PDA

View Full Version : 710

CBRRRT
26-02-2009, 08:11 AM
A f ew days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.

We all looked at each other and another customer asked, 'What is a seven-hundred-ten?'

She replied, 'You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one..'

She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.

The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.

She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked 'is there a 710 on this car?'

She pointed and said, 'Of course, its right there.'

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/61792531514746.jpg

opindown
26-02-2009, 09:04 AM
Fark me Jon you have far to much time on your hands! put your bike back on the road already!

Chase
26-02-2009, 11:27 AM
Gold Jerry... gold..

336LJ
26-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Had a hot as chick with huge-mungous tits come in to repco when I was working there, when she said she had a torana. I almost asked her to marry me, then when she said "where do I put the oil" .. I wanted to head butt her!.

Step bro worked at a servo, old mate walks in buys a 5L of oil.. walks off, comes back 10min later, buys another bottle... walks back out.. filled the f'n thing to the top!

opindown
26-02-2009, 03:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

Had a hot as chick with huge-mungous tits come in to repco when I was working there, when she said she had a torana. I almost asked her to marry me, then when she said "where do I put the oil" .. I wanted to head butt her!.

Step bro worked at a servo, old mate walks in buys a 5L of oil.. walks off, comes back 10min later, buys another bottle... walks back out.. filled the f'n thing to the top!

would hav made for an interesting trip!

Booster
26-02-2009, 08:49 PM
I remember one full to the 710 with oil, driving in to the servo i worked in , rather smoky that one, another mixed up the oil and radiator caps and filled the engine with water.... that drove in too... buggered if i know how, would appear water in enough quantity will do as a lubricant....

boris
27-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Yeah I see some stupid shit come in I think that bonnets should need special keys to open them and only people who know what the fuck they are looking at should be allowed the keys