PDA

View Full Version : Page dont works

badvan
04-10-2006, 07:53 PM
i tryed all but if i type in www.streetfighters.com.au i cant connect to this page.. i only can check this page from the PC at work..

Finally i installed a new version of windows xp prof. yesterday..
But still www.streetfighters.com.au dont works???!!!

If i try a other page from .au it works...
Only www.streetfighters.com.au dont works..

what could it be??

Gix11
04-10-2006, 08:21 PM
What comes up if you try and go to streetfighters.com.au? Does it sau PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND, or PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED? Or does it do something totally different?

badvan
05-10-2006, 03:39 PM
ok i looked for....
1. if i type in the url nothing happen, after a minute the msn searcgtoolbar says me we cant find the page.. If i klick a link in google or msn for this URL it shows me the page can not displayed...

Gix11
05-10-2006, 04:02 PM
What's going on there? I just went to the German google and found the site and the link took me straight to it: http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=aussie+streetfighters&meta=

This definitely means it is related to your computer only. What browser are you running? Have you cleared your temporary internet file recently and deleted the history / cache. If it couldn't find it once your computer just goes to the error page instead. Try that also.

outlaw6660
05-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Here in germany are many people they have the same problem as badvan.. no connecting to the page.. page can not found or runtime error...

badvan
05-10-2006, 05:32 PM
i did everything!
on thuesday i formated the pc. All is new now, new XP with SP2..
2 Weeks ago it works very fine.. but on the next day i dont works anymore..

Torsten hattest DU das auch schon?

Gix11
06-10-2006, 04:52 PM
I have a feeling something is up with the German ISPs? What have they got against us. Anyone shed any more light on this one?