought was my drink bottle and continued to un skrew the lid (even though it was a child proof lid) then took a big swig.

Something then in my head said shit that aint my drink! Before i swallowed i looked at the bottle. Can any one guess what it was?
FUCKIN WAX AND GREASE REMOVER!
I spat that shit out all over the garage then continued in side where i first had to wash my hands with soap before i could use my hands to scoop as much water into my mouth as i could....gargle and spit that shit out.
Now every time i burp i can taste fuckin wax and grease remover!

I look at it now and think it is fuckin hillarious but trust me it wasnt at the time.

Fight_fan
27-02-2009, 10:42 AM
LMAO! That is pretty funny dude!

boris
27-02-2009, 10:44 AM
reminds me of my best man at my bucks night out camping and shitfaced he grabbed what he thought was his bundy stubbie and skulled a heap then went running between 2 cars spewing his ring out he'd grabbed my bottle of bbq sauce instead ur lucky it wasnt fucking thinners or something

opindown
27-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Yeah now that i look back on it and the fact i am still burping and it still tastes like wax and grease remover, I still think it is fuckin hillarious!

zx12argh
27-02-2009, 12:31 PM
I did the same thing when I was 5. I think my parents had the camera rolling for funniest home videos.

opindown
27-02-2009, 01:23 PM
The problem is, is that the shit tastes bloody horrible and i cant get rid of it.

Bear
27-02-2009, 02:58 PM
Pussy will get rid of it.

opindown
27-02-2009, 03:17 PM
I am married, I dont get those sorts of things anymore

Jockney Rebel
27-02-2009, 07:24 PM
^^^^aint that the truth mate

Jockney Rebel
27-02-2009, 07:26 PM
i once filled a gatorade bottle fullof anti freeze ..and yes you gussed ti .it was the BLUE gatorade ...and the usual happened ..fuk me how can methers drink that stuff

Buggzz
27-02-2009, 09:12 PM
I didn't think it was possible to survive after drinking anti-freeze?

Pays not to put poisons in drink bottles, cos shit happens.......

27-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Red Loctite doesn't taste like rasberry

Prepsol doesn't taste like VB

JackTar
27-02-2009, 09:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by opindown

in side where i first had to wash my hands with soap before i could use my hands to scoop as much water into my mouth as i could

Where the fuck are all your glasses/cups?

Elapid
27-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Not quite the same but.....hairsprayed my armpits once. Fuck that was a an experience that I don't want to do again.

opindown
27-02-2009, 10:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

in side where i first had to wash my hands with soap before i could use my hands to scoop as much water into my mouth as i could

Where the fuck are all your glasses/cups?

I was in the bathoom and getting a glass wasnt on the top of my list of things to do when i just had wax and grease remover in my mouth. I just wanted to wash that shit out

rock hard
27-02-2009, 10:47 PM
hey Mat,i think i can help. a spoonfull of "harden the fuck up"and you will feel much better...

opindown
28-02-2009, 04:16 PM
I only wish i was as hard as you "Rock Hard"

CBRRRT
28-02-2009, 04:41 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/107071881620400.jpg

I am married, I dont get those sorts of things anymore

You washed your hands first???????? and yet you say you are married!!!! I suppose gay people do get married to Matty, what his name.

You should have swallowed matey, it would have worked its way through and cleaned your grease trap, then you might have got you a shag.

I bet you get out of the bath to take a piss to dont ya!!!!!

opindown
28-02-2009, 06:31 PM
I dont take baths!...... I shower!
I washed my hands first because there was W and G remover on them aswell.
OH and CBRRRT SKREW YOU!!.... go ride your bike! :D[8D]

ozkat
28-02-2009, 08:11 PM
It would have been funnier if you swallowed the whole fuckin bottle. Dipshit.

opindown
28-02-2009, 08:17 PM

Well this morning i was out in the garage working on the bike and having a smoke when i thought shit i am thirsty... not looking i pick up what i thought was my drink bottle and continued to un skrew the lid (even though it was a child proof lid) then took a big swig.

Thnks for cleaning that up ozkat.

ej03
28-02-2009, 09:41 PM
Be nice Oz
Be nice Matt

ej03
28-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Hey Shane ,
With your level of tact maby you should run in the state election.
[8D]

CBRRRT
01-03-2009, 02:43 AM

You wish Matty, LMFAO........ X X X X

opindown
01-03-2009, 08:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by CBRRRT

Are you propositioning me CBRRRT? Shucks......[:I][:p];)....[8D]:D

NNNGary
01-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Could be worse, we were out in Melb a few years back, and a couple of the boys were chewing tobacco and spitting into a used bourbon glass, one of thy boys, mistook the glass for his bundy...aaaaand, well you get the rest, the poor bastard went green after he took a swig and the rest of the night we had a sore guts from laughing at him so much,

still won't let him live that one down. :)

CBRRRT
01-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Awwwww you cunt NNNGary, now I've got sore guts from chucking up, thats fuckin dis mate. [xx(][xx(][xx(]

CBRRRT
01-03-2009, 06:33 PM

Dont go thinkin your in Matty, I aint no slut ya know, I'm an Essex boy. You'll have to feel me man tit's first.

opindown
01-03-2009, 07:59 PM

Dont go thinkin your in Matty, I aint no slut ya know, I'm an Essex boy. You'll have to feel me man tit's first.

cant i just buy ya a vodka cruiser first?[:p];)

Benz
01-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Many lifetimes ago I was one of many sitting at the local 'mega-heads' seller's beach front house. His mad as a cut snake older brother Arty was there. As we took turns on the ORCHY bottle, smokin up large, someone passed the bong to Arty, he scowled at it,and fucken drank the water!![xx(]. Then passed it on...!!
It was black water, you know the black I'm talking about, the "Don't spill that fucken thing on the carpet" kinda black, but Arty just sat there, as if it was nothin:D
Legend[^]

davio
02-03-2009, 05:06 PM
shared a house once with a girl whos nickname was mullet, 10.00 am ive had my post nightshift 10 bongs and am quite mellow
she gets outta bed and ,still 3/4 asleep asks if she can have one,, no probs say i but its blocked,she puts her mouth over the stem of the cone and ,,,,,,,sucks instead of blowin a full mouth of bong water str8 outta bed ,, i really did choke i larfed so hard