PDA

View Full Version : Speeding fines how to dodge demerit points

Spot1000Kat
25-02-2009, 10:58 AM
Don't know if this works myself , but worth a try if it does: read email below::D cheers Spot
I wonder how long it will take for the gov to change their rules on this one...

Worth a try…

Just thought I would share this with you, as you know I work in the speeding fine department in Brisbane's Magistrate's Court and in the course of my investigation into 'fines, their payment methods and how points are automatically added against drivers licences' we discovered something very interesting 'If You Get a Speeding Fine.' This has been tried and it works.

I have tried to send this to everyone I know. I know for a fact that it works so if you ever get in this situation, you have an out. We discovered that this procedure works nationwide. Read it and try it, you have nothing to lose but the points on your licence.

This is how it works:

If you get a speeding ticket or went through a red light or whatever the case may be, and you are going to get points on your licence, then there is a method to ensure that you DO NOT get any points. When you get your fine, send in the cheque to pay for it and if the fine is say, $140, then make the cheque out for $141 or some small amount over the fine. The system will then
have to send you back a cheque for the difference, but here is the trick!

**DO NOT CASH THE REFUND CHEQUE!!!** Throw it away!! Points are not assessed to your licence until all financial transactions are complete. If you do not cash the cheque then the transactions are NOT complete.
However, the system has got its money and is happy and will not bother you any more. This information came to our attention from a very reliable computer company that sets up the standard database used by each county's computing system.

Fight_fan
25-02-2009, 11:03 AM
Didnt I jst read this in the main section somewhere?...

Apparently is a big load of bollox!

Spot1000Kat
25-02-2009, 11:47 AM
Yeah , I missed that one, looks like it is Total Random Nonsense .

Docktor
25-02-2009, 12:11 PM
I am just posting because i can. thank you for your attention.............

Fight_fan
25-02-2009, 12:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by Docktor

I am just posting because i can. thank you for your attention.............

LMAO! No probs Doc...

EXBEN
25-02-2009, 01:56 PM
I've tried it years ago & it doesn't work .................they just took the extra money..................Fuckers.

Buggzz
25-02-2009, 03:27 PM
This is the sort of thing that used to get sent around by fax before the internut, and before that who knows it really is that old.

Well done on the toatlly random nonsense call.

336LJ
26-02-2009, 02:27 AM
Yeah the olds got that one by carrier pidgeon i believe.

alfiestorm
26-02-2009, 03:18 AM
Yeah and the vikings used fire beacons to pass it around before the pigeons were trained.

Hello everybody

Fish
26-02-2009, 07:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by EXBEN

I've tried it years ago & it doesn't work .................they just took the extra money..................Fuckers.

I guess that's where the "put it on my tab" shirt comes in hey.

Razorback
26-02-2009, 12:08 PM
The rumour was started by the christmas club president of the fines unit.. all extra revenue goes to him.

oldskool
26-02-2009, 12:32 PM
just dont pay and move house every 2 years.